Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! (3091 Views)

I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) / Curvy Lady Infected With Corona Virus Twerk On Hospital Bed, Reject Treatment / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by ThugOfWar: 6:27am On Mar 24
Yesterday, an old lover came to my house. We haven't seen each other for almost 5 months. When she came we talked a bit and started watching a movie and along the way we started playing and it led to sex embarassed

Before the sex, when I removed her bra, she said she did not want to get intimate with me. But she went ahead and kissed me ended up with raw sex.

All that happened yesterday. This morning now on whatsapp, she sent me a hospital diagnostic test which indicates she has Staph Aureus.
I have called her severally now but she's not picking up.

Please what drugs can I use to solve this issue at an early stage as it is cry

2 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:39am On Mar 24
She might have more than what she sent to you.
Kindly go to a good hospital for a general medical checkup then you may proceed from there.
Stop fornication and adultery.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

17 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by jogsman01(m): 6:43am On Mar 24
You don climb tree pass leaves grin

18 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by fidel2(m): 6:46am On Mar 24
Pray is only staph....... Any body can have staph bros..... There is nothing to be scared of ...but just pray is only staph uncle.

12 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Kloenboi: 6:47am On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:
Yesterday, an old lover came to my house. We haven't seen each other for almost 5 months. When she came we talked a bit and started watching a movie and along the way we started playing and it led to sex embarassed

Before the sex, when I removed her bra, she said she did not want to get intimate with me. But she went ahead and kissed me ended up with raw sex.

rat no dey forget him old hole

3 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by PerfectStranger(m): 6:47am On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:49am On Mar 24
Kloenboi:

rat no dey forget him old hole

Omo see poor man quote grin

14 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Kloenboi: 6:56am On Mar 24
MrFourSHIRTS:

Omo see poor man quote grin

Premarital sex is very dangerous!

The very moment you meet an ex in future the feelings get rekindled and boom!

The cycle continues all over and until one person is seriously hurt, marriage crashes, STDs are discovered then una eyes go come open.

7 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:12am On Mar 24
Kloenboi:

Premarital sex is very dangerous!

The very moment you meet an ex in future the feelings get rekindled and boom!

The cycle continues all over and until one person is seriously hurt, marriage crashes, STDs are discovered then una eyes go come open.

Naa joke I dey boss. Stay good

2 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:26am On Mar 24
jogsman01:
You don climb tree pass leaves grin
The mumuman don farm past him boundary

3 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by tuoyoojo(m): 7:33am On Mar 24
Everybody get staph for their body bros

But like someone talk, just pray say na only staph

Because mostly likely u skin dived

U nor know where the geh don enter in 5 months before she come present you with the abunna

In a few weeks do vdrl test,herpes test, urethral swap test

In 3 months time, do hiv, hepatitis B and C

If all this one come out negative, then I go avoid u to get urself protected by all means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by 2cribz: 7:50am On Mar 24
Welcome to AIDS. Soon ud start loosing weight.hahahahaha.

4 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by jogsman01(m): 7:53am On Mar 24
4KNGOATS:

The mumuman don farm past him boundary
Now shouting help! Na the thing wey sweet am wan kill am now. May his soul rest well in Addy. Jesus is Lord grin

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Kenmatt(m): 8:44am On Mar 24
But on a serious note, you said She is not picking your calls again?

It might be an intentional act, but one question, just calculate your deals with her then.

Was there any how or any where you did something that did hurt her feelings?

Are you sure she didn't come for a revenge?

Are you sure you've not contracted HIV?

6 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Bongadu: 10:06am On Mar 24
Drink bleach

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Samsunny99: 10:09am On Mar 24
Congrats bro, you just made it

4 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by yad2eidi: 10:14am On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:

All that happened yesterday. This morning now on whatsapp, she sent me a hospital diagnostic test which indicates she has Staph Aureus.

staph is not an std

3 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by michlins(m): 10:40am On Mar 24
Pray you only got staphylococcus. Leave nairaland and go to a very good hospital biko

2 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by CountinBlessins(m): 10:42am On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 She has infected you with HIV

Guy better go and register for ARV drugs monthly.
This was deliberate!! You must have done something very evil to her in the past to warrant this 🤣🤣
I hope now you infected you are going to change your ways ?

Man this lady really planned you, she came after she was sure you must have forgotten the wickedness you did to her 🤣
She knows you so well, she knows once you see a chance to have sex you don't think again.
Wells serves you right.
She has served you breakfast and a whole buffet 😄

E get why Dem dey talk say "Hell knoweth no fury like a woman scorned. "

She may have even intentionally gotten infected with HIV just to make sure she infects you with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Omaricha002(m): 10:43am On Mar 24
I can help you get read of the infection.

Reach me 08037728124

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by johnog4sure: 12:26pm On Mar 24
start using anti viral drugs its most likely HIV
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Balablue64: 12:33pm On Mar 24
Look at how you guys are scaring this guy, mek him no go commit SUICIDE oh

3 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Tallesty1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:

You're at home with a woman you haven't seen in a while, an old lover and you just had to have sex with her, not just sex but raw sex without any form of protection.

Some of you guys no get level abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by passendi: 12:58pm On Mar 24
Congratulations bro. You are welcome to the family of HIV infected persons
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by GOFRONT(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24
Las las, na raw sex go finish most guys.
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by ignis: 1:07pm On Mar 24
Congratulations
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Dzzzz: 1:32pm On Mar 24
You have HIV make I no lie..She purposely came to deliver you disease so you can die..Someone blessed her with HIV so she wants to bless all her exes with HIV so my brother,I hope you have next or Kin cause you’re going to die soon as you no wan get sense..Abi as you dey Bleep you was happy..

2 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:35pm On Mar 24
I still wonder why a guy would have sex without a condom grin

Ifd you like be the most beautiful woman in the world once there is no condom there is no erection, that's my policy. Guys don't put yourself in harms way same applicable to ladies.

No medical diagnostics on your partner and you are diving raw, even if I know your medical history raw is out of the game. Protect yourself.
Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Festy4u(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24
Omaricha002:

Reach me 08037728124

Do you want to read the infection or get rid of it? grin

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by biggy00000(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24
@OP if this is true, I'd hope you have commenced PEP.
Visit any general hospital, tell them your story n start medication fast.
N.B it must be started within 72 hrs after perceived exposure to HIV.
Oluwa a wa pelu e

2 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by MrsAminaBello(f): 3:34pm On Mar 24
ThugOfWar:

I also met a nairalander and we hooked up, we made out that night without contraceptives as we went three rounds.
The following day I began to feel sharp pains whenever I pee.
I went for a test and the doctor confirmed that the person I had sex the previous night with had infected me with gonorrhea.
I'll create a thread and call her out telling Nairalanders to beware of the moniker DKM123

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by Nicepoker(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24
Omaricha002:

Reach me 08037728124
Read and study the infection very well grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cougars? / Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? / A Club Girl? What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.