Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days (27866 Views)

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by DennisEche(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2023
Juju70:

So what?? They dont have better work to do abi? Where are they when you need them for their constitutional work? Abeg getat! Fk the police! And if you want to be down with them them fk u too!
yeah fuk the Police like the police are fukking with Seun now.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by dafeoroyo: 5:48pm On May 18, 2023
See ham here dey make mouth
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Lovenorth: 5:49pm On May 18, 2023
Nice one
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by egoldman(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2023
aikyg:
Really sad! I no understand this case again ooo. See what ordinary slap has turned to.

Abeg come I wan tiaa you some ordinary slap abeg.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Juju70(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2023
DennisEche:

yeah fuk the Police like the police are fukking with Seun now.
Does it make them an efficient force?? They are still fkn useless jus taking advantage of a bad situation! They should specialize in carrying bags and polishing shoes for VIps nonsense and bhari! Fk the police!

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by yuniben007: 5:59pm On May 18, 2023
ILikeYou:
Greetings to you all.

Please I need someone to help me out. I'm feeling like my world has crashed completely having not been able to secure a job. I want to learn driving and that will put me on the advantage side. Either I get employed or self-employed.

Please this is absolutely far from scam and insincerity. You don't have to pay any money into my account if you are not comfortable that way. You can pay directly to the driving school account, please. You can also keep monitoring with the whole process. I have no other option again. That is why I am doing this.

Thank you as I hope the good Lord touches you in your heart to help someone who is dying due to unemployment.

You can contact me on this No.: 0810 3710 173

Remain blessed.
i advice u to go and learn keke maruwa 1st start using dat 1st because no employer wil give a just graduted driver a job bco u need to no route,u need driver license which is 25k,ur hand never strong u wil attend interview
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 18, 2023
You can never fight the GOVERNMENT and Win.

A Wise & Intellect Machiavellian should know these Basics.

If you are a Public Figure or Freedom Fighter. It is a must to act Cool & Calm, Be on your best behavior whenever you are relating with people in Public/Private no matter your Grievance and the Situation. You should only do your DOINGS Silently & Anonymously.

He allowed Emotions got over him. He fell for the Bait.

He just allow these Stark illiterates dey use him ShineπŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by RecentHistory: 6:04pm On May 18, 2023
chaloskyx:
the law says assault on a pilice officer is 3 years in jail let them reapect their law or let the man go no need for all this drama its either you jail him for 3 years or do nothing and set him free no need to give him the MNK tteatment of him coming to court every day only to send him back to jail.

Go to Abuja or CP's office in Ikeja and tell them. No be we arrest am.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by RecentHistory: 6:04pm On May 18, 2023
DennisEche:
Ntor , lessons learnt. If you must smoke Igbo get sense.
To show you how serious the Police took this case they had to use a SAN as their counsel

The SAN is a Policeman. The first Policeman to become a SAN while he's a Policeman.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by RecentHistory: 6:07pm On May 18, 2023
Lexusgs430:
They had wanted him for a while....... He placed himself, into their hands nice and proper........😜😁

But that slap, HEAVY....... No wonder the officer had a KORMA.........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Knowing his history of hot temper, they could probably had baited him. Lone policeman driving, mysterious cameraman. 3MB.

This fool called Seun fell neatly into a trap.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by RecentHistory: 6:08pm On May 18, 2023
Shedrack777:
if you die, if i no go chop rice for your funeral, call me bastard
Me as I dey, party jollof na my weakness.
Na from 4 plates I dey chop.

OloyeVIII:
Common slap! 1 million naira bail!. ..Any day wey police go slap me, if i no die.. call me bastard.

Tell your mama to make your burial rice sweet and make the meat big.
I no dey like nonsense food.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 18, 2023
yuniben007:
i advice u to go and learn keke maruwa 1st start using dat 1st because no employer wil give a just graduted driver a job bco u need to no route,u need driver license which is 25k,ur hand never strong u wil attend interview

Where you see Driver's License for 25kπŸ™„
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by ImpactBooks: 6:08pm On May 18, 2023
Is this suppose to be a punishment for S.K? Didn't his legendary late father a regular visitor to various prisons when he was alive?

Mtchewww
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by dododawa1: 6:11pm On May 18, 2023
baralatie:

Imagine eeum go slap a whole rsm of Nigerian army
🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴
otilor then
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Lifestone(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2023
dohyn:
This is just high handedness by the authorities.

This guy has a World tour that's meant to start in 2 days time. Na wa o
Na him suppose think am
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Truthshscrazy: 6:31pm On May 18, 2023
undecided
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Juju70(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2023
They can do their worst! This is a country where anything goes! I do not support his act but I think it's over flogged! How much is the police budget hiw much them they embezzle Na to dey Roja 50 naira for road! Abeg getat of here! Slap any fkn officer who misbe? Imbeciles!
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On May 18, 2023
RecentHistory:

Knowing his history of hot temper, they could probably had baited him. Lone policeman driving, mysterious cameraman. 3MB.

