Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death (49939 Views)

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Zeb Ejiro To Declare His Political Ambition February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by djon78(m): 3:51am On May 20, 2023
maasoap:

Only men dey grow old and become dependents in marriage, women don't! Lol

You dey mind am

Even men in there 50s and 60s do still move on

One Prof I know moved on in his 60s when he couldn't tolerate the nonsense from his Doctor wife and remarried a younger woman

It all just depends on individual

4 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by djon78(m): 3:53am On May 20, 2023
milky3:
He quit acting to please his family and he couldn't get the perfect family he desire. It is well with us all

He should have had balance

Balance is the key to surviving Life

Not putting all your eggs in one basket

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by aariwa(m): 5:06am On May 20, 2023
owunabastard:
this lady looks familiar. is she from ogidi Anambra state? and school in Esut?
she school for Edith, abi you know am as runs girl then?

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by AngelicBeing: 5:17am On May 20, 2023
aariwa:
she school for Edith, abi you know am as runs girl then?
Really, so the wife of Saint obi was a runs girl before marriage or during marriage shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by otabuko(m): 5:58am On May 20, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Make una rest bikonu.

But on a serious note, Saint Obi should have picked his life up after the divorce and move on speedily. He allows the shock of his failed marriage to overwhelm him.
However, it is not easy to let go of a union that have lasted more than two decades. He should have bring in elders from both families to settle their disputes. I am really pained by his death because he is my best actor and any time I saw him in a movie I feel some sense of relief and joy. He looks exactly like my late dad. Tall, fair, pointed nose and handsome.
May the soul of Saint Obi and other departed souls through the mercy of the living God rest in peace amen. Good bye my role model and may God be with your soul amen
It's not that easy.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2023
embarassed embarassed
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Acidosis(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Many men cannot survive divorce o.
You can only form guy man in your 30s and 40s as a single man.

Getting to 50s and 60s. . . las las efrywhia go scatter including mouth, eye and TEETH like pesin wey catch APAPATITIS like Lamidi Apapa. grin

Women are so blessed in this area. We can enjoy wella without man. In fact it is a relief to be without a man in old age ke!

Who get time to play “nanny” or “nurse” to a frogrummpy old man? grin

APAPATITIS ke grin grin grin

You're somehow right sha but I think that rule only applies to the old and previous generation where men marry women that are 20 years younger.

These days where married men and their wives are nearly age mates, I don't see that happening. Women age faster and, besides, women of this generation have become too obsessed with body damaging properties. More women may find themselves dealing with all manner of illnesses in old age due to what they did with and to their bodies in their youth.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Odingo1: 6:27am On May 20, 2023
cococandy:
So his marriage broke apart and he got sick because of it and as such his wife killed him?
People shouldn’t get divorced to prevent the other person from dying? I’m still waiting to hear what his wife did specifically to kill him. All the accusations being levied against her yet no one can say what she did.

This poor man might have confided in them that he missed his family (as most humans would) and they turned it around to blame the wife for killing him. I saw the pattern creeping up when I saw all the clout chasing posts and accusations without any specifics
Don’t you know that you can emotionally kill someone by the words you tell them or by your altitude towards someone, the person will be heartbroken and cannot sleep at night, mental illness coupled with depression will set in, then the person become sick and die. Haven’t you see people that commit suicide because of bullying.

One can cause someone death indirectly through their actions towards someone.

You are asking what the wife did, the wife allows his brothers to constantly come to his house to beat his husband. They are from rich family so the husband was bullied to death.

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by spiceadole: 6:29am On May 20, 2023
He married late and still married wrong.

Meanwhile,why didn't he throw her out and marry 7 women in one day?

It's always easier to make noise on social media but in reality,trouble is eating them up

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by descarado: 6:37am On May 20, 2023
Acidosis:

APAPATITIS ke grin grin grin

You're somehow right sha but I think that rule only applies to the old and previous generation where men marry women that are 20 years younger.

These days where married men and their wives are nearly age mates, I don't see that happening. Women age faster and, besides, women of this generation have become too obsessed with body damaging properties. More women may find themselves dealing with all manner of illnesses in old age due to what they did with and to their bodies in their youth.

