Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows (22639 Views)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / Phones Are Now Allowed Into The Presidential Election Tribunal Court. / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by MatrixCircle: 6:26pm On May 18, 2023
The Cap wey den comot no do am. Next na head them go comot.. grin grin grin grin werey !!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Paramount01(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2023
MatrixCircle:

Na fly wey no dey here advice. Those ENDSARS boys never teach am better lesson yet.

I am sure he will be loaded with security this time around

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Metrofox(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2023
Come and collect grin
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by maestroferddi: 6:26pm On May 18, 2023
APC and their media are liars from the pit of hell...

Can someone look up the interview clip on YouTube and shame the devil?

The. Baba is scared like hell...He said he intends to attend but when pressed he started dodging and stated that he would consult with his fellow renegades on whether he would attend...

Those pushing this old to imperil himself will have his blood on their heads should anything happen to him...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by mycar: 6:27pm On May 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will Peter Obi claim he doesn't know a man who is the Vice chairman of his party?
He doesn't know him for what he is claiming to be, the man is an imposter
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by illicit(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2023
That Baba no go come play tomorrow o

If u touch him cap again ehn....

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Segzy19: 6:27pm On May 18, 2023
What a shame! Just look at how the people that joined a party in less than one year want to hijack the party structure from the people that have sustained the party since 2002....

Is this fair? Obi was already stranded and politically orphaned as he left PDP and time was no longer on his side to join other parties. Labour party graciously admitted him in and save his orphaned ass. Is this how to pay back?

Obi and his Obi supporters are just criminals....

Thank God he didn't win, and he will never lead this country.... Another Igbo man may lead but not this Obi again... What a serpent!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by chidiokay: 6:27pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Your beating go echo

See how ood haggard yoruba men are disgracing themselves because of money

I thought they said Yorubas are synced with respect why is this man embarrassing his entire Tribe

If you check well now this Amadioha might be from Guinea

Mumu, you think he will come unprepared and you think the police will allow animals following Peter Obi to court to carry out that barbaric act again ...

naa prison some of you go witness May 29 shey una head no correct ni e go straight

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by ogashman(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2023
Apapa, u wan kwolect? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Truthshscrazy: 6:29pm On May 18, 2023
grin Go papa! Go go !!
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Earthquakes: 6:30pm On May 18, 2023
richie240:
It's ur right papa.

Someone cannot come and -under 9 months- ('characteristically') sideline u that has bn a 21 years founding father of ur party.

It's like a person joining apc under a year and saying Tinubu doesn't 'have mouth' in apc affairs.

'some people' sef, they must always overdo.
This shd serve as a strong lesson to those wey never sabi d 411 say when u wan chop with the 'devil' u gast use long spoon, to avoid stories that touch.
cool

Just because he's dishing out your masters command you are supporting him grin
Will you follow am collect beating on Friday shocked
Lol
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Mordecai(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2023
Lol. We are not the ones in pain. We are not the ones trying to impersonate Baba Bullion van. We are not planting factional chairmen in APC, neither are we using incumbent power to snoop on opponents' private phone conversations.

More importantly, we are not the ones smarting after taking a beating in our headquarters 🤣🤣🤣.

We beat you before at the polls. We will beat you again at the courts. We are the many. You are the few. 😊

blacknp:
Your pain can be felt by the long epistle you purportedly composed in anguish?

