Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' (42420 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by isabi2lof: 6:08pm On May 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

E weee.

Where did you see me mention fvck in my post.

I asked you a harmless question, You just dey Para.

For the Records. I no dey among the Foools. Me wey I dey Reject and Runaway from sex.

You felt maybe I was sex starved , I comment whatsoever I like , you guys are always bashing ladies here but if a lady does same for guys , you will tag the lady has someone who's sex starved .

Must a lady's life revolves around a man ??
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

You felt maybe I was sex starved , I comment whatsoever I like , you guys are always bashing ladies here but if a lady does same for guys , you will tag the lady has someone who's sex starved .

Must a lady's life revolves around a man ??

Why are you so Charged up todayshocked

That post na Sarcasm. You supposed understand lol.

Babe try dey Calm down. Truth be told, Your Gender have gone berserk recently.

I just like you because of your sense of humor. That's the reason why I interact with you once in a while. I don't give Ladies my attention like that. Na laugh i dey laugh whenever i come across your posts๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by MOVIC6: 6:48pm On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Yes, she has set her standards.
She likes what she likes.
If you cannot afford her, leave her!
Someone else can!

Response to the the mentions...
See eh.... let's stop arguing people's preferences.
She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without her even asking.

Guys still quoting me:
Why are you threatening ladies with marriage? Because she wants Channel bag? There are many high class, high demand ladies in good marriages. As a man, please just go for what you can afford. Someone will still love and appreciate you and your 2k!
Iwu otele
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by isabi2lof: 6:56pm On May 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Why are you so Charged up todayshocked

That post na Sarcasm. You supposed understand lol.

Babe try dey Calm down. Truth be told, Your Gender have gone berserk recently.

I just like you because of your sense of humor. That's the reason why I interact with you once in a while. I don't give Ladies my attention like that. Na laugh i dey laugh whenever i come across your posts๐Ÿ˜‚

Me I dey always talk true even though I dey play ,you no fit dey with me , make you no laugh ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

Me I dey always talk true even though I dey play ,you no fit dey with me , make you no laugh ๐Ÿ˜…

Abi naw.

Na why i like you be that.

I wan enter kitchen prepare some meals.

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by mrdipye(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

She's charging them base on her beauty grin
I swear down

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2023
Soon to be use
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Brownshoe: 10:03pm On May 19, 2023
flyca:
Yes, she has set her standards.
She likes what she likes.
If you cannot afford her, leave her!
Someone else can!

Response to the the mentions...
See eh.... let's stop arguing people's preferences.
She will eventually meet someone that likes her for who she is and will give her high grade stuff without her even asking.

Guys still quoting me:
Why are you threatening ladies with marriage? Because she wants Channel bag? There are many high class, high demand ladies in good marriages. As a man, please just go for what you can afford. Someone will still love and appreciate you and your 2k!

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Innocent987: 10:39pm On May 19, 2023
Just give me the 5k make I use am risk weekend games...
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Triangles1(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
seriously we all have levels in the social strata,you cannot possibly go and Chase a lady like that with just #20k in your account,there are some women their outfit alone is worth a small business,you can't afford such if you are still struggling,you will manage chioma and faith that will give you pussy for #2k

Hahahahaha...... LOL... You're very funny but that's just the fact.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Triangles1(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
seriously we all have levels in the social strata,you cannot possibly go and Chase a lady like that with just #20k in your account,there are some women their outfit alone is worth a small business,you can't afford such if you are still struggling,you will manage chioma and faith that will give you pussy for #2k

You're right.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Sparrk007(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2023
Naija girls are entitled beggars
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by yusluvad(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2023
Ungrateful lots and bad bitches...
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by zedman1(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2023
Na slay queen like this I been want marry before fa. If I see or think about stuff like this one, I become thankful for the wife I have. Ah ahn.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by imagrg(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2023
She's simply saying if you want to fvck her you must have close to 20k in your pocket before she spreads her legs open for you to peruse her smelling toto. angry angry angry

She's cheap now. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.