Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team (68877 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by kestolove95(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Tinubu is not our president
dats y we did not put Igbo on d list ... Ur minister list is with obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Fearyourcreator: 3:50pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
He is our president in the southwest and north I don't know of the east or SS
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Killermamba: 3:50pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
all the positions are temporary
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by stanluiz(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2023
The same criminals are already recycled.

Buhari administration and Tinubu own will be the same.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by LivingSage: 3:52pm On May 18, 2023
Obidog spotted
danijesus:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by adekolaelect(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2023
StreetMedia:

A blocked head can not reason well.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NOT THE ELECT BUT A SELECT.

The cert will be returned to the rightful owner.
ok sir . Wait till then stop crying up and down like a lost baby birds 😭. We can't undermine the Constitution and existence of our Democracy to satisfy your wishes or emotional feelings .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by hotplate: 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
If not for the terrorist Shettima of a VP.. i think the administration of BAT would far be better than that of this nepotistic clueless Head Of State that calls himself Buh**i
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Cameleon72(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2023
We dey wait
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by emekajacobogbon(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2023
4realsexy:
That is when sentiments come in. Must it be yoruba? Why not any southerner?
I believe in workability and not quota system coz Nigeria is long divided.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Mccullum: 3:59pm On May 18, 2023
That's my president elect.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by hopexter(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Mr druggie, I can't assure you beyond reasonable doubt that you won't last as president. Mark today's date. You may be inaugurated but won't last, I repeat WONT LAST. You spell doom

He spells doom and yet your people are occupying and living peacefully in his state, you’re obviously gonna go to the understand 10 years before him. Long live Our President elect

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Actionbitters(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
Dey play
danijesus:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Mustack: 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

Tinubus Bucarneering ship will set sail on the 29th..come on board or you drown.

Noah warn them to join him but they refuse... Just negedu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by ofuonyebi: 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
CARRY GO JOO Mr.President ELect...
Afterall 8million votes is no joke!

We need a new Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by baby124: 4:10pm On May 18, 2023
Goldymafia:
how many quantity of oil Lagos and Ondo get, that's post belongs to real indigene of Niger delta...when get real oil not bucket of oil
Go and do your own research. So they are good to get oil and gas from but not good to be in the ministry. Besides you are not from ND so why are you crying more than the owner?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Staphylococcus: 4:16pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
m

Wake up!

It’s 2023!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by ejieddy: 4:16pm On May 18, 2023
I have no faith in Tinubu's Administration, but I hope he succeeds for Nigeria's sake. How he handles security, economy, infrastructure and national unity will be what I'll judge his administration. He can't fight corruption, because of how he got to office and I don't expect him to. I actually don't care about corruption anymore because it can't be fought by just the executive arm of government and too many administrations have tried and failed. So no need. If he can succeed in the economy, security, infrastructure and national unity, he has done more than any other president.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Ken4Christ: 4:18pm On May 18, 2023
demmie1:

Of course, he's Nigeria president

We shall see.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by zelnababa(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
yes ooo, he simple NIGERIA President
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by lexy2014: 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
Popesuccess:
He was just playing politics to win election. Wail let him enter office and see the kind of mess Buhari is leaving behind, he will shout.

If he didn't care about Tinubus competence because of his selfish ambition, what makes you think he will give a damn about the mess buhari is leaving behind?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by BigBen23(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Algold: 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
Just your opinion . Who are "Our" ? Oga Nigerians have move on . We need good governance not emotional satisfactions.

From your username adekola, Ethnic bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by faridasr: 4:23pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

How can he be your president when you’re from Benin republic.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2023
hopexter:

He spells doom and yet your people are occupying and living peacefully in his state, you’re obviously gonna go to the understand 10 years before him. Long live Our President elect
long live "your" veggie personalize your comment
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by BigBen23(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by hopexter(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
long live "your" veggie personalize your comment

When are you moving out of Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by LANRYUS(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Then leave our country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Cesearleo: 4:29pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
grin

Lol

Ibo people sef like GCFR and GCON 🤭

Ibo people sef like enter Aso Rock chop Akpu and Ofensala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by yarimo(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Yarimo Backyard grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2023
hopexter:

When are you moving out of Nigeria grin
ask your mama?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by jargooflife912(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
That's your personal problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.