Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows (22637 Views)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / Phones Are Now Allowed Into The Presidential Election Tribunal Court. / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by 8stargeneral: 8:35pm On May 18, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

He must collect hot slap tomorrow
He receive it tomorrow...especially now that Abure is Lp chairman
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Paramount01(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
the PDP votes were reduced to favour tinubu.
Atiku made a mistake of trusting some agents. Those agents sold the original results to tinubu while they were given already prepared results. The same thing thing happened in Ogun state.

Then who is to be blamed? Tinubu or Atiku? You are not in Ogun so u can't talk about it

Tinubu bought Atiku agents,which is part of the game in politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 8:54pm On May 18, 2023
Paramount01:

Then who is to be blamed? Tinubu or Atiku? You are not in Ogun so u can't talk about it

Tinubu bought Atiku agents,which is part of the game in politics
it is not part of the game. Buying of votes is criminal offense. There is one thing that tinubu believe in. He believes that everybody has a price, he believes that money can solve any problem. That is very dangerous for a country where 90% of the people lives in poverty.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Paramount01(m): 9:11pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
It is not part of the game. Buying votes is a criminal offense. There is one thing that Tinubu believes in. He believes that everybody has a price, he believes that money can solve any problem. That is very dangerous for a country where 90% of the people live in poverty.

Where I voted, every party did vote to buy, I have the full evidence, no party is a saint, All of them know the tactics of the game, don't be fooled election in Nigeria is won by the highest rigger.

All the parties rigged the election where it favors them, In my polling unit, Obi shared 2k, Atiku shared 2k with a small tecno phone with a wrapper while Tinubu shared 3k, and yet Atiku won with a small margin, nobody can shout it was rigged because from the campaign we know it is too close to call but vote buying contributed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Slimwhyt(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2023
Then anything way u see that day take am
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by LeoDeKing: 9:19pm On May 18, 2023
GetSenseNow:

every thread concerning LP, you and your fellow bastards will be there chanting careless. Since you love the native doctor so much, why don't you officially induct him into APC? You say LP is irrelevant but you're on every thread drooling like a raving lunatic
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Father4all: 9:30pm On May 18, 2023
Dirty old idiot
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 9:33pm On May 18, 2023
Paramount01:

Where I voted, every party did vote to buy, I have the full evidence, no party is a saint, All of them know the tactics of the game, don't be fooled election in Nigeria is won by the highest rigger.

All the parties rigged the election where it favors them, In my polling unit, Obi shared 2k, Atiku shared 2k with a small tecno phone with a wrapper while Tinubu shared 3k, and yet Atiku won with a small margin, nobody can shout it was rigged because from the campaign we know it is too close to call but vote buying contributed

no matter the number of people that embark on illegality it can never be legal.
Almost everybody in this world must have stolen one thing or the other but stealing still remain a crime.
Buying of votes still remain a crime.
They makes sure the public remain poor so that they can buy them at anytime. Look at the billions if not trillions that was brought out during the time of election but 75% of our youths still remain without job.
We must stand up work against these politicians. We are starting from Tinubu because he is in the ruling party and our whole treasury is at his mercy.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by ejimatic: 9:40pm On May 18, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/ill-be-at-presidential-petition-court-on-friday-lamidi-apapa-vows/
This man was humiliated at the court by a young person who removed his cap.He cursed him tht he would not grow old. The curse is great indeed!
I hereby appeal to him to overlook the matter and rescind his curse.

Kemade Adebayo removed Bola Ige's cap at Ile-Ife in Oonis Palace. Till today he is still struggling with life after spending years at Agodi prison.

Pls young person's don't let any politicians use yiu for their own advantages.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Menclothing: 9:42pm On May 18, 2023
9 month and 21yrs members Friday will be interesting in court

If they kill
This man it will take 8yrs of court shifting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Paramount01(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
no matter the number of people that embark on illegality it can never be legal.
Almost everybody in this world must have stolen one thing or the other but stealing still remain a crime.
Buying of votes still remain a crime.
They makes sure the public remain poor so that they can buy them at anytime. Look at the billions if not trillions that was brought out during the time of election but 75% of our youths still remain without job.
We must stand up work against these politicians. We are starting from Tinubu because he is in the ruling party and our whole treasury is at his mercy.

If we want to change the system then nobody deserves to be voted for,Any person that voted for any1 of these people means you are not on the mission to change the system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 10:01pm On May 18, 2023
Paramount01:

If we want to change the system then nobody deserves to be voted for,Any person that voted for any1 of these people means you are not on the mission to change the system
we cannot change everything at once. It is impossible!
Let start with the ruling party first, then followed by the opposition.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 10:09pm On May 18, 2023
richie240:
It's ur right papa.

Someone cannot come and -under 9 months- 'characteristically' sideline u that has bn a 21 years founding father of ur party.

It's like a person joining apc/pdp under a year and saying Tinubu doesn't 'have mouth' in apc affairs or dt an Atiku doesn't have a standing in pdp.

'some people' sef, they must always overdo.
This shd serve as a strong lesson to those wey never sabi d 411 say when u wan chop with the 'devil' u gast use long spoon, to avoid stories that touch.
cool

Will you.lead your father to be messed up like how Apapa was messed up?
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 10:09pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He is the National Chairman of Labour Party. His presence in the court is very important. No provision in the constitution allows the idiot Abure to be the chairman of Labour Party

Meanwhile, the security situation this time will not allow nitwits to further display their despicable attitude towards the party chairman

Oga try and shut up you are fast becoming too unintelligent by making very stupid comments.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 10:11pm On May 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will Peter Obi claim he doesn't know a man who is the Vice chairman of his party?
Does Peter Obi know him as President? The answer is No so Peter Obi is right for saying he doesn't know that man.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 10:12pm On May 18, 2023
richie240:
You are right nwokem, dts why an emeka will leave his village and in 3 months, after enjoying d lagos breeze, begins to chant "Ray-guss is a ro man's rand", not minding that he met ppl in d same 'Rayguss'
cool

You comment is making you appear stupid
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 10:13pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Nigeria does not start and end in Alaigbo.

