Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet (44710 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Police react as gunmen attack Ondo Catholic church, kill scores / Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by ChiefOloye(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2023
Feintline:
When you see barbaric things as these, you know how white powder politics has damage the minds of young men.

That must be a druggie trainee.
His fellows are littered here.

He's referring to idiooot like you, not peace loving Igbos.... I'm sure your father is into one form of illicit dealing or the other ẹranko!

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Traplord09: 11:56am On May 19, 2023
HardBishop:
That thing wey Yoruba dey find, Dem go soon see am. Go ask ndi hausas how I be;;;; my fear is let it not explode one day btw the two tribes. Cos ibo violence dey too bloody. We all need peace to reign

Make da start am da go believe say Igbo no get anything to loss
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Princedapace(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2023
codemaniacs:

Igbos have attacked the Yorubas politically, socially, economically e.t.c.

Yorubas and igbos fought each other during the civil war..

the civil war was Yoruba vs Igbo war.

in the 1960s , nzeogwu exhibited such hatred towards Yorubas.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

The igbos also tried to attack the SW but we're stopped at Ore.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Azikwe tried to politically get Lagos and the SW region.
Ojukwu tried to use warfare to get Lagos..
Peter Obi and CRV tried politically to get Lagos.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.

Hahahaha, u are so funny. So, CRV is now an Igbo person? Would u say Tinubu ruling as a president also targeted Igbos? Baba, wake up from this nonsense. Na poor people dey reason like this.
Met one bike man when I came out of my car and he was carrying this yoruba and Igbo matter for head. I called him and asked him some questions. He was ashamed of him self.
Same way it is mainly poor igbos who carry this yoruba and igbo matter for head, that is how poor yorubas carry it for head.
Poverty and illteracy, tufiakwa
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Traplord09: 12:04pm On May 19, 2023
ejimatic:
. The IGBOS have cooked food they cannot finish alone.
Did I not warn them of the consequences of their actions?
If you make a comment as long it is not in their faviur they will bombard you like bees. Is it not over now?
Yiur eyes are clear now!
I hereby appeal to all Yorubas to let them be. Nigeria belongs to all of us despite their impulsive foibles.

Make I lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
This man say I hereby appeals to yorubas to let them be. (Fear).... Igbo are not mumu..

Pls change that wright up I hereby pleed to Yorba. 👁️To do there worst... ..

Igbo haven't forgotten you people... Make da no remember yorubas. Na mumu too much..

Fear is not 🚭 weeken to IGBOS..
Go ask..
Belike say Yorba no like peace 🕊️
Try am
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by tableshaker: 12:12pm On May 19, 2023
This one is just not ok and I pray the authorities get to him fast, I am a Yoruba man and I love my Igbo brothers and sisters can never wish them death just because our views are different politically
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Dshocker(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
You will see them crawling out of their sorry cage to criticise the fellow who made that post.

But same set of people participated, encouraged and retweeted the brutalisation of Lamidi Apapa just few days ago.

WHO SHOULD THE POLICE ARREST?
A man who made a twiiter threat or people who brutalised an old man inside a court premises.

Not encouraging violence but y'all Hypocrites

Your sadistic nature might affect you till your 10th generation.

I advise you live a free and pure life, hypertension is real.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by PoloG: 12:19pm On May 19, 2023
kamalbob:
Cry babies lol.... They will attack people all day on social media. But one attack they will hide their tiny tail and run to authorities crying for help. Cowards lol
dont mind those easternbul monkeys..

cry cry akpu eating bastards grin

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Hotwest: 12:23pm On May 19, 2023
He might get killed. He is out in d open now
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Alliswell248: 12:23pm On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
The fool said the mind of a typical Yoruba man.

If they have what it takes, they would have wipe out the whole Igbo race.

Their Hatred for Igbos is legendary

But Igbos pass them,so they can only wish.

Yes...they pass them for mouth.
Noise makers
U can never leave Lagos.
Even pityobi is in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Alliswell248: 12:25pm On May 19, 2023
tableshaker:
This one is just not ok and I pray the authorities get to him fast, I am a Yoruba man and I love my Igbo brothers and sisters can never wish them death just because our views are different politically

But the same wish Jagaban to be poisoned...
Did you read it. A pastor for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Sonyboom: 12:26pm On May 19, 2023
If a particular tribe hate you n they have proven it to leadership level in their leaders like Azikwe Nzeribe Peter Obi Kanu Iwanyawu etc exhibiting such hate without shame one as every right to return the favour in triple folds.