Even if couples are age mates, old age still favour women. No pregnancy, kids are out and about and you start feeling like a teen again, doing those things you missed while nurturing kids. Most importantly, you can nack nonstop. An advantage women has over men. Men that age hardly get it up these days either.
What make people sick in old age mostly regardless of gender are what entered their mouth which accounts for more than 60% of sicknesses in the world today and believe you me, men are affected more in this area than women hence men die more than women at later age.

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by othermen: 6:46am On May 20, 2023
The issue was likely that; it wasn’t only a divorce from his wife and kids, rather it was also a divorce from her wealth. And so much, that it overwhelmed him.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by descarado: 6:50am On May 20, 2023
cococandy:

Any logical brain can deduce that he had an illness that hasn’t been revealed yet. He didn’t die from weakness. He died from the illness. All humans must die. Unfortunately he did.

However on top of being sick, he might have been missing his family which is normal. Not a sign of weakness. And he confided in his friends and what did they do? They used that information to chase clout when he died.
That guy has loads of sisters. If I can remember correctly, he was the last and only son among 8 sisters. Wish I can grab some of his interviews where he stated he pity his wife to be cos of his sisters. Upon his popularity, he married late cos nobody want to enter that family as a Mrs. Didn't even know he got married at last. His sisters were so protective and obsessed with him, choking the life out of him, he laugh at interviews on why he is still single but that was a suffering man. Imagine marrying into such family. They never gave him space.
Only if that woman can talk. No matter how I love a man, I'm not gonna dig my grave with such marriage unless dos and don't are specified and signed by the court.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2023
djon78:

Oga those ones are backed by billions of dollars in there account

They can easily adjust

Moreover oyibo already have divorce at the back of there mind

Here many men never contemplated divorce. And it's becoming more common nowadays. That's why men must brace up, anything can happen.
Your so called sweet heart can turn into something else
Anything can happen
u de mind them saint Obi obviously was a family person very quiet and introverted too to give up acting career for family means a lot... Like u said Dem Elon musk have divorce as option even before marriage

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by descarado: 6:57am On May 20, 2023
Odingo1:

Don’t you know that you can emotionally kill someone by the words you tell them or by your altitude towards someone, the person will be heartbroken and cannot sleep at night, mental illness coupled with depression will set in, then the person become sick and die. Haven’t you see people that commit suicide because of bullying.

You are asking what the wife did, the wife allows his brothers to constantly come to his house to beat his husband. They are from rich family so the husband was bullied to death.
Saint don't have any brother rather he had 8 sisters. He was the last. Cut that woman some slack, will you?
She saw hell. He literally shut his sisters off so he can have peaceful family. Go and read up his interviews before you start dissecting his ex wife. Personally, I wouldn't marry him. Its like entering the lion's den. He himself said it several times.
Even if he is alive and marry again, the woman will still run away. It takes a man with gut to fight 8 older sisters and Saint don't have the gut. The are like hyenas around him.

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by descarado: 7:01am On May 20, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u de mind them saint Obi obviously was a family person very quiet and introverted too to give up acting career for family means a lot... Like u said Dem Elon musk have divorce as option even before marriage
He didn't give up acting for family life rather acting gave up on him. Many like him stopped crying cos it doest bring money to the table especially in his case where the wife was loaded. A slap on his pride.
Saint obi introverted?
I guess you really don't know saint at all.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Odingo1: 7:02am On May 20, 2023
descarado:

Saint don't have any brother rather he had 8 sisters. He was the last. Cut that woman some slack, will you?
She saw hell. He literally shut his sisters off so he can have peaceful family. Go and read up his interviews before you start dissecting his ex wife. Personally, I wouldn't marry him. Its like entering the lion's den. He himself said it several times.
Even if he is alive and marry again, the woman will still run away. It takes a man with gut to fight 8 older sisters and Saint don't have the gut. The are like hyenas around him.
The point that that I am talking about is the wife brothers coming to the house to beat him. Physically tormenting the man because they from rich home. Is it Saint Obi sisters that is marring the woman. The woman and husband is living alone, what has it got to do with Obi sisters.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by descarado: 7:04am On May 20, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
His problem was that he couldn't do without the luxury he has experienced hence he refused to go back to acting and when some producers were trying to relaunch his career he was demanding for 10m
Thank u. Guy see himself as Nigerian Arnold.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by descarado: 7:07am On May 20, 2023
Odingo1:

