Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. (9087 Views)

EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Carcholce: 6:23pm On May 19, 2023
PeterTinubu:

You watch too much romantic movies my friend 😆

So Jeff bezos's wife left him cos Jeff couldn't fvck her well?🤣

How many billionaires have you seen or heard that lost their wives to a man that can fvck well
?

The jerk is that Jeff bezos's ex wife is currently divorced from the man he left Jeff for... Does that mean that man can't fvck too?

I guess bill gates's wife left him too cos he can't fvck 😂 Same as Elon musk 😅

Maybe you should clean your brain with cotton wool and spirit so you can understand the post.

I explained in subsequent comments I made to others. Nowadays women are using hook up as cover up for their hunger for sex.

Let me explain again with an example. Imagine a hook up girl makes 200k a night. First of all what is the excuse of doing hook up? Their major reason is to feed and cater for themselves. Isn’t 200k enough to see one through for even two months and make them stay away from the hook up trade? But that is not the case. They cannot stay up to 3 weeks without sex even with the money resting in their account. Hence the continuous hook up business. A hook up girl that made 200k this night will collect 20k the next week from another customer. It is not entirely about the money but the thirst for sex. I hope this helps you understand my point.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Carcholce: 6:26pm On May 19, 2023
SerikiFulani:
So all the hoes on Inmessage,Badoo,Tinder, Codedruns, Bumble & Michat are doing hookup for just sex,not the money?

OP is still a teenager I believe 🤣

Any woman that can Bleep you for free is not a hoe, she's just a Hot beast and we have them around a lot.

Even if she fvcks you for free, she'll still get something reasonable out of you so stop capping.

You guys are dumb or perhaps the way I presented the post is hard for you to understand.

Let me explain again with an example. Imagine a hook up girl makes 200k a night. First of all what is the excuse of doing hook up? Their major reason is to feed and cater for themselves. Isn’t 200k enough to see one through for even two months and make them stay away from the hook up trade? But that is not the case. They cannot stay up to 3 weeks without sex even with the money resting in their account. 3 weeks is too much sef. When you get close to these girls you’ll find out they can’t stay a week without sex. Hence the continuous hook up business. A hook up girl that made 200k this night will collect 20k the next week from another customer. It is not entirely about the money but the thirst for sex. I hope this helps you understand my point.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Carcholce: 6:29pm On May 19, 2023
FreeSpirited:

You be mumu.
You people won't read and understand but will be spewing rubbish
Guy was talking about another motivation for hook up that many don't realise ...u are here capping about Diddy's girlfriend....how does that relate with prostitution or hook up culture..
OP is 100% right....
I have seen it play out many times...I don't have to write epistle...cos mumu like u will think gals want pleasure as well as cash

Thank you man. Na only you get sense for here. I’m surprised at their response.

My post was actually trying to point out that these girls cannot stay 2 weeks without getting sex even if they have 2million naira resting in their account.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 19, 2023
Nemesis0147:
%100….
Some guys have figured it out already….for Abj here….you don’t even pay if you know ur way.
Nothing as cheap as sex for abuja.
U b real guyman.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Kingzrocky: 7:08pm On May 19, 2023
shocked
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by FreeSpirited: 7:08pm On May 19, 2023
Carcholce:

Thank you man. Na only you get sense for here. I’m surprised at their response.

My post was actually trying to point out that these girls cannot stay 2 weeks without getting sex even if they have 2million naira resting in their account.
Bro... A great multitude of Nigerian ladies are closet slut..
Any man who has experienced and understands hookup culture would have seen that pattern playing out with several ladies ...
Nigerian women want both pleasure and money...they do...and its because they can get both without lifting a finger that's why they use hookup to disguise, .cos alot of men and simp are ready to give them cash while still satisfying them...but with time... a guy can quickly understand which one is really big into the pleasure side...
I'm in Abj...and everything u say is 100%..most guys who doubt it do so cos they hardly go out to know the level of wildness in our ladies of today

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 19, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Please explain how free sex is been gotten in Abuja, and what the man must do to get it. Thank you.
Ok
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Tayorshd87: 7:29pm On May 19, 2023
SoftChordz:
swears that's my issue now. I de find partner but omo it's haaaaard, really hard. One wey I c thought she's somebody, she's an opportunist always looking for what I'll do for her, her siblings or her dad. I became disappointed and just kicked her to the curb. ITS HARD TO FIND A GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN WITH.

