Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days (27868 Views)

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Savechild23: 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
That his useless scanty beard and bald head will look so funny after his incarceration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by ayyoshert: 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:
He still end up getting released.

That’s the beauty of Nigeria

Some class of people can never make it to jail, except they step on the toes of power that make-be.
He should die there? Offences graver than that are still bailable.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Wisejohnson47(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
Sometimes is good to control our anger
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by mbaise1000: 4:48pm On May 18, 2023
God is still in control
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Ashirioluwa: 4:51pm On May 18, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Common slap! 1 million naira bail!. ..Any day wey police go slap me, if i no die.. call me bastard.

Ok
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:51pm On May 18, 2023
No pity or sympathy given.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
H
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Na to make sure him program for the weekend cast
We don't know any of his songs over here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by ismaistylez: 4:55pm On May 18, 2023
Imagine of it were an ordinary person that slapped the officer where does the magistrate court expect such person to get 1million for bail conditions

Na make dem just forget person inside cell be that....

Ordinary assualt 1million

References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-court-remands-seun-kuti-for-additional-four-days/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7693813/seun-kuti-rushed-back-court
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by xevove2061: 4:56pm On May 18, 2023
Isokiscool:
if u like go misbehave make police slap you,na you sabi

Why shluld police slap him in the first place?
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by xevove2061: 4:57pm On May 18, 2023
Midastouch03:
This Seun's case reminds me of the video of Jagua's film I watched on this platform some weeks ago; where Jagua was asking his friend to join him to pray against "akoba"! But his friend was so confident of himself and told him that he doesn't have any need for prayers, that he's very okay! At the end of the story he learned in a very hard way! I hope the guy will not learn in a very hard way now with powers that be already have vested interest in his case! I'm very sure that he will do handing over with Pa Buhari in Police cell! All the plans and activities lined up now threatened and likely cancelled!!! Sigh.....quote author=References1 post=123215381]

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-court-remands-seun-kuti-for-additional-four-days/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7693813/seun-kuti-rushed-back-court

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Learn what exactly? Is it today people started going to prison even for things they did not do? Police is only trying to eitch hunt him. There is nothing he did that is not bailable
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by dohyn(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2023
This is just high handedness by the authorities.

This guy has a World tour that's meant to start in 2 days time. Na wa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Shikena(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Common slap! 1 million naira bail!. ..Any day wey police go slap me, if i no die.. call me bastard.
Whether for mortuary or for inside cell, one thing is certain, you go gentle las las.

Use your time and energy on making money or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. Naija police no worth your precious blood.

4 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2023
Dem wan show this guy pepper grin
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by frenchest(f): 4:58pm On May 18, 2023
I somuch love ctor yul edochie in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLe1Dak5Skg
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2023
See china own

Chinese comedian who told a joke comparing the behaviour of his dogs to a military slogan has been arrested.

Dude was to pay$2 million in damages🤧🤧🤧🤧

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by LegendHero(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Nawa o. So the guy go miss him show?

I can’t imagine the kind of regret that’ll be running through him now.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by qtx(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Risingblue008(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2023
He go dey regret why day break for him eyes now
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by xevove2061: 4:59pm On May 18, 2023
Naijaupdates1:
See What Lamidi Apapa said That Made Obidients Chased him out of the Court

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqp8dRraf18

The thing that annoys me with you useless bloggers is that a video will be 30seconds, you guus will use 15 seconds for intro, another 1minute to introduce what the video is about and the video plays for 30 seconds. Stop that shit, its very annoying

5 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by AfahaAbia(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
He should learn a very big lesson from this.. Next time he won't try it
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
Kobicove:
Dem wan show this guy pepper grin
E no reach wetin Chinese army show one comedian for cracking jokes about Chinese army.the guy dey go life imprisonment o! The company wey employ am go pay tine of $2 million😲
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Allisgud: 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
He doesn't even have a hit to his igbo head

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2023
Eyah, he should be remorseful by now, next he won't dare slap a police officer.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Kinihuu005: 5:03pm On May 18, 2023
Falana didn't represent seun check your fact
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by youngrichnigga: 5:04pm On May 18, 2023
What exactly is the crime being investigated.... NPF and overdo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by SavageResponse(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Shebi he was the one boasting that he has been slapping policemen and nothing will happen.

This time around they will show him shege.

He will miss that tour and loose all the money he was hoping to make
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Starhearts: 5:05pm On May 18, 2023
thundafire:
The go mend him beards😂🤣😂

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Starhearts: 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
OloyeVIII:

U be werey alaso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) / Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed / Osinbajo Orders Magu, New DSS Boss To Recover Missing N80b After Daura’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.