Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days (27864 Views)

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by easytig(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
I honestly feel for seun,God please bring him out,naija prison no be am at all,the mosquitos,bedbug, useless meals
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Sirebrightlight: 5:08pm On May 18, 2023
Omo......... See wetin slap Don cause... Just bcus some pple do and go free u wan go do. Even de current IG of police is dealing with police officers who are offenders... So now is not a time to get issues with police

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by SavageResponse(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2023
dohyn:
This is just high handedness by the authorities.

This guy has a World tour that's meant to start in 2 days time. Na wa o

He has many more days to spend in police detention grin

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Starhearts: 5:10pm On May 18, 2023
Make dem free d guy naa
Make d guy no die 4 detention oooo
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by SavageResponse(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2023
easytig:
I honestly feel for seun,God please bring him out,naija prison no be am at all,the mosquitos,bedbug, useless meals

Stop feeling sorry for him, he brought it upon himself

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2023
sad
Sirebrightlight:
Omo......... See wetin slap Don cause... Just bcus some pple do and go free u wan go do. Even de current IG of police is dealing with police officers who are offenders... So now is not a time to get issues with police
🤔Dude slapped an inspector (no be dpo him don slap so)🤧
Not recuit
Not constable
Not sergeant

A whole inspector🤧🤧
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2023
Sad
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:13pm On May 18, 2023
Police is your friend now you know police and Nigerian politicians are your enemy.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by chaloskyx: 5:13pm On May 18, 2023
the law says assault on a pilice officer is 3 years in jail let them reapect their law or let the man go no need for all this drama its either you jail him for 3 years or do nothing and set him free no need to give him the MNK tteatment of him coming to court every day only to send him back to jail.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 18, 2023
Kobicove:
Dem wan show this guy pepper grin

Somehow somewhere, something inside me tells me this thing between Seun and the Police is being stage-managed.. No be like this wey me take know Seun for real life🙄🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by IamANigerianMan: 5:16pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:
He still end up getting released.

That’s the beauty of Nigeria

Some class of people can never make it to jail, except they step on the toes of powers that make-be.
This time it would shock you...
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Staphylococcus: 5:17pm On May 18, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

This time it would shock you...

It’s impossible!
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by leisuretym: 5:18pm On May 18, 2023
All parties should thread carefully , my great grandfather use to say offender should be punished by the king but the punisher assigned to punish the offender should not be reckless while doing so, Haba Kyari comes to mind.

All these on top TMB road rage
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by DennisEche(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2023
Ntor , lessons learnt. If you must smoke Igbo get sense.
To show you how serious the Police took this case they had to use a SAN as their counsel

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by MarketDispatch: 5:20pm On May 18, 2023
References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-court-remands-seun-kuti-for-additional-four-days/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7693813/seun-kuti-rushed-back-court

The police charged him with slapping an inspector after driving dangerously on the bridge
and deliberately blocking a moving police vehicle.

Police that can also charge him that his blocking the Police vehicle, made the Criminals they were chasing to escape...they could also charge him as accomplice to the runaway criminals
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Favours965(f): 5:20pm On May 18, 2023
I can't even believe this
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2023
superCleanworks:
hmmm police.
I hope they apply this same energy to their jobs.
they are doing their job!
cool
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Myself2(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2023
See as he humble finish.......

Do not be hasty in your spirit to get angry, for anger rests in the bosom of fools (Ecclesiastes chapter 7 verse 9)

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2023
easytig:

He should have thought of that before engaging in a fangerous high speed chase of a moving pokice vehicle, overtaking the vehicle, confronting the uniform officer before going ahead to abuse, push and slap him
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by DennisEche(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2023
Kinihuu005:
Falana didn't represent seun check your fact
His chamber did
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Careente7(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2023
Them go do this one like ‘Kanu’.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by dododawa1: 5:33pm On May 18, 2023
If you no go backup for NIGERIA, don't look for trouble,mostly POLICE and COURT wahala
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Scorror442: 5:36pm On May 18, 2023
ILikeYou:
Greetings to you all.

Please I need someone to help me out. I'm feeling like my world has crashed completely having not been able to secure a job. I want to learn driving and that will put me on the advantage side. Either I get employed or self-employed.

Please this is absolutely far from scam and insincerity. You don't have to pay any money into my account if you are not comfortable that way. You can pay directly to the driving school account, please. You can also keep monitoring with the whole process. I have no other option again. That is why I am doing this.

Thank you as I hope the good Lord touches you in your heart to help someone who is dying due to unemployment.

You can contact me on this No.: 0810 3710 173

Remain blessed.

If you’re in Lagos, I can teach you for free.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by cedricksly: 5:37pm On May 18, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Hahaha.... I heard he has a tour to start on Saturday... Chai... Him people go begin lobby politicians to help bend police hand...

I want then to use him as scape goat... Most of our celebrities have used see finish to take our police as lower class citizens...
I second your second paragraph.. There is a parable in my local dialect that translate, if u no do ur your own mama pikin when be same mama and same papa with you STRONG THING, your papa pikin(step sibling) no go fear you... He should be used as a scape goat for other celebrity to know truly no one is above the law, if Nigeria choose to work.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by BigIyanga: 5:39pm On May 18, 2023
His dad was jailed for challenging brutal military men while he is in jail for slapping a harmless police officer. In US, he would have been a dead man lol,
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Juju70(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2023
Nonsense! Fk the police!!!
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Juju70(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2023
DennisEche:
Ntor , lessons learnt. If you must smoke Igbo get sense.
To show you how serious the Police took this case they had to use a SAN as their counsel

So what?? They dont have better work to do abi? Where are they when you need them for their constitutional work? Abeg getat! Fk the police! And if you want to be down with them them fk u too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by BABYBULLETIN: 5:43pm On May 18, 2023
dynicks:
Nigerian police against seun in coming days..!!!!..
this meme got me rolling and laughing on the floor..no be small valvu be this..seun go slap commando
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by baralatie(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2023
dododawa1:
If you no go backup for NIGERIA, don't look for trouble,mostly POLICE and COURT wahala
Imagine eeum go slap a whole rsm of Nigerian army
🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Lexusgs430: 5:43pm On May 18, 2023
They had wanted him for a while....... He placed himself, into their hands nice and proper........😜😁

But that slap, HEAVY....... No wonder the officer had a KORMA.........😂😜

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Shedrack777: 5:45pm On May 18, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Common slap! 1 million naira bail!. ..Any day wey police go slap me, if i no die.. call me bastard.
if you die, if i no go chop rice for your funeral, call me bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Aviation Minister Sirika Lands In DSS Custody Over Nigeria Air Launch / Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) / FG To Flag Off Eastern Rail Project On March 9th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.