Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet (45565 Views)

Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money / Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Princedapace(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Good. Let them even investigate it so we'd know if it's an impostor or not..

They'll sure get him arrested if it's real!

Even tho... They hate us, they’ve always hate us, what’s not necessary is not necessary!

Igbos no hate u o. Yorubas and igbos only have political differences. Both tribes marry one another a lot and have many buisness together and have ruled many industries together.
Na poor political misfortunes dey do this hatred that does not even exist.
Have igbos attacked any community in south west? Or has yorubas attacked any south east community?
So, where is the hatred?

2 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by GeneralPula: 10:41am On May 19, 2023
inoki247:

That one too should be send to jail but I saw some hypocrite on that thread saying there's freedom of speech....
Hmmm..

Freedom of speech on wishing a human killed another human?
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Bigkoko: 10:41am On May 19, 2023
The igbo chief currently detained in Lagos didn't say something as threatening, serious as this.....but Nigeria Security Lagos Command was quick to pick him up. Chude didn't say something as serious as this, yet the Police locked him up.

We know what the convicted drug peddler, Balo Ahmed Tinubu said before the elections! We know what Mr Akinsaya aka the bleaching idiot; MC Oluomo said before the elections (the Lagos police Command spokesman said it was a joke. Can you imagine the kind of people manning security?) The IGP has been trying his best to reform these guys, but it appears something ethnic is so deep inside some of them.....

The north, finally was never the problem, but some misguided agberos led by Tinubu the drug peddler!

Let's see how police spokesman will defend him...... Tufiakwa this kind of people!

naptu2:
OKWUDIRI (Eluuu Peee) @IsraelAmadi1

https://twitter.com/IsraelAmadi1/status/1659444206207750144

Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi @Princemoye1

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1659484281385758722

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by MetaPhysical: 10:41am On May 19, 2023
The guy is a Yoruba Christian.
Ibos should remember the Christian brotherhood is one, forget his ethnicity. His statement should be overlooked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by TUTU147: 10:42am On May 19, 2023
The hate is real,but one thing I know is that Igbos are yorubas will never go to war.We might have different views and opinions,but killing each other is far from it.This election,I was thinking the fight will break out but God Almighty thinking is different from man.The government should do something about this tribal bigots before it is too late.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Zion243(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2023
Feintline:
When you see barbaric things as these, you know how white powder politics has damage the minds of young men.

That must be a druggie trainee.
His fellows are littered here.

And I doubt your are in any way different from him.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Jostoman: 10:43am On May 19, 2023
They are the king of politics of bitterness

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by goodnessme1(f): 10:43am On May 19, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Stop being hypocritical.

The hate is mutual. grin
Igbos don't have time for hate,they are business minded people.

Na una dey hate and dey call for killing of all Igbos.

But una too small to match the great Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by onuman: 10:43am On May 19, 2023
Stupeed. Declare your Oduduwa Republic so that non Yorubas will leave Lagos; you no gree because of crude oil and gas deposits in Igbo land and in rest of the SS.

Your foolishness tells you that no country can survive without crude oil and gas deposits.

2 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Wisswhales007: 10:43am On May 19, 2023
nony43:
The hate some Yorubas get ehh. I listened to them on club house one day, one guy was telling them better to have HIV than to marry Igbo girls. Even if they divide this country they will still be hating from afar.

Na Igbo girls I like pass

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Kapeter(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2023
Boya prince dey ment, Make dem go pick up 1 milli and 1 olori pelebe that has said worse things. Nonsense. They want beerfraud but tell them to go back to that same beefraud and watch them scream tribalism, racism, hate speech bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Rareoil(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And Nigerian police are blind to the despicable hate tweets by ipob terrorists on social media.

Try dey rest.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2023
The guy should be arrested and prosecuted.

Nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by frank317: 10:46am On May 19, 2023
The things jealousy can cause... When this see fight now na hin go first run

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:46am On May 19, 2023
Felabrity:
Make dem arrest him and his small shop.

LoL, see the dog house wey the stewpead guy dey call shop.

I'm 100% sure sey one Igbo guy don do the guy shege for business via competition wey the guy customers don run go the Igbo guy side, same thing I have seen here, even my neighbor and all these Yoruba people here don try am to no avail, they couldn't hide their envy and hatred with their stewpead "shey because you get money, this one don go do ritual or jazz wey dey make am sell, you come from your village come dey do anyhow here etc."

No be small thing... 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by TUTU147: 10:46am On May 19, 2023
Popeonah:
This is Soo bad that they will not do anything to him, but when an Igbo man says anything close, he will be in prison. This country is just trying to weaponize the ibos. I trust Igbo, they will react to this
Government in definitely going to deal with this one,war will cost FG more because they will be many causalities.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Odogwuzack: 10:46am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Igbos don't have time for hate,they are business minded people.

Na una dey hate and dey call for killing of all Igbos.

But una too small to match the great Igbos.

Lol Yorubas love is the reason why most of you prosper in SW until now. Watch as situation take a different turn going forward.

