Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,591 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death (49974 Views)

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Zeb Ejiro To Declare His Political Ambition February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2023
They finished that great actors career and then his life. Nothing as terrible as a controlling wife. Denied him from seeing his children bt I know his kids will grow up to hear about their fathers legacy and as fine actor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by blowjohn(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
In essence divorce led to his quick death because he was a family man...
Elon musk n Bill gate n Bezoz Dem wey divorce nkor.

Moral lesson.

Don't be a family man, so you can always move on with life.

Surgery and depression?
Read the article again.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by bolabadmus38: 9:15pm On May 19, 2023
Honestly,I felt really bad when I read about his death. Such an excellent actor. I love watching him in films. Such a gentle looking man. May his soul rest in the Lord
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by xavuv: 9:22pm On May 19, 2023
Oromoni619:
Wahala
I like Saint obi sha, but I love the real obi more

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by maasoap(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Many men cannot survive divorce o.
You can only form guy man in your 30s and 40s as a single man.

Getting to 50s and 60s. . . las las efrywhia go scatter including mouth, eye and TEETH like pesin wey catch APAPATITIS like Lamidi Apapa. grin

Women are so blessed in this area. We can enjoy wella without man. In fact it is a relief to be without a man in old age ke!

Who get time to play “nanny” or “nurse” to a frogrummpy old man? grin

Only men dey grow old and become dependents in marriage, women don't! Lol

4 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by tfelicityk(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2023
A lot of people out there are depressed... Some find it difficult to speak out...
May God continue to protect and guide us right...

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Father4all: 9:30pm On May 19, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Make una rest bikonu.

But on a serious note, Saint Obi should have picked his life up after the divorce and move on speedily. He allows the shock of his failed marriage to overwhelm him.
However, it is not easy to let go of a union that have lasted more than two decades. He should have bring in elders from both families to settle their disputes. I am really pained by his death because he is my best actor and any time I saw him in a movie I feel some sense of relief and joy. He looks exactly like my late dad. Tall, fair, pointed nose and handsome.
May the soul of Saint Obi and other departed souls through the mercy of the living God rest in peace amen. Good bye my role model and may God be with your soul amen
you are not a private person so you won't be understand
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Father4all: 9:32pm On May 19, 2023
DrOBD:
He had health challenges and non of his big men friend could help him?

He has gone to rest now, may God rest his soul, amen.
he never asked for help. He didn't die wrenched. Money can't buy life

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Segzy19: 9:38pm On May 19, 2023
Please apply some brain now! Haha!

MasterJayJay:
Surgery to cure depression?
Make una rest.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Father4all: 9:48pm On May 19, 2023
Hushpuppies:
They married in 2006, that means that their children are around 16 years or thereabout.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
no I'm not
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by milky3(f): 9:51pm On May 19, 2023
He quit acting to please his family and he couldn't get the perfect family he desire. It is well with us all

4 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Rubbiish(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2023
Mayeldah:
It was obvious Saint Obi was a SIMP

How can in-laws come to your house and beat you and your wife was supporting them?

If na me na that day the marriage go end make everyone go em way. secondly don't be too attached emotionally to a woman

Love your wife and your kids but if the woman wan show say she be LORD over you, omo e better make marriage end

Truth is it is good for a man to have little traces of ruggedity in him. Saint obi was a weak man is what I see in all of these. What happened to him is same thing that happened to Paul of p square, but u can see dude is living his life. It is pure weakness for a man's life to center around a woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by ukaface(f): 10:24pm On May 19, 2023
Make Una allow saint obi rest
When he was alive , y’all didn’t search enough if y’all really cared all of a sudden y’all are crying bout after the head is off
Let him rest Biko
I hope his wife and her siblings die of guilt too( not literally)
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by owunabastard: 10:44pm On May 19, 2023
Billionaire2:

this lady looks familiar. is she from ogidi Anambra state? and school in Esut?

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by TheMostComplex1: 10:58pm On May 19, 2023
Bad friends using ST death to catch cruise
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by JeffreyJunior: 11:00pm On May 19, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Make una rest bikonu.

But on a serious note, Saint Obi should have picked his life up after the divorce and move on speedily. He allows the shock of his failed marriage to overwhelm him.
However, it is not easy to let go of a union that have lasted more than two decades. He should have bring in elders from both families to settle their disputes. I am really pained by his death because he is my best actor and any time I saw him in a movie I feel some sense of relief and joy. He looks exactly like my late dad. Tall, fair, pointed nose and handsome.
May the soul of Saint Obi and other departed souls through the mercy of the living God rest in peace amen. Good bye my role model and may God be with your soul amen
For some people, it's not easy to move on especially when kids are involved.

I see a lot of myself in the late actor. I can easily move on from a toxic woman but I will find it very hard not to live together with my kids. The thought alone could hurt me.

