Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. (982 Views)

My Mother And Brother Does Not Approve Of The Way I Treat The Gateman / I Can't Date A Man My Dogs Do Not Approve Of – Dj Cuppy / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by RTID: 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
Dear Kings and Queens

Don’t marry anyone your parents do not approve of. They know what they’re saying, they’ve seen more in life than you have and their experience has defined their disposition to people.

You that is in love will think that they just don’t want you to be happy and go ahead and marry the person for your “happiness” and life will teach you lessons that you should have avoided if you had just listened to your parents.

No matter how educated and advanced we think we are, we are not wiser than our parents. That thing that they’re seeing and telling you No, you won’t see it because you are blinded by love and when your eyes don clear, it’ll be too late for you.

I expect someone to come and comment “I know someone that their parents didn’t approve but…” as if they’re inside the marriage with the couple. Always knowing but not doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2023
Bro, parents are usually right in most cases.
Mind you, there are exceptional cases.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2023
Majority of the divorces today are from people whose parents approved lol.baseless talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Wodu89: 4:28pm On May 18, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, parents are usually right in most cases.
Mind you, there are exceptional cases.

True

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Ireportlive: 4:31pm On May 18, 2023
cool

You never choose your parents you choose your wife

Your parents groomed you for maximum 30 years

Your wife would groom you till you die

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Pierohandsome: 5:07pm On May 18, 2023
Sometimes parents are wrong . They make their choices out of share prejudice.tribal sentiment, religious etc.

Parents are not meant to choose partners, but to bless and counsel, nothing more.

Many marriages that broke got parental approval. And I have seen many marriages without parental approval going well, many ended well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Reminderz: 5:40pm On May 18, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Sometimes parents are wrong . They make their choices out of share prejudice.tribal sentiment, religious etc.

Parents are not meant to choose partners, but to bless and counsel, nothing more.

Many marriages that broke got parental approval. And I have seen many marriages without parental approval going well, many ended well
yeah that's true.. sometimes all these just happens... that's life.. even some prophets of God sef marry bad wives.. it's good to always ask for their advice, sometimes it's not everything they tell you that you'll follow...

some will fall in places, while some will fall out of place... such is life

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by LordIsaac(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2023
Rubbish!
Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by ItisWell22(f): 7:14pm On May 18, 2023
Most often than not, they’re right.

Especially morally sound parents…

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Baronthecelebri: 7:31pm On May 18, 2023
Xhbsshshhsh
Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Nyascobar1414: 8:18pm On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

You never choose your parents you choose your wife
Your parents groomed you for maximum 30 years
Your wife would groom you till you die

How will a vvoman groom a grown up man? Abi na your d!k dey tok so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2023
This is for people that's seriously considering marriage,I'm safe on this

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by 1Sharon(f): 9:36pm On May 18, 2023
Why do you call yourself an adult for if you can't make your own decisions?

If they decide who you're going to marry, what else will they be deciding next?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 18, 2023
They'll decide what sex positions they should do in bed..🤣🤣🤣
1Sharon:
Why do you call yourself an adult for if you can't make your own decisions?

If they decide who you're going to marry, what else will they be deciding next?

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 18, 2023
What if your grandparents also disapproved of your parents getting married, but they still did it anyway and you're the result of that marriage
Re: Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. by Waffarianman(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2023
RTID:
Dear Kings and Queens

Don’t marry anyone your parents do not approve of. They know what they’re saying, they’ve seen more in life than you have and their experience has defined their disposition to people.

You that is in love will think that they just don’t want you to be happy and go ahead and marry the person for your “happiness” and life will teach you lessons that you should have avoided if you had just listened to your parents.

No matter how educated and advanced we think we are, we are not wiser than our parents. That thing that they’re seeing and telling you No, you won’t see it because you are blinded by love and when your eyes don clear, it’ll be too late for you.

I expect someone to come and comment “I know someone that their parents didn’t approve but…” as if they’re inside the marriage with the couple. Always knowing but not doing.

Mumu yarnis

(1) (Reply)

The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date / True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x / What's Your Best Sekx Style To Fully Enjoy This Type Of Super Endowed Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.