You all are just labouring in vain, open you eye wide to see more Yoruba are speaking out forcefully against your foolishness, it's a matter of time before it reaches boiling point where it will burn your soil to ashes we await n prepare for that moment in Yorubaland.

Feintline:
When you see barbaric things as these, you know how white powder politics has damaged the minds of young men.

That must be a druggie trainee.
His fellows are littered here.
kellyjc:

Hatred has a way of keeping people stagnant in life. You don't need a prophet to tell you that this animal isn't happy with his useless life.
Just like the paid idiot below☟who isn't qualified to be employed as a cleaner in Tinubu's son's toilet, they are always unhappy and willing to fuel ethnic tension to make others around them feel the way they do.
Don't be deceived, the true enemies of Nigeria is the political class but some dumb people fall for their antics .
donbachi:
They will call it a "joke".
southsouthking:
Don't worry, nothing will be done to you, after all the same
@PoliceNG
shares your sentiment but can't voice it out. They'll tell Nigerians that you were joking just like MC Oluomo was also joking before and during the election.
ecolime:
In tensed times like this, I plead with our Igbo brothers to remain calm. Touts like Kehinde do not represent the vast majority of we Yorubas.

There will always be some coke sniffing illiterate knuckleheads amongst all tribes. Kehinde is one of such people. Don't let agbèros like him, Oluomo, etc. cause enmity between us.

I'm glad his business details is public knowledge. The Nigerian Police should track and make an example of him.
Armaggedon:
He spoke the mind of a typical Yoruba. Always bitter, jealous and aggressive. They just need a little more nerve to be more brutal than the fulani.
Okiton:
angry
Tunibu would have tweeted this long ago but his fake personality won't allow him do so
Nigerian securities and other agencies will do nothing to arrest this boy
Those of u busy claiming Niger delta and South South living in Yoruba lands, how will you identify urself to these Yoruba demons when they struck since u are not different in body character and posture from that of the Igbos?
nony43:
The hate some Yorubas get ehh. I listened to them on club house one day, one guy was telling them better to have HIV than to marry Igbo girls. Even if they divide this country they will still be hating from afar.
Fighter2029:
How is Nigeria still regarded as one country, what exactly is still binding the country together?
goodnessme1:
The fool said the mind of a typical Yoruba man.

If they have what it takes, they would have wipe out the whole Igbo race.

Their Hatred for Igbos is legendary

But Igbos pass them,so they can only wish.
youngreezy:
lol,they will say it's a joke, useless people...Fulani dey your backyard dey murder una men,dey rape una women but no na Igbo people be the problem..... everywhere you go,Igbo this,Igbo that oya allow them go their own way na.... problem

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by PoloG: 12:26pm On May 19, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Lol Yorubas love is the reason why most of you prosper in SW until. Watch as situation take a different turn going forward.

Hate should be rewarded with hate now.
they have not seen anything..

they should wait till tinubu is sworn in..

igbos in SW are in soup

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by codemaniacs: 12:29pm On May 19, 2023
Princedapace:

Hahahaha, u are so funny. So, CRV is now an Igbo person? Would u say Tinubu ruling as a president also targeted Igbos? Baba, wake up from this nonsense. Na poor people dey reason like this.
Met one bike man when I came out of my car and he was carrying this yoruba and Igbo matter for head. I called him and asked him some questions. He was ashamed of him self.
Same way it is mainly poor igbos who carry this yoruba and igbo matter for head, that is how poor yorubas carry it for head.
Poverty and illteracy, tufiakwa

Was Ojukwu a poor Igbo man?
Was Azikwe a poor Igbo man?
Was Nzeogwu a poor Igbo man?
Is Peter Obi a poor Igbo man?
Is CRV a poor Igbo man?

You're very wrong..
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by PoloG: 12:30pm On May 19, 2023
Kapeter:
Make Plutonium239 your fellow flaty dey deceive by pretending to be Yoruba make you dey happy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The hatred is mutual. Who nor like am should go back home. After all beerfraud is an eldorado with crude oil and gas.
dont mind dirty flattheads..

them go talk rubbish say Lagos no good, but they die in motor accident every day while attempting to come to Lagos to Hawk in traffic grin

2 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Alliswell248: 12:30pm On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Igbos don't have time for hate,they are business minded people.