Yes bro very difficult i was in ur suituation last 2 years ago but because i didn't stop until I found one..

My advise for u is that although u can't get a woman with 100% qualities but yet keep searching and don't go for flamboyant looks they are the real culprit of the olosho gan ..

Go for normal babe normal look or dressing after all they will all fade except their character which we need at home..

Please be guided 🙏
Wish u goodluck

4 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Nemesis0147(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Please explain how free sex is been gotten in Abuja, and what the man must do to get it. Thank you.
we’re in Abj do you stay?
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by rickleye: 9:17pm On May 19, 2023
carl90:
Hookup, in the Nigerian context and with Nigerian ladies,are ladies that have casual sex in exchange for money.
They are also known as runs girls.
They are everyday ladies you see on the street.
They could be one's neighbour or the" good " girl next door.
They keep the hookup secret ,unlike the prostitute that have a room and have men coming to meet them.
At the end,all these are risky lifestyle for both the men and women engaging in this whole sex-for-money lifestyle.
Let's work towards doing away with it.

Thanks for the clarification.
As long as there are different classes of people . Lack of jobs, inflation , poor economic growth . It’s not going anywhere.
This exists in the richest economies of the world , it will certainly exist in Nigeria .
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:26pm On May 19, 2023
carl90:
As long as a man pays a lady money after or before sex ,she is into hookup or prostitution.
The money paid is not for transportation or food.
It is solely for the sex service.
Let's call a spade a spade and stop the whole romanticizing of terms
I tire for the op ohhh? Have u forgotten that there's a wig called human hair that's what 200k, bags and shoes, designers clothes that's worth that amount? Latest phones that's wey more than that amount? The truth is that these girls want to belong, they want to look expensive, they want to look classy no amount of monthly work can give them such amount to make dem look classy so they end up doing hookup. The op us just dey blabbing like a mad dog that he is.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:31pm On May 19, 2023
Carcholce:

The thing is, people still think they are doing it only for the money. It is now an avenue for them to get cheap sex.
That is not true, only the ones that have passed that young age of 18 to 28 are the ones doing it for satisfaction but u see girls of the age of 18 to 26 or 28 are doing it for the money. Like I said they are young girls they want to look expensive, classy and they want to belong why do you think lots of them leave young guys to go after sugar daddies ( the money) offcourse does that mean that these men are satisfing them sexually? No even to the young guys as long as u are a young girl and u dream of an expensive life you will definitely end up doing hookup bc of that so make una no dey talk wetyn una no know. Only older women do it for satisfaction. It's a fact!!!

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:37pm On May 19, 2023
Solofresh2:
So what do you want us to do with this info
By the way,it is the wealthy ones among them that do it for sexual pleasure and not for money
Thank u!! That's what I have been trying to explain. So stupid people will just wake up from the left side of their beds, crawl to NL and blab rubbish. See if not for the way I was trained and the fear of the consequences of doing hookup as a young I have always thought of it. Bc I was seeing all my den friends now looking so beautiful, expensive and classy but fear no let me do I always feel something bad will happen to me of I eventually go into it and that's why am struggling to look for money to start up my own business no matter how little it is. It was it is oooo make una no dey twist matter women are naturally expensive na so God create us.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Carcholce: 10:39pm On May 19, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That is not true, only the ones that have passed that young age of 18 to 28 are the ones doing it for satisfaction but u see girls of the age of 18 to 26 or 28 are doing it for the money. Like I said they are young girls they want to look expensive, classy and they want to belong why do you think lots of them leave young guys to go after sugar daddies ( the money) offcourse does that mean that these men are satisfing them sexually? No even to the young guys as long as u are a young girl and u dream of an expensive life you will definitely end up doing hookup bc of that so make una no dey talk wetyn una no know. Only older women do it for satisfaction. It's a fact!!!