Guy grow up you are too childish in your comments abeg
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 10:15pm On May 18, 2023
Odogwuzack:

The man is on the side of truth.

Just trying to make sure that the right things are done.

Which truth abeg?
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 10:15pm On May 18, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Baba Apapa is the hero of all lovers of truth and justice.

God bless him.

Guy just shut up and go and rest.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by blabulu2000: 10:20pm On May 18, 2023
Doracity82:
And that will be your last

Go and kill him. and end your career In jail.

DSS, Police authority, and all. other law enforcement agencies reading these comments....this tout need to be investigated....for these stupid comments on social media....he is a security risk.to.the society
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by toneroforever(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2023
This babalawo wan collect season 2. Better be careful. Boys are not smiling
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Okoronkwow(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2023
You will die tomorrow as you come.... Please come on time so we can dig ur grave in day time
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by HeroicMeastro: 11:34pm On May 18, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/ill-be-at-presidential-petition-court-on-friday-lamidi-apapa-vows/
Abure should just Bleep off!!
It is better for him to support another candidate for the chairmanship if he doesn't wants Apapa.
Or is he also desperate like Obi?
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Odogwuzack: 11:37pm On May 18, 2023
Mordecai:
Alaigbo again. Where is that coming from?

Your demi-god assembled a warchest over a period of 22 years, placed members of his mafia in positions of authority, including a President and his VP, Governors of about 20 States, Senate President and Speakers etc. Only for a PO from Anambra State to join a relatively unknown party LP barely a year to the elections, and knock him around like a child in a campaign that kept Nigerians thrilled and hopeful for the future, topping it off by giving the old man a sound beating even in his own home. A very sound beating.

Your demi-god had to resort to rigging in many states to get between 25%-29%. He couldn't rig FCT obviously. All the international observers are quartered there. And he needs to make a show of legitimacy...

Ever since PO gave your demi-god a beating in the campaigns, locally and internationally, gave him an even bigger one in the elections, and is set to give him another in the courts, you have all been writing irrationally.

Obi did not beat your god only in Alaigbo. He beat him in over half of the states of the federation including Lagos grin

And after all these, the summary is that Tinubu is the President (GCFR) while Obi came third out of four major contenders.

cool
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 11:40pm On May 18, 2023
Cowards ganging up to assault a defenseless 70+ yr old man and still feeling fly.
Shame suppose catch una.

See one of them greeted by karma below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7693945/obidient-assaulted-lamidi-apapa-involved

Believeintruth:

Will you.lead your father to be messed up like how Apapa was messed up?

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by joshuaidibia(m): 12:51am On May 19, 2023
richie240:
It's ur right papa.

Someone cannot come and -under 9 months- 'characteristically' sideline u that has bn a 21 years founding father of ur party.

It's like a person joining apc/pdp under a year and saying Tinubu doesn't 'have mouth' in apc affairs or dt an Atiku doesn't have a standing in pdp.

'some people' sef, they must always overdo.
This shd serve as a strong lesson to those wey never sabi d 411 say when u wan chop with the 'devil' u gast use long spoon, to avoid stories that touch.
cool

You mean the Drug lord? The man nobody knows his age or root, papa or Mama. Or the Atiku that keeps jumping from one party to another since time immemorial? Same Atiku that runs to Dubai whenever he loses, you mean the Atiku who's the father of all political failure? That Atiku? Abi e get another one
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by limeta(f): 1:23am On May 19, 2023
richie240:
You are right nwokem, dts why an emeka will leave his village and in 3 months, after enjoying d lagos breeze, begins to chant "Ray-guss is a ro man's rand", not minding that he met ppl in d same 'Rayguss'
cool

This Eko matter best you settle things with Edo people before you can call Lagos yoruba land
Till then no mans land
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 1:40am On May 19, 2023
My ppl talk say "nor be d day small pikin insult iroko tree e go retaliate".

Those dt pour that thrash from their mouths are already feeling d wrath of d 'iroko' small-small.

You are already feeling d consequences of ur actions from d sw. The north is already a no go area to u as per alliance, and now d veil of (fake) comradeship covering d eyes of sw has largely worn off.

Events henceforth will fully reveal to u d full consequences of ur actions from d days of ur fathers in Jan 15, 1966 till date.
cool
limeta:

This Eko matter best you settle things with Edo people before you can call Lagos yoruba land
Till then no mans land

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Afonjanawerey: 1:48am On May 19, 2023
richie240:
My ppl talk say "nor be d day small pikin insult iroko tree e go retaliate".

Those dt pour that thrash from their mouths are already feeling d wrath of d 'iroko' small-small.

You are already feeling d consequences of ur actions from d sw. The north is already a no go area to u as per alliance, and now d veil of (fake) comradeship covering d eyes of sw has largely worn off.

Events henceforth will fully reveal to u d full consequences of ur actions from d days of ur fathers in Jan 15, 1966 till date.
cool

LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND, LAGOS BELONG TO ALL NIGERIANS grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / Nigeria Leads South Africa In Foreign Reserves / Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.