Na una dey hate and dey call for killing of all Igbos.i

But una too small to match the great Igbos.

Hypocrite.
What about Pastor Chukwu, wishing Tinubu death.? He wished he had been poisoned by his wife.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Electorate: 12:31pm On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And Nigerian police are blind to the despicable hate tweets by ipob terrorists on social media.

Meaning you also support his tweet, how despicable is that? Most times you talk like an animal in human skin, all you care about is the number of likes you get from equally demented fellows roaming nairaland who unfortunately outnumbered the few sensible ones.

Tribalism has eaten the functional part of your brain.

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2023
Some countries has moved on to Chat GPT, driverless vehicles and AI, while Naigerians are still stuck in the past arguing killing themselves over thieving politicians who has stolen their futures and the future of their unborn generations. grin

These idiats probarbly supports these crooked politicians co's they believe that they d be like these politicians one day. Yea right! These politicians would never ever ever let you be in their positions, rather they will replace themselves with their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren so their families will still carry on stealing your futures.

In another thread i read that politicians spent billions on census that were never conducted, alot of naigerians condenmed it and accussed their politicians of looting the money, yet on this thread the same Naigerians are fighting threatning their fellow naigerians in defence of the same thieving politicians. grin isn't it bizzarelly ironic?
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by PoloG: 12:41pm On May 19, 2023
luckedesiri:
.... Killing innocent civilians along with policemen in anambra when the us embassy staff were attacked for no reason..... It is not enough reason to hate on the igbos? If anyone hates the igbos... Its because the igbos are becoming as violent as the fulani these days... From televised beheading to arson... To drug pushings..... Name it....no one would like a tribe so violent and troublesome
i tire ooh..

igbos deserve death : cool

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by PoloG: 12:44pm On May 19, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
what has he said that igbo haven't wish Yoruba here, I'm against killing of life but igbo should be shown the way out of Yoruba land, they're constituting nuisance that you can't try in their retrogressive land
big nuisances my guy...

2 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by HardBishop: 12:45pm On May 19, 2023
Sonyboom:
If a particular tribe hate you n they have proven it to leadership level in their leaders like Azikwe Nzeribe Peter Obi Kanu Iwanyawu etc exhibiting such hate without shame one as every right to return the favour in triple folds.

You all are just labouring in vain, open you eye wide to see more Yoruba are speaking out forcefully against your foolishness, it's a matter of time before it reaches boiling point where it will burn your soil to ashes we await n prepare for that moment in Yorubaland.

Let the boiling point starts, let the two tribes fight again🤣🤣🤣🤣 infact is better we go our separate ways
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by HardBishop: 12:50pm On May 19, 2023
PoloG:
big nuisances my guy...

The only way to chase Ibos out is through tribal riots. Hausas tried forcefully ejecting ibos out of kaduna and bauchi states, during the 2000s,, today they are biting the nails hard in regrets wishing for reunification.
Una don belleful to attack igbos anyhow
Becareful ask hausa how I be
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by kvin33: 12:52pm On May 19, 2023
Hehe... IGBO HATE! The national addiction of Naija. Unfortunately, hatred is the price we must pay for being blessed by God. I would not have it any other way. Onye ife m na-ewe iwe, ya biko wegbuo ya!! As you dey see me and e dey pain you, make de pain choke you well well!!
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by banku: 12:55pm On May 19, 2023
I hope and pray that our worst fears are not realized. This is how civil wars start.

Violence begat Violence. Only a fool thinks a group has monopoly to Violence. When people, even animals are driven up or backed up to the wall, they fight back.

This guy does not represent the mentality of an average Yoruba man. I am not surprised that Yoruba have come out to condemn him.

It would be nice to see Ndi-Igbo come out and condemn their own like Yoruba do. But fear will not let decent Igbo do that.

You can be rest assured that Yoruba will never go to another man's land and display such arrogance and impunity Igbo display in Yoruba land that welcomed them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by gabbytabby: 12:57pm On May 19, 2023
Kill all Northern and Western leaders and then Install Aguironsi and fellow igbos and the Ibo we’re happy to benefit from the mistake. Person wey steal and person wey knowingly buy stolen goods na both be thief. Knowing Igbo and their arrogance come dey do bugga on top murder and assassination.

