Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' (42419 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 11:00am On May 19, 2023
babajero:
And that is why many of you girls right from very young age have become prostitutes.

Tor..but she is not totally wrong now..na men wey no get spine dey cause entitlement behaviour

And when some simps marry them theyll still be the ones to cry of paternity fraud or wife cheating on them...na mumu man dey see red flag and no ignore am..that's why I dont pity modern day men.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by advanceDNA: 11:01am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

See eh.... as we grow older, experiences are supposed to make us wiser.

I don't argue what any adult wants, male or female. Luxury items, Virginity included.

Time has taught me that people will get what they want irrespective of how frivolous or vague it may sound.

I will look for ur moniker in one of these virginity threads when u start crying injustice, injustice, injustice... men cannot fvรงk us and then get to choose virgins when they want to marry....lai lai... grin

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 11:01am On May 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

I will look for ur moniker in one of these virginity threads when u start crying injustice, injustice, injustice... men cannot fvรงk us and then get to choose virgins when they want to marry....lai lai... grin

Please do
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol....baba is trying to make a woman understand life logically.....baba.... it is a dead on arrival mission....

The gender that breaks up and takes half of what they ddnt work for can never be logical.. grin ...u are wasting time and energy

Boss, it's just sad!... I'm even more concerned about younger ones who will read such nonsense lies and accept them as the way of life.

Wahala no dey finish like this!
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by greypencils: 11:04am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

No sir, a lot of high demand ladies are still in their husband's houses and will be till forever. Their husband's continue to meet their expectations and beyond!

Also, a lot of low demand girls are being tossed up and down by guys who still don't appreciate them and cannot afford even the basics for them. Unfair

But that is life! It's not a one to one equation!
Lol... Any high demand womam has to be of premium quality herself and can foot her own bills. And the snag is this, a good number of them look it, dress like it, smell it but are the most down to earth humans ever. These are the ones that high-prized men go crazy over and get married to. They dont look it so you never tend to believe. I have dated several who wont collect anything from you. They simply want to hang out, they want the simplest things because they can afford or have relatives that can afford the very expensive things you intend using to impress them. And they dont speak this way. I know because I have them as friends. Haven't you heard, broke is loud. Money whispers. If you are to shout your worth on the rooftops, you are broker than broke.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Nobody: 11:04am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

Are you saying their are no high demand ladies that are in good marriages? Also what if she prefers to have her bag and shoes and cares less about marriage?

Nobody is holding you from being a high demand lady oo..its a free country

Also if she wants to have her bag and shoe it's also a free country..let the bags and shoes take care of her in her old age and in retirement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 11:04am On May 19, 2023
babajero:
And that is why many of you girls right from very young age have become prostitutes.

So liking what she likes equals prostitution?
Please stop underating men! There are many good men that can provide her needs without complaining. Men buy bigger things for women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by victorVIC1(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Maybe she no expect sey u fit even send at all.. u for chill and ask her wetin she meant be4 u conclude sha.

I for assume same but she drop some follow up messages wey indicate say she been expect more from me that's why I lock up
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by MrKings1(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0uqGfpUNw

Lydia Agahan, the ex-girlfriend of actor Timini Egbuson says:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1659240561553862657

because u don get sugar daddy u de talk nonsense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Dshocker(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

I will advise him. My son will find his levels, he will spend according to his pocket and it will not be an issue.

Even DJ Cuppy the daughter of a billionaire in dollars will appreciate the 5k.

Any ways, DJ Cuppy already shaded them by telling them that this ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by charlypoker(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2023
Stupid girl, how much have you worked for today?
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 11:11am On May 19, 2023
greypencils:
Lol... Any high demand womam has to be of premium quality herself and can foot her own bills. And the snag is this, a good number of them look it, dress like it, smell it but are the most down to earth humans ever. These are the ones that high-priced men go crazy over and get married to. They dont look it so you never tend to believe. I have dated several who wont collect anything from you. They simply want to hang out, they want the simplest things because they can afford or have relatives that can afford the very expensive things you intend using to impress them. And they dont speak this way. I know because I have them as friends. Haven't you heard, broke is loud. Money whispers. If you are to shout your worth on the rooftops, you are broker than broke.

Not necessarily. Some rich people are loud, social media freaks, lemme not call names, check your Instagram. Some other people like their quiet lives.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by advanceDNA: 11:15am On May 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

Boss, it's just sad!... I'm even more concerned about younger ones who will read such nonsense lies and accept them as the way of life.

Wahala no dey finish like this!

Baba its already the way of life...all thanks to simps, yahoo boys, and also politicians who steal our wealth and pay these women more than what they deserve for their prostitutioล„ service.. making them feel bigger than they are..
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2023
๐Ÿ˜”

โ˜น๏ธ
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Blue86(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2023
Nothing move me by wetin she talk sef.

But na the mumu men wey I wan talk to.

