Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows (22616 Views)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / Phones Are Now Allowed Into The Presidential Election Tribunal Court. / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Shigishege2: 5:12pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
he won must of those state.
Mind you I am not peter Obi supporter but I will preferred him to Tinubu if Atiku cannot get it.
you are not obi supporter but the way you wrote "must" instead of "most" sound like how some people from one part of this country pronounce that word. Those people also call "America" as "Amelica"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by sonature1: 5:14pm On May 18, 2023
This man has no shame! You want to go to court uninvited and witness a case you have repeatedly told your party to withdraw.

Like I said earlier, elders without integrity and reputation brought this country on its knees.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by LeoDeKing: 5:19pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
he won must of those state.
Mind you I am not peter Obi supporter but I will preferred him to Tinubu if Atiku cannot get it.
No, you didn't get the real result.

Pandora Obituary won Kaduna kano Bauchi Katsina Gombe Jigawa Yobe Adamawa Borno Kebbi Niger Zamfara Sokoto Kogi Benue Oyo Ekiti Ondo Ogun and kwara.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by losky83: 5:20pm On May 18, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/ill-be-at-presidential-petition-court-on-friday-lamidi-apapa-vows/

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44HE SHOULD BETTER WEAR HELMET THIS TIME BECAUSE STONES ARE COMING
Seun nlfpmod Dominique

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Mrtaye: 5:35pm On May 18, 2023
richie240:
It's ur right papa.

Someone cannot come and -under 9 months- ('characteristically') sideline u that has bn a 21 years founding father of ur party.

It's like a person joining apc under a year and saying Tinubu doesn't 'have mouth' in apc affairs.

'some people' sef, they must always overdo.
This shd serve as a strong lesson to those wey never sabi d 411 say when u wan chop with the 'devil' u gast use long spoon, to avoid stories that touch.
cool
Dey amuse yourself

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Mrtaye: 5:36pm On May 18, 2023
Coolsat:
grin grin grin This man na LPAPC
Walahi 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Mrtaye: 5:37pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He is the National Chairman of Labour Party. His presence in the court is very important. No provision in the constitution allows the idiot Abure to be the chairman of Labour Party

Meanwhile, the security situation this time will not allow nitwits to further display their despicable attitude towards the party chairman
He is actually LPAPC🤣

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Mrtaye: 5:48pm On May 18, 2023
Odogwuzack:

The man is on the side of truth.

Just trying to make sure that the right things are done.
Do liars talk truth
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by cmikel: 5:54pm On May 18, 2023
APC STRATEGY AT WORK

MASTER STRATEGIST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by blacknp(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2023
ILikeYou:
This man should just respect his age.
Please shut up & enjoy the movie, politics is not for children, just like your xrated movies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by blacknp(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2023
cmikel:

APC STRATEGY AT WORK

MASTER STRATEGIST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Confused Party, like Humpty Dumpty gone forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by blacknp(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

He is actually LPAPC🤣
Like Kenneth Okonkwo, Peter Obi’s presidential spokesperson? Whilst Judas Peter Gringory Obi himself is PDPLP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by blacknp(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

Dey amuse yourself
Judas Peter Gringory Obi na confirmed scumbag idiot, useless Betrayer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Mordecai(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
Alaigbo again. Where is that coming from?

Your demi-god assembled a warchest over a period of 22 years, placed members of his mafia in positions of authority, including a President and his VP, Governors of about 20 States, Senate President and Speakers etc. Only for a PO from Anambra State to join a relatively unknown party LP barely a year to the elections, and knock him around like a child in a campaign that kept Nigerians thrilled and hopeful for the future, topping it off by giving the old man a sound beating even in his own home. A very sound beating.

Your demi-god had to resort to rigging in many states to get between 25%-29%. He couldn't rig FCT obviously. All the international observers are quartered there. And he needs to make a show of legitimacy...

Ever since PO gave your demi-god a beating in the campaigns, locally and internationally, gave him an even bigger one in the elections, and is set to give him another in the courts, you have all been writing irrationally.

Obi did not beat your god only in Alaigbo. He beat him in over half of the states of the federation including Lagos grin

LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Nigeria does not start and end in Alaigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by blacknp(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2023
Mordecai:
Alaigbo again. Where is that coming from?

