Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof (3859 Views)

Pictures of Onitcha dirty with brown roof / Obasekiโ€™s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / The Ancient city of Ibadan Aka brown roof republic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by Biodun556(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2023
B
Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by KwuoteYourFada: 7:22am On May 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

See yourself
Maybe you are a chest beater also. The developed places in Ibadan are bigger than your state capital.

When Ibadan had the first 25 - storey your state capital was a local government or less. Is it federal government that built it again?
Rasheed olaniyi
Is Ibadan the brown roof capital of Nigeria or not? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by MightySparrow: 7:23am On May 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Rasheed olaniyi
Is Ibadan the brown roof capital of Nigeria or not? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes. What is the pride of your own?
Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by KwuoteYourFada: 7:26am On May 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yes. What is the pride of your own?
Dear brown roofer,
Nnewi has the highest concentrations of billionaires not only in Nigeria but Africa

That's where I'm from my town actually and that's my pride๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
CAO!
Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by Biodun556(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2023
M
Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by MightySparrow: 8:56am On May 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Dear brown roofer,
Nnewi has the highest concentrations of billionaires not only in Nigeria but Africa

CAO!
Mention two of them that are among the first ten in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by Biodun556(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Dear brown roofer,

CAO!

Where are the billionaires leaving and where did they make their billions?

If is not Lagos, it will be Abuja. Your so called billioniars left the East and your Anambra with almost nothing
Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by KwuoteYourFada: 9:32am On May 22, 2023
Biodun556:

Where are the billionaires leaving and where did they make their billions?

If is not Lagos, it will be Abuja. Your so called billions left the East and your Anambra with almost nothing

cry!
Re: Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof by Biodun556(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Okiro, From Police To Politics / Policemen Caught With Explosives And Grenades In Delta. / ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.