Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows (22636 Views)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / Phones Are Now Allowed Into The Presidential Election Tribunal Court. / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 2:27am On May 19, 2023
Taaa.....
I've never seen a hausa man contest say lagos belongs to them; I've never seen an ibibio man or idoma man contest the ownership of Lagos.
They no get craze for their genes reach that stage.

Na only igbos dey get aiz on top Lagos.
So don't hide behind 'nigerians' to express ur genealogical greed nwokem.

Don't be shy, say it as u have it in ur mind, no one will beat u. grin
Infact let me loud it for una: Igbos deverroped Lagos; Lagos belongs to Igbos
grin
Afonjanawerey:

LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND, LAGOS BELONG TO ALL NIGERIANS IGBOS grin grin grin
Fixed!
cool

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:54am On May 19, 2023
limeta:

Nothing to do with the numbers of years
Is about personality and status .
Of what electoral value is Mr pampers to labour party
APC work man .

Of more electoral value that Datti Baba Ahmed.
Apapa win his polling unit for LP unlike Datti
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bigkoko: 5:40am On May 19, 2023
If this old fool cause any disturbance in the Court, all I desire is just 7 pieces of white beards from from his face. There's a fellow willing to offer ten dollars per white hair! Tankio!

Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/ill-be-at-presidential-petition-court-on-friday-lamidi-apapa-vows/
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by ChristianMuslim: 6:22am On May 19, 2023
Today proceedings will be hot.. if you know that you are the real sons and daughters of your parent, come to Court today, people go chop cain today, even obi no go wait.. you are all planning your funeral ceremony.. we are coming with baba today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by OLOKOESHIN: 6:26am On May 19, 2023
ILikeYou:
This man should just respect his age.
That's una authentic LP chairman not Igbo Man this time
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2023
ILikeYou:
he is fighting for his right and has court order... Did u tell Obi to respect his age and not go to court after losing??
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
he won must of those state.
Mind you I am not peter Obi supporter but I will preferred him to Tinubu if Atiku cannot get it.
PDP LP are same same so stop disguisin LP is the reason PDP Lost...
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
that is not a problem, that shows you that I am human therefore,I can make mistake at any fcking given time.
I have no reason to deny peter Obi if I am his fan.
If there is a rerun between peter Obi and Atiku I will definitely vote for Atiku. But if the rerun is between tinubu and Peter Obi I will graciously vote for peter Obi.
there would be no rerun u better advise obi to return to PDP else im running under LP ll only aid APC to win while he comes Third and PDP second... U guys are PDP in disguise that's why u support Atiku and Obi
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Ifebi82: 7:57am On May 19, 2023
Just go there and see hell
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 8:12am On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
there would be no rerun u better advise obi to return to PDP else im running under LP ll only aid APC to win while he comes Third and PDP second... U guys are PDP in disguise that's why u support Atiku and Obi
we shall see. The judges are on trial.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
we shall see. The judges are on trial.
on trial in your father's house abi u think ur noise means anything bunch of online tyrants
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by limeta(f): 9:14am On May 19, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Of more electoral value that Datti Baba Ahmed.
Apapa win his polling unit for LP unlike Datti

Who cares
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by limeta(f): 9:17am On May 19, 2023
richie240:
My ppl talk say "nor be d day small pikin insult iroko tree e go retaliate".

Those dt pour that thrash from their mouths are already feeling d wrath of d 'iroko' small-small.

You are already feeling d consequences of ur actions from d sw. The north is already a no go area to u as per alliance, and now d veil of (fake) comradeship covering d eyes of sw has largely worn off.

Events henceforth will fully reveal to u d full consequences of ur actions from d days of ur fathers in Jan 15, 1966 till date.
cool

There you go am igbo already
Disabled mind .
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 9:45am On May 19, 2023
richie240:
Cowards ganging up to assault a defenseless 70+ yr old man and still feeling fly.
Shame suppose catch una.

See one of them greeted by karma below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7693945/obidient-assaulted-lamidi-apapa-involved

Dude do us a favor and shut it. You are not making any sense at all
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 9:47am On May 19, 2023
Whether u are igbo'' or not is immaterial.
My ppl talk say "when leaf comes in contact with soap for too long, e go begin foam like soap".

This is a consequence of relating with 'obidients' for too long: you begin to reason like them!
cool
limeta:

There you go am igbo already
Disabled mind .
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by ejimatic: 9:58am On May 19, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/ill-be-at-presidential-petition-court-on-friday-lamidi-apapa-vows/
As long as he has been given an injunction to act as the Chairman ,he must be viewed as that. The only court that can set aside that injection is an higher court ,AC ,not another FHC. That is the postion of the SC on such a matter.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by updatechange(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2023
ILikeYou:

But Obi and abure can disrespect the courts huh?
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by updatechange(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
Obidients are waiting for you. This time, Obidients in their millions will in the court to "welcome betrayer Lamidi to court"

The man said he intends to go except his party leaders says otherwise… he never said he will go, that aside. I pray he goes there today and I also pray that the Obidient thugs that beat him up yesterday will gather enough balls to do worse today. Amen😌
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 10:24am On May 19, 2023
I know right?
Na bcus beating of ur elders/fathers na very common thing for that side, dts why.
cool
Believeintruth:

Dude do us a favor and shut it. You are not making any sense at all

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Bringbackmandat: 10:30am On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
on trial in your father's house abi u think ur noise means anything bunch of online tyrants
you think a thief from nowhere can just come and steal our hard earned mandate? You are joking.
Mention the name of tinubu primary and secondary school pls.
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by Believeintruth: 10:30am On May 19, 2023
richie240:
I know right?
Na bcus beating of ur elders/fathers na very common thing for that side, dts why.
cool

Eyahhhh you are so pained
Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by richie240: 11:11am On May 19, 2023
Asin ehn.....
cool
Believeintruth:

Eyahhhh you are so pained

Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
you think a thief from nowhere can just come and steal our hard earned mandate? You are joking.
Mention the name of tinubu primary and secondary school pls.
go to tinubu and ask him those personal questions tinubu has won u are free to wail like u did during pmb time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. / APC Summons Governors Over Buhari’s Health, Convention / Nigeria Leads South Africa In Foreign Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.