Your demi-god assembled a warchest over a period of 22 years, placed members of his mafia in positions of authority, including a President and his VP, Governors of about 20 States, Senate President and Speakers etc. Only for a PO from Anambra State to join a relatively unknown party LP barely a year to the elections, and knock him around like a child in a campaign that kept Nigerians thrilled and hopeful for the future, topping it off by giving the old man a sound beating even in his own home. A very sound beating.

Your demi-god had to resort to rigging in many states to get between 25%-29%. He couldn't rig FCT obviously. All the international observers are quartered there. And he needs to make a show of legitimacy...

Ever since PO gave your demi-god a beating in the campaigns, locally and internationally, gave him an even bigger one in the elections, and is set to give him another in the courts, you have all been writing irrationally.

Obi did not beat your god only in Alaigbo. He beat him in over half of the states of the federation including Lagos grin

Your pain can be felt by the long epistle you purportedly composed in anguish?

But take Heart, We know for certain, that a sore Loser must always have an excuse

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by blacksam01: 6:18pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He is the National Chairman of Labour Party. His presence in the court is very important. No provision in the constitution allows the idiot Abure to be the chairman of Labour Party

Meanwhile, the security situation this time will not allow nitwits to further display their despicable attitude towards the party chairman

shebi tinubu won..what are u still afraid of na

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Sermwell(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So you now advocate for LP? Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/ill-be-at-presidential-petition-court-on-friday-lamidi-apapa-vows/
He is working for Tinubu. Another strategy for multiple court adjournments

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Mrtaye: 6:18pm On May 18, 2023
blacknp:
Like Kenneth Okonkwo, Peter Obi’s presidential spokesperson? Whilst Judas Peter Gringory Obi himself is PDPLP.
Thanks for the affirmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2023
ILikeYou:
This man should just respect his age.
When 500 million naira is at work
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by RecentHistory: 6:19pm On May 18, 2023
LP is officially divided and the courts are aware.
Those elected under LP now have a legal ground to decamp to other parties and the courts will support.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Mrtaye: 6:19pm On May 18, 2023
blacknp:
Judas Peter Gringory Obi na confirmed scumbag idiot, useless Betrayer.
Ma fo
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by nedekid: 6:20pm On May 18, 2023
But on whoes behalf is this baba acting? Shouldn't the progress and victory of his party be his goal?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by dododawa1: 6:20pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Okay. We are waiting for you.
Maybe you missed the Satan. Don't worry,we will give you free transport to Satan.
chestbeater as usual

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Hotwest: 6:20pm On May 18, 2023
Until hardcore person wey no dey play drop u dead u go rest

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Pleasant101: 6:21pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Yes na true u talk, but why Apc senators leave Apapa the Lp national chairman, go meet abure the fake chairman for their office, abi Dem dey confuse?
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by nedekid: 6:21pm On May 18, 2023
IgOga:
grin angry grin cheesy

This baba too get agidi sha
"moral" strong.. grin
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by dododawa1: 6:21pm On May 18, 2023
Comrade,Aluta continua.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by MatrixCircle: 6:23pm On May 18, 2023
Fly were no dey hear advice. Na ENDSARS boys be that. Apapa no play with those boys ooo.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Sermwell(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2023
richie240:
You are right nwokem, dts why an emeka will leave his village and in 3 months, after enjoying d lagos breeze, begins to chant "Ray-guss is a ro man's rand", not minding that he met ppl in d same 'Rayguss'
cool
You're not even ashamed of yourself! A man will come to your land, you sell your inheritance to him and waste the money on Wasiu at owambe parties, and them turn around to drag the same property you sold! I'm not Igbo but I see alot mansions own by Igbo across Lagos! How many Yoruba people own houses in Igbo land? It's really shameful! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by MatrixCircle: 6:25pm On May 18, 2023
Hotwest:
Until hardcore person wey no dey play drop u dead u go rest
Na fly wey no dey here advice. Those ENDSARS boys never teach am better lesson yet.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Paramount01(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
can you be a chairman to a party that don't want you? 89% of Nigerians rejected tinubu but some idiots want to force him on us. The same thing they want to force a chairman on labour party.

Who won the president in your state?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) / Army Reacts To Video Of Protesting Soldiers Over Maltreatment / Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.