Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death (49977 Views)

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Zeb Ejiro To Declare His Political Ambition February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Hathor5(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Normal look o. Women enjoyment too dey pain them. You needed to have seen them wailing on that thread. For a set that claim not to benefit from marriage, I am always shocked at how much they wail.

Na only them fit tell us because the tears dey always shock me. grin

And you see that claim of men knacking up to 200yrs. If it is indeed true, why do they see Regina and Ned, then go on to ask if he can satisfy her? Shebi men can knack until they are fossils? Why bother about the sexual lives of young women married to ancestors. They tell too much lies to make themselves feel good.

You this girl. grin

Happy Sunday dear.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 8:26am On May 21, 2023
JTwelve:

Most men don't care about sex lives of women like that, they're just scared of getting stuck with raising another man's kid. Tuface himself did it, his sons were almost grown before he went to claim them from the sucker cuckold who mistakenly thought he'd fathered them.

If that were true, then body count conversations wouldn’t exist. Y’all just say anything to win an argument

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by pocohantas(f): 8:34am On May 21, 2023
Hathor5:

You this girl. grin

Happy Sunday dear.

Hathor nne! Long time!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On May 21, 2023
cococandy:

If that were true, then body count conversations wouldn’t exist. Y’all just say anything to win an argument

Just anything. I am glad I am not the only one that noticed that. They will twist in any angle to win an argument. Logical gender... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Hathor5(f): 8:41am On May 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Hathor nne! Long time!! cheesy cheesy

Been around though. kiss

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Mindlog: 8:44am On May 21, 2023
chidiokay:

Bro somethings are best known from experience, women nature is not something you read in school But if you're intuitive and you live with women you will know them, men are not just humble if woman teach you sex undecided
I don't know what your lecturer taught you in school tho, buh how about you do your own research,
Try interview a gurl that sleeps with older men and also try meet a guy that sleeps with older women ... i think those two are good source of hypothesis.

Your personal experience with how many older women, that led to your conviction that their libido got increased?

It is not academic but clinical that is evidence based......you just don't what to know what I have been involved in when it comes to some aspects of human sexuality..... interviewing ladies and guys who had sexual relationships with the opposite gender who were way older than they are is just the elementary part of the research I have done, I went further with folks with fol paraphilic disorders whose sexual preferences crossed the lines....I did interviews with "adult babies", "diaper lovers", etc folks who are sexually sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 8:45am On May 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Just anything. I am glad I am not the only one that noticed that. They will twist in any angle to win an argument. Logical gender... grin grin

🤭
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by chidiokay: 8:54am On May 21, 2023
Mindlog:

Your personal experience with how many older women, that led to your conviction that their libido got increased?

It is not academic but clinical that is evidence based......you just don't what to know what I have been involved in when it comes to some aspects of human sexuality..... interviewing ladies and guys who had sexual relationships with the opposite gender who were way older than they are is just the elementary part of the research I have done, I went further with folks with fol paraphilic disorders whose sexual preferences crossed the lines....I did interviews with "adult babies", "diaper lovers", etc folks who are sexually sick in the head.

who said anything about "Personal" here, bro the answers you seek can not be found online that was my point but since you said you have done your research then we don't have to argue, how about you state your findings/conclusion
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Mindlog: 9:12am On May 21, 2023
chidiokay:

who said anything about "Personal" here, bro the answers you seek can not be found online that was my point but since you said you have done your research then we don't have to argue, how about you state your findings/conclusion

From interviews with some gynaecologists, sex therapists, family therapists and some women in their 50s and above, what came out was that women commonly experience a reduction in their sexual desire and function starting in their late 40s and early 50s with few exceptions ....libido decreases, which is way later for men.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by 1Sharon(f): 9:18am On May 21, 2023
JTwelve:

Most men don't care about sex lives of women like that, they're just scared of getting stuck with raising another man's kid. Tuface himself did it, his sons were almost grown before he went to claim them from the sucker cuckold who mistakenly thought he'd fathered them.

Stop the cap.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by owunabastard: 9:32am On May 21, 2023
doggedfighter:

Ogidi ? Yes. Amobi family

Esut ? no idea
I think I know her, she read computer engineering, Esut. Very intelligent lady
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by doggedfighter(f): 9:36am On May 21, 2023
owunabastard:
I think I know her, she read computer engineering, Esut. Very intelligent lady

She should be the one. Brain and beauty !

