Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days (27865 Views)

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by hardbody: 8:38pm On May 18, 2023
superCleanworks:
hmmm police.
I hope they apply this same energy to their jobs.

Seun turn to their job when he whacked an officer.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by RecentHistory: 8:44pm On May 18, 2023
chaloskyx:
why do i need to go to Abj when the Nigerian police are the ones who made the law abi cant your law enforcers read again?

Nwanne, he wasn't arrested on Nairaland. Don't disturb us with noise here.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by dalass(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2023
baralatie:
Chi
You go slap awhile inspector
I thot it was recruit
😲

Yes oh. After bashing an inspector car and slapping him, he come add insult upon injury by giving him 12k to fix the car.... grin grin grin

12k oh from international artiste like Seun Kuti! No be juju be dat?

The man just jejely go drop the money for station and plan how to deal with that idiot... Him eye must clear las las

The inspector is in coma self grin
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by baralatie(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2023
dalass:

Yes oh. After bashing an inspector car and slapping him, he come add insult upon injury by giving him 12k to fix the car.... grin grin grin

12k oh from international artiste like Seun Kuti! No be juju be dat?

The man just jejely go drop the money for station and plan how to deal with that idiot... Him eye must clear las las

The inspector is in coma self grin
Haaa😲😲😲😲😲
Inspector is in coma
🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Is that not aggravated assault and murder something
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by baralatie(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2023
Make seun find miracle wey go make inspector wake up from coma o
If not
Problem dey o🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Christistruth02: 9:02pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:
He still end up getting released.

That’s the beauty of Nigeria

Some class of people can never make it to jail, except they step on the toes of powers that make-be.

Even Fela was Jailed

That is the beauty of Nigeria

If Seun isn’t jailed others will think they have the right to beat up police
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Staphylococcus: 9:29pm On May 18, 2023
Christistruth02:

Even Fela was Jailed

That is the beauty of Nigeria

If Seun isn’t jailed others will think they have the right to beat up police

If you are conversant enough, you should know Fela was stepping on toes of power that make-be
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Mayflowa(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2023
festacman:
Seun Kuti doesn't have any hit song or do many shows in Nigeria to make money. His main source of income is 'foreign currencies' made from music festivals organised during summer across European cities where he mostly play his Fela's songs. This detention order, any further detention order or worst still getting a judge to order Seun to surrender his international passport to avoid flight will be bad for business. If Femi Falana with all his connections struggles to get a 'temporary relief' for him to attend these festivals, then be sure Seun will be poorer because he slapped a cop.

Not looking good for Seun at the moment but like death and tax, summer is sure to happen every year and so, yeah, not the end of world for Seun. Hope dey!

You talk like someone that have lived in US. It hard to believe you are in Lagos
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by GodHimself: 9:58pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by chaloskyx: 9:58pm On May 18, 2023
na Nairaland be your bedroom? abi na here you dey sleep you no get work
RecentHistory:

Nwanne, he wasn't arrested on Nairaland. Don't disturb us with noise here.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by festacman(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2023
Mayflowa:

You talk like someone that have lived in US. It hard to believe you are in Lagos

Too many movies, I guess. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by DennisEche(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2023
Juju70:

Does it make them an efficient force?? They are still fkn useless jus taking advantage of a bad situation! They should specialize in carrying bags and polishing shoes for VIps nonsense and bhari! Fk the police!
Bad situation... Keep advocating for nonsense. If not wasn't the police Man that Seun hit with his car and slapped it could be someone else. So swerve
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by kbbanj10(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2023
Hmm Seun is on a long thing I hope the Inspector he slapped survive the attack now that he's in coma according to the Police. If the officer died in the process then life imprisonment loading for somebody. You go get sense by force by fire
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by aikyg(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2023
egoldman:

Abeg come I wan tiaa you some ordinary slap abeg.
Na one month you spend for cell before they bail you.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Juju70(m): 1:02am On May 19, 2023
DennisEche:

Bad situation... Keep advocating for nonsense. If not wasn't the police Man that Seun hit with his car and slapped it could be someone else. So swerve

Pfff......work plenty for Anambra.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by SpockFederation: 1:16am On May 19, 2023
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Finnbaloroficia: 1:52am On May 19, 2023
Yu

Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Asswipemod: 4:26am On May 19, 2023
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2023
dododawa1:
If you no go backup for NIGERIA, don't look for trouble,mostly POLICE and COURT wahala
even if u have backup why should u look for trouble... Can seun slap a British or American police?? I see some celebrities trying to defend seun... Seun slap a policeman... Disrespect his uniform and the Nigerian state.. that's a grievious offence...
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Michaelobago001(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Common slap! 1 million naira bail!. ..Any day wey police go slap me, if i no die.. call me bastard.
you die dem Bury you
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by HRMK: 7:20am On May 19, 2023
SEUN KUTI NEEDS NOTHING LESS THAN 6MONTHS IN CELL TO PURGE HIM OF HIS ARROGANCE!
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by dododawa1: 7:37am On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
even if u have backup why should u look for trouble... Can seun slap a British or American police?? I see some celebrities trying to defend seun... Seun slap a policeman... Disrespect his uniform and the Nigerian state.. that's a grievious offence...
fighting for NIGERIA police is of no use.
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:54am On May 19, 2023
dododawa1:
fighting for NIGERIA police is of no use.
am sure if that police was ur brother or friend u won't type This... Not every police is bad as Ina de think let seun face his warrant
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by 2016easy2017: 8:09am On May 19, 2023
I suspect these people called police actually staged all these from the beginning.

I suspect they planted those incriminating stuffs and also seized his wife's phone because she was recording their antics which has been suspicious from the beginning. Someone is after Seun. I stop believing the Nigerian police. They are gonna make another Fela. And another SARS protest
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Modifire(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2023
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by 9jaRealist: 1:14pm On May 19, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Common slap! 1 million naira bail!. ..Any day wey police go slap me, if i no die.. call me bastard.

Internet Warrior…. grin grin grin
>
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by 9jaRealist: 1:15pm On May 19, 2023
2016easy2017:
I suspect these people called police actually staged all these from the beginning.

I suspect they planted those incriminating stuffs and also seized his wife's phone because she was recording their antics which has been suspicious from the beginning. Someone is after Seun. I stop believing the Nigerian police. They are gonna make another Fela. And another SARS protest

Nigerians love conspiracy theories… grin grin grin
>
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Swissli(f): 4:35pm On May 19, 2023
When Police Do This Kind Thing Too, Hope Una Go Still Follow Am Up Like That undecided
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Juju70(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2023
DennisEche:

You talk like you were there! Go and give police testimony since your are 100% sure what happened! Investigation is still on. Let's hope its conclusive this time knowing your npf! Abeg delete from my thinking with your swerve!
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by DennisEche(m): 2:40am On May 21, 2023
Juju70:

You talk like you were there! Go and give police testimony since your are 100% sure what happened! Investigation is still on. Let's hope its conclusive this time knowing your npf! Abeg delete from my thinking with your swerve!
Glad you know investigation is on going. If e pain you go set seun free. He is now a prayer warrior In the cell. Humbled
Re: Court Remands Seun Kuti For Additional Four Days by Isokiscool(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2023
2016easy2017:

Chop chop chop as usual.The punishment for serious assault and other drug related offences will not be less than at least 5yrs imprisonment.Go and. Study ur laws before u disgrace urself publicly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Rerun: APC Stakeholders Meet In Nasarawa LGA, Strategize How To Win / FG To Flag Off Eastern Rail Project On March 9th / CBN Gives Insight Into Why States Can’t Pay Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.