The point that that I am talking about is the wife brothers coming to the house to beat him. Physically tormenting the man because they from rich home. Is it Saint Obi sisters that is marring the woman. The woman and husband is living alone, what has it got to do with Obi sisters.
And climbed the wall to get into the house.
Maybe you don't know the fire married sisters can ignite without being present there.
It's saint obi we are talking about. Do you really know him or just following the crowd?
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by jamesversion: 7:18am On May 20, 2023
descarado:

Even if couples are age mates, old age still favour women. No pregnancy, kids are out and about and you start feeling like a teen again, doing those things you missed while nurturing kids. Most importantly, you can nack nonstop. An advantage women has over men. Men that age hardly get it up these days either.
What make people sick in old age mostly regardless of gender are what entered their mouth which accounts for more than 60% of sicknesses in the world today and believe you me, men are affected more in this area than women hence men die more than women at later age.

I'm interested in knowing who knacks old cargo women when a plethora of young 19-25yr old ladies abound. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2023
descarado:

And climbed the wall to get into the house.
Maybe you don't know the fire married sisters can ignite without being present there.
It's saint obi we are talking about. Do you really know him or just following the crowd?

Are you the wife?

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 7:57am On May 20, 2023
I’m not holding brief as to the character of his wife. His death is the first time I’m even learning he’s married much less divorced.

That being said, even if all these occurred and he got divorced, then that means he escaped a bad marriage. He no longer lives with her. How did she have access to him to kill him? I’m talking empirically. Measurably. Because y’all can accuse someone of murder when they physically couldn’t have done it.

Can you emotionally kill someone? That’s wild. Yes one can be emotionally abused. But after they’ve left the environment where the abuse occurred, how did said emotional abuse cause him to undergo 2 surgeries and then die?

It’s one thing to say his friends hate his ex wife maybe because she wasn’t a nice person. But to say she killed him when they aren’t even together is wild. That’s the only thing I’m looking at in all these. Because people keep repeating the she killed him thing and I’m wondering how?
Odingo1:

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 7:59am On May 20, 2023
jamesversion:

I'm interested in knowing who knacks old cargo women when a plethora of young 19-25yr old ladies abound. undecided
Do you have any older married couple in your life?parents? Uncles? Etc. Why not ask them?

Did all the older adults you know leave their wives to slept with 19 year olds? Because y’all say anything on this Beyoncé’s internet. If I ask you to present this question to your dad now you’ll start vexing. Okay na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by juman(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2023
Oh oh.
He was a gold digger.
He died because he could not live without living with her madam.

Our beloved actor was an idioott.
While there were hundred of thousands of ladies that would be ready to marry him.

If you die because of a woman, thousands of ladies would walk over your grave.

People divorce everyday, non of them die.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by sonnie10: 8:02am On May 20, 2023
descarado:

But they said her brothers cut him with a knife. That incident alone could cause serious trauma like those consistent with PTSD. When people suffer such incident, even their dreams tend to cause fearful experience and their stress regulation functions often is messed up. Did you know that about 47% of people who had suffered PTSD would die ?
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Idealisttt: 8:03am On May 20, 2023
Seen too much to think of marraige as positive except having kids. That's a whole lot of work, you don't even know if you can trust the lady. I mean, I no fit.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2023
descarado:

He didn't give up acting for family life rather acting gave up on him. Many like him stopped crying cos it doest bring money to the table especially in his case where the wife was loaded. A slap on his pride.
Saint obi introverted?
I guess you really don't know saint at all.
do u Kno him better than his Nollywood friends who said he is introverted?? Again career sometimes isn't about money.. some pple get joy doing what they love or their passion... Pple like rmd Sam dede still de act jide kosoko to... And acting would have still give him money cos saint obi was gud...
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 8:07am On May 20, 2023
But even the sisters are the ones releasing statements to say the wife isn’t responsible for his death. imagine if such lioness sisters can say that about her, why would I even have an opinion? me that doesn’t know them.