Heard she's reserved, shy and very homely.

Top staff at MTN. Very loaded. Don't know if she's still there.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by chidiokay: 10:01am On May 21, 2023
Mindlog:

From interviews with some gynaecologists, sex therapists, family therapists and some women in their 50s and above, what came out was that women commonly experience a reduction in their sexual desire and function starting in their late 40s and early 50s with few exceptions ....libido decreases, which is way later for men.

I hear that a lot, but the most reliable report is to eavesdrop on women when they talk about intimacy and intimacy you share with them, i believe you know women are very conservative in the areas of sex becos of societal restraints and fear of being judged. its fine

I really don't want these conversation to degenerate into arguement, however lemme ask
How about men, do our libido rises from 50 or does it reduces ?

Do you believe in the law of diffusion, becos i don't believe libido can reduce in both genders simultaneously, if it is decreasing in one it is definitely increasing in the other .. no balance in life/nature

Seems you are the experts here, how true is that statement
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Exceed15: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Make una rest bikonu.

But on a serious note, Saint Obi should have picked his life up after the divorce and move on speedily. He allows the shock of his failed marriage to overwhelm him.
However, it is not easy to let go of a union that have lasted more than two decades. He should have bring in elders from both families to settle their disputes. I am really pained by his death because he is my best actor and any time I saw him in a movie I feel some sense of relief and joy. He looks exactly like my late dad. Tall, fair, pointed nose and handsome.
May the soul of Saint Obi and other departed souls through the mercy of the living God rest in peace amen. Good bye my role model and may God be with your soul amen

He should have moved on and start afresh . The kids will look for him someday. No man should allow family pressure to cut short his life. If your wife is draining you out , walk away and stay alive for your children & loved ones.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Exceed15: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
DrOBD:
He had health challenges and non of his big men friend could help him?

He has gone to rest now, may God rest his soul, amen.

Learn to read and comprehend nah.. Saint obi hid himself from people.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Exceed15: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
tenpipsperday:
I hope the wife and her family will now go and collect medal

Useless people. His death will hunt them forever. The children she took away from him will hunt her at last.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Exceed15: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mayeldah:
It was obvious Saint Obi was a SIMP

How can in-laws come to your house and beat you and your wife was supporting them?

If na me na that day the marriage go end make everyone go em way. secondly don't be too attached emotionally to a woman

Love your wife and your kids but if the woman wan show say she be LORD over you, omo e better make marriage end

There are women out there that would want have Saint Obi for the rest of their live, how come he couldn't move on with his life and find love again?

God bless your thought bro. Saint obi succumbed to in-laws pressure. If I were him , I will give it to them tooth for tooth, eye for an eye, end the marriage and start up with a young beautiful woman from a sane background.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Exceed15: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Many men cannot survive divorce o.
You can only form guy man in your 30s and 40s as a single man.

Getting to 50s and 60s. . . las las efrywhia go scatter including mouth, eye and TEETH like pesin wey catch APAPATITIS like Lamidi Apapa. grin

Women are so blessed in this area. We can enjoy wella without man. In fact it is a relief to be without a man in old age ke!

Who get time to play “nanny” or “nurse” to a frogrummpy old man? grin

Only weak hearted and foolish men die that way. Smart men, will use the opportunity to embrace a new life and his enjoy his life to fullest.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Exceed15: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
imam07:
pray u dont find yourself in dat condition. If u are in dat same condition u will understand better.

We got balls more than the other. After divorce rude boy of psquare moved on with a beautiful young lady enjoying tours together. I dey pray make d girl get belle born twins sef. Life is about perspective.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by armyofone(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
cococandy:

Any logical brain can deduce that he had an illness that hasn’t been revealed yet. He didn’t die from weakness. He died from the illness. All humans must die. Unfortunately he did.

However on top of being sick, he might have been missing his family which is normal. Not a sign of weakness. And he confided in his friends and what did they do? They used that information to chase clout when he died.

Exactly. There are so many medical abnormalities in our human body that we don’t know or want to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" / American Celebrities Who Traced Their African Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.