Now let me ask you a question. The girls that follow sugar daddy for money. Is it only the sugar daddy they are seeing? I await your answer.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:40pm On May 19, 2023
Carcholce:

It is unavoidable. It is not about oloshism, there’s a hunger for sex pleasure and satisfaction amongst women which is not really talked about and it is covered with hook up. Like I said in the post, if you don’t get really closer to them. You’ll remain in the dark thinking you know more than them.

Men are still learning compared to what women know.
Oga oga oga ooh how many times I call you? Wealthy older women are the ones doing so for sexual pleasure not young girls ohhhh abeg crawl back into the hole you came out from with your itel phone.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:42pm On May 19, 2023
Carcholce:

Not true! The wealthy ones are even the ones that want the money to keep up with their wealthy lifestyle.
So a poor girl that came from a poor background will den go and do it for sex bc na she like suffer pass abi? U are really stupid to the core!! Like I said crawl back into the pit u came out from.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Carcholce: 10:44pm On May 19, 2023
Prettygirl200:
So a poor girl that came from a poor background will den go and do it for sex bc na she like suffer pass abi? U are really stupid to the core!! Like I said crawl back into the pit u came out from.

grin

Stop cursing Ma. Be civilized. I welcome your criticism. Please be mature about it.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:49pm On May 19, 2023
shortgun:
OP, is like you don't know sex is stressful for most girls. If not for Money no girl will be into hook up or even dating self.

If you know how girls want soft life ehh cheesy cheesy
Tell am he no know. What actually pushed all of my three close friends into hookup was money. Like we were all working monthly salary then with peanut as pay, at the end of the month the owner of the place will look for one excuse or the other not to pay us, sometimes they will cut our salaries and lie that one of us stole something that we gonna pay with our salaries. It continued like that for different individuals that we worked for na once those my friends vex after one year they said they aren't working again that they are tired of the way they are been treated of these individuals at a point I got tired 😩 and told myself am not working again. Before I knew it them don enter hookup come see them now looking so different, one has opened a boutique store and placed a sales girl there and she dey do her level dey go. I began to admire them and they were persuading to come join them. But am scared something bad will happen to me whenever I finally agree to their request that thought will begin to run through my head that's why I have withdrawn myself so the op really doesn't know what he's saying. Whatever he's saying applies to older wealthy women not broke girls from poor background.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:53pm On May 19, 2023
Carcholce:

grin

Stop cursing Ma. Be civilized. I welcome your criticism. Please be mature about it.
Sorry for the insult just that u were pissing me off like what the Bleep, this your post should be about older wealthy women wanting sexual satisfaction in disguise for hookup not poor broke girls from poor background. Like I said fear of make something bad no con do me na I take dey like this bc I am always feeling that way whenever I make up my mind to go into it. So what are u saying? Shey na me like suffer pass?
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Carcholce: 10:53pm On May 19, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Tell am he no know. What actually pushed all of my three close friends into hookup was money. Like we were all working monthly salary then with peanut as pay, at the end of the month the owner of the place will look for one excuse or the other not to pay us, sometimes they will cut our salaries and lie that one of us stole something that we gonna pay with our salaries. It continued like that for different individuals that we worked for na once those my friends vex after one year they said they aren't working again that they are tired of the way they are been treated of these individuals at a point I got tired 😩 and told myself am not working again. Before I knew it them don enter hookup come see them now looking so different, one has opened a boutique store and placed a sales girl there and she dey do her level dey go. I began to admire them and they were persuading to come join them. But am scared something bad will happen to me whenever I finally agree to their request that thought will begin to run through my head that's why I have withdrawn myself so the op really doesn't know what he's saying. Whatever he's saying applies to older wealthy women not broke girls from poor background.