I think the only reason why I even commented on this issue is that I saw how scarily easy it is to create a narrative and have people jump on it and everyone begins to swear it’s the truth. This person that started the whole “she killed him” thing only said what Saint Obi allegedly told him before dying. Now Saint is dead who’s to verify that information? And just like that everyone ran with it saying she killed him. I’m like wow 🫠. It’s that easy to get people to believe anything?

descarado:

That guy has loads of sisters. If I can remember correctly, he was the last and only son among 8 sisters. Wish I can grab some of his interviews where he stated he pity his wife to be cos of his sisters. Upon his popularity, he married late cos nobody want to enter that family as a Mrs. Didn't even know he got married at last. His sisters were so protective and obsessed with him, choking the life out of him, he laugh at interviews on why he is still single but that was a suffering man. Imagine marrying into such family. They never gave him space.
Only if that woman can talk. No matter how I love a man, I'm not gonna dig my grave with such marriage unless dos and don't are specified and signed by the court.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 8:09am On May 20, 2023
How do you know he was a gold digger ?

Smh.
juman:
Oh oh.
He was a gold digger.
He died because he could not live without living with her madam.

Our beloved actor was an idioott.
While there were hundred of thousands of ladies that would be ready to marry him.

If you die because of a woman, thousands of ladies would walk over your grave.

People divorce everyday, non of them die.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by pocohantas(f): 8:09am On May 20, 2023
spiceadole:
He married late and still married wrong.

Meanwhile,why didn't he throw her out and marry 7 women in one day?

It's always easier to make noise on social media but in reality,trouble is eating them up

Lol. Leave these small boys on Nairaland. They think it is easy to just be remarrying because they see Ned doing it. As if anybody in their lineage has money like Ned and FFK.

KanwuliaExtra:
Many men cannot survive divorce o.
You can only form guy man in your 30s and 40s as a single man.

Getting to 50s and 60s. . . las las efrywhia go scatter including mouth, eye and TEETH like pesin wey catch APAPATITIS like Lamidi Apapa. grin

Women are so blessed in this area. We can enjoy wella without man. In fact it is a relief to be without a man in old age ke!

Who get time to play “nanny” or “nurse” to a frogrummpy old man? grin

Majority can't survive it. They will start acting like mental health patients. The hard guy ends in the 30s sef. Women's problem is most times money. Once they see money, they can choose to remain single and have a (sex) partner. Na only the family-oriented ones dey find marriage again. But you see men? 6 months and they are looking for another wife.

5 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by abidem4real: 8:14am On May 20, 2023
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Acidosis(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2023
descarado:

Old age favour women? This is really new considering the rate at which old men become sugar daddies.

I still believe that old age will only "favour" women in a Tinubu/Oluremi or Buhari/Aisha kind of relationship. Buhari is 80 years. Aisha is just 52. I won't consider Aisha's state an advantage or "favour." Have you imagined an 80 year old Aisha? You have to imagine a typical 80 year old woman to draw this conclusion.

We also can't use Tinubu's situation to draw any conclusion. Even after declaring a fraudulent age, Tinubu is still 10 years older than Remi. Remove the fraud and we are nearing a 20 year gap. These are no advantages in my own understanding. Both Buhari and Tinubu have lived and seen it all, they have been previously married to other women with kids here and there.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by jamesversion: 8:35am On May 20, 2023
cococandy:

Do you have any older married couple in your life?parents? Uncles? Etc. Why not ask them?

Did all the older adults you know leave their wives to slept with 19 year olds? Because y’all say anything on this Beyoncé’s internet. If I ask you to present this question to your dad now you’ll start vexing. Okay na

Maybe i need to remind you of your comment where you insinuated that when a woman comes of age (early 50s upwards) she gets an unprecedented amount of knacks.

I'm asking you as a woman who knows the workings of the female category to explain why you feel you're in season in your 50s as compared to fresher, juicer 19-25 year old ladies.

Who knacks you at that age, your age mates or small boys. I'm only asking to know. Don't take my comment personally. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.