Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet (44732 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Police react as gunmen attack Ondo Catholic church, kill scores / Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Jack500: 9:44am On May 21, 2023
youngreezy:
my man leave all these ones you dey talk,tell your mother to get brain..... because Igbo matter full your head whereas you dey one room dey find food so it's obvious you were raised by apes.....your mama do party born you I swear

I can feed you and your hopeless generation. Monkey feeling funky.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Poleski: 2:07pm On May 21, 2023
SwissMass:
life is a mirror it reflects you, whatever you sow is what you will reap, you are advocating violence and you will reap violence, when they warned Peter Obi of his miscreants unruly attitude and violence, he was dumb, he want to ride on violence to become president

I knew that tribal bigots like you will come here to somehow blame Peter Obi for your colleague's tribal bigotry. You're not different from your tribal friend.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Poleski: 2:10pm On May 21, 2023
lhordspy:
You will see them crawling out of their sorry cage to criticise the fellow who made that post.

But same set of people participated, encouraged and retweeted the brutalisation of Lamidi Apapa just few days ago.

WHO SHOULD THE POLICE ARREST?
A man who made a twiiter threat or people who brutalised an old man inside a court premises.

Not encouraging violence but y'all Hypocrites

Could you tell me how Lamidi Apapa, the betrayer, was brutalized? You sound like another tribal bigot.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Poleski: 2:15pm On May 21, 2023
Not all Yorubas are tribal bigots and thugs but the majority are.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by youngreezy(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2023
Jack500:

I can feed you and your hopeless generation. Monkey feeling funky.
send me 2000 now...Mr feeder,I dare you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses / Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.