Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death (49973 Views)

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Zeb Ejiro To Declare His Political Ambition February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Hushpuppies(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2023
They married in 2006, that means that their children are around 16 years or thereabout.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by highchief1: 8:15pm On May 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Ireportlive: 8:15pm On May 19, 2023
Very sad

RIP
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by RhodaNelly: 8:19pm On May 19, 2023
Can't anyone post the picture of this his wife for once? Atleast let's see what she looks like. Mtchewww!!!

4 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Machinegun91(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2023
God should have ask man before removing his rib to create those killers

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Antiochus(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2023
Machinegun91:
God should have ask man before removing his rib to create those killers

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Mayeldah(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2023
It was obvious Saint Obi was a SIMP

How can in-laws come to your house and beat you and your wife was supporting them?

If na me na that day the marriage go end make everyone go em way. secondly don't be too attached emotionally to a woman

Love your wife and your kids but if the woman wan show say she be LORD over you, omo e better make marriage end

There are women out there that would want have Saint Obi for the rest of their live, how come he couldn't move on with his life and find love again?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Moniya4Real(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2023
You definitely deserve a Gold medal for this apt and concise response bro. I ♥️It. More wisdom to your brainy head.

Wealthoptulent:
Lobatan... obviously the sisters are bad blood, Gender backing gender!

Don't misquote me, good ladies are out there, but discovering them is like a business of GOLD & DIAMOND MINNING!

Very soon, the TABLE go Turn, na dem go dey Pay GROOM'S PRICE with us SIGNING "PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT" .. MARRIAGE is LIKE A ROUND ABOUT WITH FOUR LANES JUNCTIONS, u miss am na 3rd mainland bridge no quick u turn oo

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Carcholce: 8:27pm On May 19, 2023
Finelikewiine:
They should stop over flogging this issue

They should flog it very well. We need to learn from it.

3 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Billionaire2: 8:29pm On May 19, 2023

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by isabi2lof: 8:31pm On May 19, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by FireUpNow(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2023
maureensylvia:
This thing called marriage!
Over civilization is to be blamed and many people are not doing their parts in the union

3 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by KanwuliaExtra: 8:36pm On May 19, 2023
Many men cannot survive divorce o.
You can only form guy man in your 30s and 40s as a single man.

Getting to 50s and 60s. . . las las efrywhia go scatter including mouth, eye and TEETH like pesin wey catch APAPATITIS like Lamidi Apapa. grin

Women are so blessed in this area. We can enjoy wella without man. In fact it is a relief to be without a man in old age ke!

Who get time to play “nanny” or “nurse” to a frogrummpy old man? grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by imam07: 8:43pm On May 19, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Make una rest bikonu.

But on a serious note, Saint Obi should have picked his life up after the divorce and move on speedily. He allows the shock of his failed marriage to overwhelm him.
However, it is not easy to let go of a union that have lasted more than two decades. He should have bring in elders from both families to settle their disputes. I am really pained by his death because he is my best actor and any time I saw him in a movie I feel some sense of relief and joy. He looks exactly like my late dad. Tall, fair, pointed nose and handsome.
May the soul of Saint Obi and other departed souls through the mercy of the living God rest in peace amen. Good bye my role model and may God be with your soul amen
pray u dont find yourself in dat condition. If u are in dat same condition u will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by olasaad(f): 8:43pm On May 19, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
In essence divorce led to his quick death because he was a family man...
Elon musk n Bill gate n Bezoz Dem wey divorce nkor.

Moral lesson.

Don't be a family man, so you can always move on with life.

Just like Emeka Ike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by imam07: 8:45pm On May 19, 2023
DrOBD:
He had health challenges and non of his big men friend could help him?

He has gone to rest now, may God rest his soul, amen.
how many of your friends have u helped

3 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Kingcalls: 8:47pm On May 19, 2023
I can remember that movie..goodbye tomorrow... his wife had HIV but he dint contract the virus ...the wife later died.... he really played that role well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:

Moral lesson.

Lols
Bros dis ur advice dey one kind oo
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Octopusssy(f): 8:48pm On May 19, 2023
Enough already. Let the man rest in peace!!

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by imam07: 8:48pm On May 19, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:

Moral lesson.

be in dat situation before u can judge. It is when u find yourself in dat same condition b4 u can call yourself a man or not. Easier said on nairaland than done

3 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by GloriousGbola: 8:50pm On May 19, 2023
Octopusssy:
Enough already. Let the man rest in peace!!

what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

we would not be saying let the person rest in peace if the roles were reversed.

domestic abuse goes both ways

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by advanceDNA: 8:51pm On May 19, 2023
Finelikewiine:

If na woman die ..... una no go let the matter end......

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by ofuonyebi: 8:54pm On May 19, 2023
MAKE THE HYPERTENSION OF THIS WOMEN WHO WEAR DANGEROUS SKIRT NO KILL OUR FINE MEN FINISH OOO!

GOD ABEG HELEP US OOO!

THE MEN OF OUR TIME DON DEY ENDANGERED FOR MATRIMONY OOO!!
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by blackgold2018(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2023
Guyman01:
Those "wicked" RedPillers have turned me around to a point that the other gender can no longer put me in a stage of depression, I go on the offensive before the declare war.
I suffered that year as a SIMPle man like our beloved Saint Obi
stupid children that doesn’t know life experiences
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by AngelicBeing: 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
sad
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
“Two weeks before his demise, my phone rang and it was Saint Obi on the other end. I asked him where he had been; that everybody had been looking for him. That was when he told me that he had been down and was admitted to a hospital. He added that he had done multiple surgeries and his condition wasn’t improving. His elder sister then made arrangements to move him to Jos, where he could be given proper treatment. That was the last time we spoke, as I promised to reach out to him again. But I never did, as the next thing I heard was that Obi is no more,” Ejiro narrated.
Crashed marriage - He, however, blamed Saint’s sudden demise on his crashed marriage, adding that he couldn’t survive the shock living apart with his family.“Obi told me a couple of times that his marriage was crumbling and it was eating him up. He was a family man, somebody that loved to stay with his kids and build a happy home.“But when his marriage crumbled, it really affected him and he never recovered from the shock till death.” When a man is not together with his family, he will be depressed. No man wants to go into that kind of situation and be happy. So, that contributed to his death,” Ejiro revealed.
All this na story telling! The condition wey him do multiple surgeries for no get name? undecided

Depression dey require surgery again? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2023
Finelikewiine:

Learning experience
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Kobicove(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2023
rahmontech:
Is Suen now using Google Adsense or what?? angry

Why do you say so?
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by sonnie10: 9:04pm On May 19, 2023
When the in-laws attacked and slashed him with a knife they inevitably caused PTSD.
Flash backs from that incident alone could trigger bigger issues including anxiety and fear.
Add that to the depression from loss of job opportunities, divorce, and restricted contact with his children, the result would be disastrous.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" / American Celebrities Who Traced Their African Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.