But take Heart, We know for certain, that a sore Loser must always have an excuse

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by carl90(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2023
You are welcome.
Anything you see ,you collect.
Old man that don't want to respect his age.
Ok na.
It's on....
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by PrinceGallant: 6:31pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Your beating go echo

See how ood haggard yoruba men are disgracing themselves because of money

I thought they said Yorubas are synced with respect why is this man embarrassing his entire Tribe

If you check well now this Amadioha might be from Guinea

Xxxinuxxx xxxrexxx xxxbuxxx
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by chatinent: 6:33pm On May 18, 2023
Even as a party chairman as claimed, why are you hellbent on anti-party activities?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 18, 2023
cool Nigeria Police and DSS provide cover o... You can't stop a man with conviction...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Zimzy(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2023
As many Who are supporting Apapa of a Man, God will allow your enemy to come from no where and scatter your family, your business and all your efforts to be something in life in Jesus name. Why did I pray this for you? Because deep down within you, you know he is a spoiler doing the bid of the bad ass thief ( bat)

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by olaoye2008: 6:34pm On May 18, 2023
nedekid:
But on whoes behalf is this baba acting? Shouldn't the progress and victory of his party be his goal?

He may never be NATIONAL CHAIRMAN AGAIN
That is why he is fighting Hard to claim His Mandate too

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Uniquekriss(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He is the National Chairman of Labour Party. His presence in the court is very important. No provision in the constitution allows the idiot Abure to be the chairman of Labour Party

Meanwhile, the security situation this time will not allow nitwits to further display their despicable attitude towards the party chairman
Enemy of progress, I'm sure it's you who elected him as the National chairman
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by lexy2014: 6:36pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He is the National Chairman of Labour Party. His presence in the court is very important. No provision in the constitution allows the idiot Abure to be the chairman of Labour Party

Meanwhile, the security situation this time will not allow nitwits to further display their despicable attitude towards the party chairman

The court refused to recognize the two factions and adjourned the hearing to Friday, May 19.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 6:38pm On May 18, 2023
Nwokem u nor want biafla again?
cool
Sermwell:

You're not even ashamed of yourself! A man will come to your land, you sell your inheritance to him and waste the money on Wasiu at owambe parties, and them turn around to drag the same property you sold! I'm not Igbo but I see alot mansions own by Igbo across Lagos! How many Yoruba people own houses in Igbo land? It's really shameful! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by nedekid: 6:38pm On May 18, 2023
olaoye2008:

He may never be NATIONAL CHAIRMAN AGAIN
That is why he is fighting Hard to claim His Mandate too
grin
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by opamoses1: 6:39pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

"If there’s a Nazi (Akpabio) at the table and 10 other people sitting there talking to him, then you got a table with 11 Nazis."

- An old German quote

This is real anti party activity, yet they accuse Grandpa Apapa is the one working for APC. Confused Obidients.

Akpabio is working for Tinubu and was endorsed by Tinubu (the so called drug lord). Now labour party is holding meeting and agreeing to work with the druglord's senators via this proxy meeting.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Onelove508: 6:41pm On May 18, 2023
Segzy19:
What a shame! Just look at how the people that joined a party in less than one year want to hijack the party structure from the people that have sustained the party since 2002....

Is this fair? Obi was already stranded and politically orphaned as he left PDP and time was no longer on his side to join other parties. Labour party graciously admitted him in and save his orphaned ass. Is this how to pay back?

Obi and his Obi supporters are just criminals....

Thank God he didn't win, and he will never lead this country.... Another Igbo man may lead but not this Obi again... What a serpent!

Did you say structure?
You are a very funny man o
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:45pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The court is opened to all and sundry. When he gets to court, he should respect his bald agbari and grey goatee, and avail himself any empty sit to his skinny arsse down.

If he drags seat with Abure or Osuntokun, maximum shishi for am..
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Jemex003: 6:47pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=Antimandatethie post=123215713]

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/ill-be-at-presidential-petition-court-on-friday-lamidi-apapa-vows/[/quote

Obi and he's entire Ipob don buy wrong market.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by doggedfighter(f): 6:48pm On May 18, 2023
IVORY2009:
Don't come near that place tomorrow oooo, I am on my way to Abuja, last sitting embarrassment was childs play

You have commenting since morning. No rest !

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Savechild23: 6:48pm On May 18, 2023
...and u will be stoned, mark my word! No more protective custody for criminals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' / Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) / Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.