Hate should be rewarded with hate now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Stone24: 10:46am On May 19, 2023
SwissMass:
life is a mirror it reflects you, whatever you sow is what you will reap, you are advocating violence and you will reap violence, when they warned Peter Obi of his miscreants unruly attitude and violence, he was dumb, he want to ride on violence to become president
Are u a normal human, or ..... Check urself well
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by mrcrabs(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2023
Plutonium239:
No be me and you go follow hate the Igbos, you and your family can do that, elegbe Omo oshi. Won fe mà kpa ra won ní tori tinubu tio nife won lókan. Instead of you to dey find how to better your life, you wan dey fight for politicians wey no send your ancestors. And you think the Igbos would just fold hands and watch us kill them, idiot. If you check well now the èwuré does not have up to 500k in his account but you carry tribalism for head like gala.

This reply is most sensible and matured reply I have read since this tribalism war got out of hand on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by frank317: 10:47am On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And Nigerian police are blind to the despicable hate tweets by ipob terrorists on social media.

Show me tweet where ipod plannes to kill yorubas

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Kapeter(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2023
onuman:
Stupeed. Declare your Oduduwa Republic so that non Yorubas will leave Lagos; you no gree because of crude oil and gas deposits in Igbo land and in rest of the SS.

Your foolishness tells you that no country can survive without crude oil and gas deposits.
You wey don declare una beefraud since time immemorial una don commot Nigeria go back una dat beautiful eldorado fraud. As the crude oil don dey that una land use am build better cities for una side so u nor go dey come Lagos again na. At least sebi the Lagos nor get crude oil.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by TUTU147: 10:48am On May 19, 2023
Plutonium239:
No be me and you go follow hate the Igbos, you and your family can do that, elegbe Omo oshi. Won fe mà kpa ra won fún tinubu tio nife won lókan. Instead of you to dey find how to better your life, you wan dey fight for politicians wey no send your ancestors. And you think the Igbos would just fold hands and watch us kill them, idiot. If you check well now the èwuré does not have up to 500k in his account but you carry tribalism for head like gala.
Na hopeless people dey go about thinking of how to cause problem,we will never allow the mindset of few to determine the fate of all.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by ProphetM0hammad: 10:48am On May 19, 2023
He was joking

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by clockwisereport: 10:50am On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You have the right to bring it to police's attention

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by goodnessme1(f): 10:50am On May 19, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Lol Yorubas love is the reason why most of you prosper in SW until. Watch as situation take a different turn going forward.

Hate should be rewarded with hate now.
Igbos don't have time to reward your hate with hate.

You children of hate should continue hating

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Babathanks(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2023
onuman:

All the oil in all Igbo land both imo and Anambra and even delta Igbo, is not up to ondo state oil. And also Ondo has the highest bitumen deposit in west Africa. I worked with nnpc on this oil and bitumen. Stop bragging in the east that Yoruba don't have oil. Oil in ondo state can feed Yoruba nation for 1000yrs. I'm part of the exploration team and I know what am saying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Dpharisee: 10:51am On May 19, 2023
Plutonium239:
No be me and you go follow hate the Igbos, you and your family can do that, elegbe Omo oshi. Won fe mà kpa ra won fún tinubu tio nife won lókan. Instead of you to dey find how to better your life, you wan dey fight for politicians wey no send your ancestors. And you think the Igbos would just fold hands and watch us kill them, idiot. If you check well now the èwuré does not have up to 500k in his account but you carry tribalism for head like gala.
Neither would I hate my Yoruba friends because of some idiotic politicians that their kids are schooling and buying properties abroad
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Okhuadams(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2023
naptu2:
OKWUDIRI (Eluuu Peee) @IsraelAmadi1

https://twitter.com/IsraelAmadi1/status/1659444206207750144

Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi @Princemoye1

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1659484281385758722
The fool owns personal opinion the fool speak for his foolish self
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Gentew(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2023
Okiton:
angry
Tunibu would have tweeted this long ago but his fake personality won't allow him do so
Nigerian securities and other agencies will do nothing to arrest this boy
Those of u busy claiming Niger delta and South South living in Yoruba lands, how will you identify urself to these Yoruba demons when they struck since u are not different in body character and posture from that of the Igbos?

You're looking for more comrade from Niger delta and South South to join your hate filled region. The above mentioned region are smarter and wiser than you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Kapeter(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2023
mrcrabs:

This reply is most sensible and matured reply I have read since this tribalism war got out of hand on nairaland.
Make Plutonium239 your fellow flaty dey deceive by pretending to be Yoruba make you dey happy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The hatred is mutual. Who nor like am should go back home. After all beerfraud is an eldorado with crude oil and gas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by ProphetM0hammad: 10:52am On May 19, 2023
Plutonium239:
No be me and you go follow hate the Igbos, you and your family can do that, elegbe Omo oshi. Won fe mà kpa ra won fún tinubu tio nife won lókan. Instead of you to dey find how to better your life, you wan dey fight for politicians wey no send your ancestors. And you think the Igbos would just fold hands and watch us kill them, idiot. If you check well now the èwuré does not have up to 500k in his account but you carry tribalism for head like gala. I just pray the war you guys are looking for does not eat the heads of all of you and your children because immediately it starts, mo mà fì gbogbo yín le lò sí Ghana ke ma kpa ra yin lòr.

No be only kpa na qpa

You registered this morning and quickly became and advocate

Your weak Yoruba already gave you away as a bona-fide okoro

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.