They then change everything from regional to unitary their greed at play them want everything now. The food wey una cook come get done but una no dey learn and are slowly going towards a similar path so help you God.

HardBishop:

Just because of the mistake of nzeogwu,ONE MAN , north, south and west attack our people for Kano, benue and abeokuta. Many Ibos were killed while fleeing the north to venue. What did we start? Did Ibos generally kill u people before the war Instead of the govt to kill emeka nzeogwu and his gang... You wicked souls went on a killing spree, butchered 1.2 million Ibos... Sometimes I ask, why would ibo guys still intermarry this tribes that have fun killing us? Don't they see our own?
Well Is now past but I can only support doing business but marriage.. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Emaprince: 12:58pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
You will see them crawling out of their sorry cage to criticise the fellow who made that post.

But same set of people participated, encouraged and retweeted the brutalisation of Lamidi Apapa just few days ago.

A man who made a twiiter threat or people who brutalised an old man inside a court premises.

But you supported MC oluomo and all the thugs that atta ked and injured voters in the past election.

Look at what you are defending.

You are really filled with evil. When you exhale, you probably emit some poisonous fumes.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by banku: 12:59pm On May 19, 2023
HardBishop:

Let the boiling point starts, let the two tribes fight again🤣🤣🤣🤣 infact is better we go our separate ways

See ignorance in plain sight. Which war have you won?

2 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by lhordspy: 1:00pm On May 19, 2023
Emaprince:
But you supported MC oluomo and all the thugs that atta ked and injured voters in the past election.

Look at what you are defending.

You are really filled with evil. When you exhale, you probably emit some poisonous fumes.

You also supported the assault and manhandling of Papa Lamidi. We are all the same afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by AfonjaScud: 1:07pm On May 19, 2023
kellyjc:

Hatred has a way of keeping people stagnant in life. You don't need a prophet to tell you that this animal isn't happy with his useless life.
Just like the paid idiot below☟who isn't qualified to be employed as a cleaner in Tinubu's son's toilet, they are always unhappy and willing to fuel ethnic tension to make others around them feel the way they do.
Don't be deceived, the true enemies of Nigeria is the political class but some dumb people fall for their antics .

Ibos are truely hateful. Their collective behaviour is reprehensible and repulsive.

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Odogwuzack: 1:08pm On May 19, 2023
FILEBE:

Thr trash he said isn't a typical yoruba man view. How you are quick to generalize is wrong . Very wrong . I don't even see anyone by his tribe, I just see everyone as human. In Lagos here, igbos and yorubas have come existed well well enough. Go and check Ajegunle and see if you will be able to differentiate igbos from yoruba . And many other places like that .

Let's not fuel this tribal thing that has been brewing here in Nairaland and other social media . We can't see the end of it

Go and read old chats of goodnessme1 to have an idea of the kind of person you are talking to. The guy is worse than the careless guy that said his mind openly.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by gabbytabby: 1:08pm On May 19, 2023
Na your Igbo girls dey rush Yoruba m’en because plenty of una be wife beater and killer check stories on Nigérian those killing their wife in the USA 80% are Igbo men. So violent and aggressive.

I hear say that is why Anambra wives are now poisoning their husbands. Many young Anambra widows full lekki.

in
HardBishop:

Just because of the mistake of nzeogwu,ONE MAN , north, south and west attack our people for Kano, benue and abeokuta. Many Ibos were killed while fleeing the north to venue. What did we start? Did Ibos generally kill u people before the war Instead of the govt to kill emeka nzeogwu and his gang... You wicked souls went on a killing spree, butchered 1.2 million Ibos... Sometimes I ask, why would ibo guys still intermarry this tribes that have fun killing us? Don't they see our own?
Well Is now past but I can only support doing business but marriage.. God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by AfonjaScud: 1:09pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Don't mind the perverts.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by cochexky: 1:12pm On May 19, 2023
naptu2:
OKWUDIRI (Eluuu Peee) @IsraelAmadi1

https://twitter.com/IsraelAmadi1/status/1659444206207750144

Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi @Princemoye1

Come and kill if you can, but have in mind that it's not easy for a civilian to kill a Solder so you may be killed first.

All about envy nothing else.

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1659484281385758722

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Abnedgo Don-Evarada's N10m Bribe To EFCC Official (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.