Bible says,
If you give to the poor ( beggars, not ritualist or killer beggars) , you will be blessed.
But if you give to such people as this in the above topic, you will not get anything.
The only thing you will get is either an insult or a skin to sin sexcapades.

Now hear what the Bible says.
Blessed are those who pity the poor, the Lord will deliver them in times of trouble.
It didn't say blessed are those who give to such people[, as we have the above for an example, ]
and the Lord will deliver them in times of trouble.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by greypencils: 11:20am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

Not necessarily. Some rich people are loud, social media freaks, lemme not call names, check your Instagram. Some other people like their quiet lives.
How many girls from generational money and with quality brains show themselves on social media? There are some and they are mostly entertainers. Most high-prized women that high-prized men sought after have their privacy settings on their social media accounts on. They need no social media validation. Like I said, broke is loud. Most who drip on social media are mostly from broke backgrounds. They might have it now but they were not always rich. High-prized men smell that from a mile away. Hushpuppi was dripping on instagram but one glance at him tells you that nigga was from the gutter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by flyca: 11:22am On May 19, 2023
greypencils:
How many girls from generational money and with quality brains show themselves on social media? There are some and they are mostly entertainers. Most high-priced women that high-priced men sought after have their privacy settings on their social media accounts on. They need no social media validation. Like I said, broke is loud. Most who drip on social media are mostly from broke backgrounds. They might have it now but they were not always rich. High-priced men smell that from a mile away.

Your opinion. You are entitled to it.
It's also social media that elevate people from nobody to big people! People should engage how they think best. They should be gwodo-ing until one big brand comes for them.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by greypencils: 11:27am On May 19, 2023
flyca:

Your opinion. You are entitled to it.
It's also social media that elevates people from nobody to big people! People should engage how they think best. They should be gwodo-ing until one big brand comes for them.
My opinion indeed. I've been around so I know hence my world view.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by lanre316: 11:29am On May 19, 2023
PeterTinubu:
I don't blame them though.... Put the blame on the SIMPS spoiling these hoes.

An average nigerian woman is an entitled specie....She wants all her need provided ๐Ÿ˜

Guys, if you're rich or comfortable please never take a woman serious, they're not worth it....I might sound savage but it's the truth.

Learn to ignore these women....I swear, there's nothing special between the laps of a woman....That hole is overrated....Trust me,Sex is sweet but overated.

Make money,get married(optional) and enjoy life.

There's more to enjoy in life than what's in between the thighs of a woman ๐Ÿ˜…

Are you Andrew Tate?
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Goalnaldo(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2023
Abeg any man here get 5k wey him no dey use? Ill appreciate you, text and call you sef.
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by obaidan: 11:31am On May 19, 2023
I still don't know what's attractive in this kind of girls....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by ChristineC: 11:31am On May 19, 2023
then don't receive the money at all. if it was a bank transfer, please ask for detail to return the money.
danke shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by khalids: 11:39am On May 19, 2023
A heart that lacks gratitude.....Even if it's 5naira that was sent to you, you need to be grateful...
The money sent was not earned, it was sent out of love and from someone else hard work and sweat...

This kind of attitude and talk just smells of poor upbringing...

Cost you nothing to say thank you and keep it moving....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Paulnoma(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2023
cool
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0uqGfpUNw

Lydia Agahan, the ex-girlfriend of actor Timini Egbuson says:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1659240561553862657

I wonder if it cost a fortune these days to wear a bra.these girls no day try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Pablojoker12(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Mayeldah(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2023
If you must help someone, help a man. They will appreciate you and pray for you

though there are exceptions.

But you see these hoes, that fakes everything about them? it is better to carry hookup girl than date them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by clockwisereport: 11:58am On May 19, 2023
dessey:
Nigeria ladies with pride. grin grin

And they got no shishito to back it up
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2023
PeterTinubu:

An average nigerian woman is an entitled specie....She wants all her need provided ๐Ÿ˜

Guys, if you're rich or comfortable please never take a woman serious, they're not worth it....I might sound savage but it's the truth.

Learn to ignore these women....I swear, there's nothing special between the laps of a woman....That hole is overrated....Trust me,Sex is sweet but overated.

Some men can do anything for that smelly hole that's the problem
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2023
Investorozay:
Lol
All these lekki broke gals with high taste
When she talk finish she go reach her shared apartment in flooded agungi with 5 other girls where they share cloths wigs and shoes
Fake asszz broke clowns who think they world owes then shlt cause they look average undecided

I work hard for my shllt and am the prize. So if I talk to this type she should thank her stars. It's all these simps that make this one feel special.
Haha harsh but true I know lagos
Re: Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' by Roozzaay(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2023
PeterTinubu:

Like the most overrated thing in my eyes is that sex. I used to tell people there's more to enjoying life than sex but it's like it doesn't make sense to people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.