In his shoes, I'd also be highly depressed and might not survive it too which is why I never hurry people to get married. I'll rather you don't have kids for me than have me separated from them.

A wrong move can change everything just like it has changed for Saint Obi.

RIP to his soul.

4 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by TheMostComplex1: 11:01pm On May 19, 2023
His problem was that he couldn't do without the luxury he has experienced hence he refused to go back to acting and when some producers were trying to relaunch his career he was demanding for 10m

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Demurray: 11:19pm On May 19, 2023
RIP saint Obi
His last movie I watched was State of Emergency
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Octopusssy(f): 11:45pm On May 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

we would not be saying let the person rest in peace if the roles were reversed.

domestic abuse goes both ways
The thing is there are also quarters who are counter claiming that the alleged abuse was perpetrated by the deceased man, not the ex-wife. Who do we believe now? The people making these claims are from the man's family, not the wife o.

I just find it very morbid arguing and speculating about the life of someone who just recently died and has not even been buried.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Godsonkemz(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2023
It's very painful to lose a good friend or family member
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Nchenches: 1:28am On May 20, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Make una rest bikonu.

I wonder why a man would attach all the importance to a woman who doesn't want continuation of marriage bliss with him. Were both of them born to live together forever? After all, marriage for most of the women is for better for her, no more for better or for worse for both.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by Emmanuel909090: 1:37am On May 20, 2023
I really understand what Saint Obi went through.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 1:53am On May 20, 2023
So his marriage broke apart and he got sick because of it and as such his wife killed him?
People shouldn’t get divorced to prevent the other person from dying? I’m still waiting to hear what his wife did specifically to kill him. All the accusations being levied against her yet no one can say what she did.

This poor man might have confided in them that he missed his family (as most humans would) and they turned it around to blame the wife for killing him. I saw the pattern creeping up when I saw all the clout chasing posts and accusations without any specifics
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 1:54am On May 20, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
His problem was that he couldn't do without the luxury he has experienced hence he refused to go back to acting and when some producers were trying to relaunch his career he was demanding for 10m
how do you know this? So many speculators.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 1:58am On May 20, 2023
Rubbiish:

Truth is it is good for a man to have little traces of ruggedity in him. Saint obi was a weak man is what I see in all of these. What happened to him is same thing that happened to Paul of p square, but u can see dude is living his life. It is pure weakness for a man's life to center around a woman

Any logical brain can deduce that he had an illness that hasn’t been revealed yet. He didn’t die from weakness. He died from the illness. All humans must die. Unfortunately he did.

However on top of being sick, he might have been missing his family which is normal. Not a sign of weakness. And he confided in his friends and what did they do? They used that information to chase clout when he died.
Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by cococandy(f): 1:58am On May 20, 2023
maasoap:

Only men dey grow old and become dependents in marriage, women don't! Lol

That’s kinda true tho

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by broadman20: 3:04am On May 20, 2023
inoki247:
You people should allow this man rest...

I don't understand you;

When people die, (including me and you) people will talk about them, because they are humans not animals.

That's human life for you.

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by djon78(m): 3:34am On May 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Those "wicked" RedPillers have turned me around to a point that the other gender can no longer put me in a stage of depression, I go on the offensive before they declare war.
I suffered that year as a SIMPle man

Lol trouble!!!

Honestly redpill has helped a lot of men to adjust to these issues

1 Like

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by djon78(m): 3:38am On May 20, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
In essence divorce led to his quick death because he was a family man...
Elon musk n Bill gate n Bezoz Dem wey divorce nkor.

Moral lesson.

Don't be a family man, so you can always move on with life.

Oga those ones are backed by billions of dollars in there account

They can easily adjust

Moreover oyibo already have divorce at the back of there mind

Here many men never contemplated divorce. And it's becoming more common nowadays. That's why men must brace up, anything can happen.
Your so called sweet heart can turn into something else
Anything can happen

5 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by djon78(m): 3:44am On May 20, 2023
Mayeldah:
It was obvious Saint Obi was a SIMP

How can in-laws come to your house and beat you and your wife was supporting them?

If na me na that day the marriage go end make everyone go em way. secondly don't be too attached emotionally to a woman

Love your wife and your kids but if the woman wan show say she be LORD over you, omo e better make marriage end

There are women out there that would want have Saint Obi for the rest of their live, how come he couldn't move on with his life and find love again?

Being emotionally attached to a woman can backfire

A man must be in control of his emotions walahi

3 Likes

Re: Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death by EmmyDJourno: 3:45am On May 20, 2023
Gentle men get eaten; I suggest we hustle hard, stack up and begin to embrace this polygamy mindset make these women no go kill us
Or better stilll, may God give us who would always make us feel loved

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" / American Celebrities Who Traced Their African Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.