grin

Even if you hook up with a broke girl, pay her 2m for a night. The next week she’ll still do hook up and collect 20k for a night. What does that tell you?
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:55pm On May 19, 2023
Carcholce:

Now let me ask you a question. The girls that follow sugar daddy for money. Is it only the sugar daddy they are seeing? I await your answer.
sugar daddies pay higher, married men pay higher than young single guys that's why most of them go for sugar daddies. Full stop!!
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:01pm On May 19, 2023
Carcholce:

grin

Even if you hook up with a broke girl, pay her 2m for a night. The next week she’ll still do hook up and collect 20k for a night. What does that tell you?
Women taste are unsatisfiable especially in this our world today, every woman want to leave that expensive classy life where she wouldn't have to do anything, they all want to show off on social media, buy the latest designers, iphone, human hai, designers bags and shoes. U can see lot's of dem go for boobs surgeries and ass surgeries just to attract more rich men for this same money. Oga woman matter u no go fit know am finish. Women don't plan like men, we don't think like men. My brother women are naturally expensive that's just the truth.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Carcholce: 11:20pm On May 19, 2023
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Carcholce: 11:40pm On May 19, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Women taste are unsatisfiable especially in this our world today, every woman want to leave that expensive classy life where she wouldn't have to do anything, they all want to show off on social media, buy the latest designers, iphone, human hai, designers bags and shoes. U can see lot's of dem go for boobs surgeries and ass surgeries just to attract more rich men for this same money. Oga woman matter u no go fit know am finish. Women don't plan like men, we don't think like men. My brother women are naturally expensive that's just the truth.

I quoted the wrong post before#.

I agree with your points here but the fact remains. Woman today are hunting for sex just the way men do it but the hook up culture is covering it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by shortgun(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Everything you have said is 100% true, leave the OP let him continue to live in delusion.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:15am On May 20, 2023
I don't believe the OP,human wants are insatiable, it money that makes most ladies do hookup,same way a yahoo boy will keep scamming till dem catch am.money aim is 80percent.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:07am On May 20, 2023
Carcholce:

I quoted the wrong post before#.

I agree with your points here but the fact remains. Woman today are hunting for sex just the way men do it but the hook up culture is covering it up.
You understand my point yet you are still repeating desame thing that made me quote you?. Do not generalize all categories of women, men are the givers women are the receivers, men are the ones hunting for the sex not women. Next time specify it by saying " wealthy older women" thank you.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by SoftChordz: 9:08am On May 20, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Yes bro very difficult i was in ur suituation last 2 years ago but because i didn't stop until I found one..

My advise for u is that although u can't get a woman with 100% qualities but yet keep searching and don't go for flamboyant looks they are the real culprit of the olosho gan ..

Go for normal babe normal look or dressing after all they will all fade except their character which we need at home..

Please be guided 🙏
Wish u goodluck
Bro thanks a lot I really appreciate your encouragement, it goes a long way. Thanks, I pray I find one, too many ladies but wife scarce like mad. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Great0ne1: 9:59am On May 20, 2023
shortgun:
OP, is like you don't know sex is stressful for most girls. If not for Money no girl will be into hook up or even dating self.

If you know how girls want soft life ehh cheesy cheesy
You know nothing about women
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by Great0ne1: 10:04am On May 20, 2023
Carcholce:

Another man in the dark.

Sex is Stressful for them? I will not educate you further.
He is very ignorant. Women want energetic, intense pounding, as long as your dick is not too big to cause discomfort.
Re: The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. by shortgun(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2023
Great0ne1:

You know nothing about women
grin grin grin
Kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / Could Banky W Be Already Tired Of Adesua Etomi(pictures) / How Do I Tell Her She Stinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.