This fool called Seun fell neatly into a trap.

They would eat korma on his head ........ He fell into a trap .......πŸ˜‚
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by crossbreedwears(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2023
The duty of police is to charge a suspect to court while the court wilkl decide the person's fate
Ireportlive:
cool

He would come out stronger learning his lesson

Forgiveness no dey their dictionary for police station

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by trulife: 6:43pm On May 18, 2023
Humm but simple humility would have save this son of our music legend from this. tnx to our POlice for not shooting and calling it accidental something (Lo). let the law follow its due course.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by nedekid: 6:43pm On May 18, 2023
Kai, till Monday may 22.
If police no hold you for weekend, their belle neva full.
He has learnt his lesson.
God, remove seun from this wahala I pray IJN.
Amen
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by trulife: 6:47pm On May 18, 2023
Humm but simple humility would have saved this son of our music legend from this. tnx to our POlice for not shooting and calling it accidental something (Lo). let the law follow its due course.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by obontami: 6:47pm On May 18, 2023
ILikeYou:
Greetings to you all.

Please I need someone to help me out. I'm feeling like my world has crashed completely having not been able to secure a job. I want to learn driving and that will put me on the advantage side. Either I get employed or self-employed.

Please this is absolutely far from scam and insincerity. You don't have to pay any money into my account if you are not comfortable that way. You can pay directly to the driving school account, please. You can also keep monitoring with the whole process. I have no other option again. That is why I am doing this.

Thank you as I hope the good Lord touches you in your heart to help someone who is dying due to unemployment.

You can contact me on this No.: 0810 3710 173

Remain blessed.

Them use begging swear for una? Beggy beggy up and down. Shame nor dey even dey for una at all. Shooor!
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by adaoshi(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2023
Thank you Nigerians. Sometimes I begin to imagine if if police officers are not Nigerians too. I now realized that Nigerians call a spade a spade. If you misbehaved they will rise up against you. If you do well, they are there to praise and defend you.

If some Police officers can change a little by treating the citizens well by respecting their rights, I swear, majority of Nigerians can pressurize the government to treat them well. Well meaning Nigerians can also assist in terms of logistics to help them combat crimes and criminality

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Shedrack777: 6:55pm On May 18, 2023
RecentHistory:

Me as I dey, party jollof na my weakness.
Na from 4 plates I dey chop.

Tell your mama to make your burial rice sweet and make the meat big.
I no dey like nonsense food.
i swear make the meat big wella. na only to add cold water in case soft drink no dey available. we go manage
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by mercysamuelson(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2023
OloyeVIII
Common slap! 1 million naira bail!. ..Any day wey police go slap me, if i no die.. call me bastard.

And if you come die, den na wetin be your gain?
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by mercysamuelson(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2023
OloyeVIII

And if you come die, den na wetin be your gain?
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Enemyofpeace: 7:58pm On May 18, 2023
Las las him must to respect police till the end of his life and thereafter
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by hardbody: 8:32pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:
He still end up getting released.

That’s the beauty of Nigeria

Some class of people can never make it to jail, except they step on the toes of powers that make-be.

At what cost? That is the question. While you are trying to make it feel good, that bro is regretting his last drag of the weed that led him into this state of humility

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by chaloskyx: 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
why do i need to go to Abj when the Nigerian police are the ones who made the law abi cant your law enforcers read again?
RecentHistory:

Go to Abuja or CP's office in Ikeja and tell them. No be we arrest am.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Kukutenla: 8:38pm On May 18, 2023
post=123217310:
Singin" Baba 70 evergreen song titled WAHALA......

When Trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Wetin him dey find (Palava, he dey find)
Palava, he go get'e oh (Palava, he go get)
Palava, he go get'e oh

When cat sleep
Rat go bite him tail
Palava

[Verse 1]
Tenant lost him job
Him sit down for house
Him dey think of job
Mr. Landord come wake am up
He say, "Mister, pay me your rent"

[Chorus]
Palava, he go get-e o (Palava, he go get)
Palava, he go get e-o

[Verse 2]
My friend just come from prison
Him dey look for work
Waka waka day and night
Police man come stop am for road
He say, "Mister, I charge you for wandering"

[Chorus]
Palaver, he go get-e o (Palava, he go get)
Palaver

[Verse 3]
Mr. Husband marry for church
He make big party
Then he start to spray
Because him love him wife
Him say, "wife come run away"
Bank manager run come
He say, "Mister, pay me your debt"
Weting him dey find.

[Chorus]
Palava

When Trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Palaver, he go get-e o

When cat sleep
Rat go bite him tail
Palava, he go get-e o (Palava, he go get)
Palava, he go get e-o
What about this one

Zombie o zombie
Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go
Zombie no go talk unless you tell am to talk
Zombie no go think unless you tell am to think
Zombie o Zombieeee πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Gives Insight Into Why States Can’t Pay Salaries / 'Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.