Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) (6687 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by siofra(f): 1:26pm On May 19, 2023
It's like Nigerian men are not hiding their ashawo again. They now display it public, to seduce innocent girls and get sugar mamas. This disgraceful and indecent trend is spreading fast and we must stop it.

It was just like the shorts in the photo below but the Nigerian guy's own was in army camo.

How will one dress like this in an academic environment If it's women own now, they'll go and produce stupid dress codes. But this one, they'll not see o. Useless school!!

I pity the future wives of these men. Na ashawo dem go marry put for house. *Spits in absolute disgust!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by siofra(f): 1:28pm On May 19, 2023
This generation of men are doomed. The only thing the know how to do is dress indecently undecided and insult women online while secretly engaging in ashawo business angry

7 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Godfrey858(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2023

Is that leg chain I see

5 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Reminderz: 1:30pm On May 19, 2023
apart from your normal useless rants like someone suffering from PTSD, men like this actually disgusts me!! tueh!

is that not leg chain I'm seeing so? mehn, which kind of foolish men are coming up these days? I even see some doing nails and painting nails... wtf?? some go even wear feminine clothes, nose ring and painting their lips?? like wtf is wrong with these people??

16 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:43pm On May 19, 2023
Some men are now disgusting imagine putting on earing, painting of fingernails and nose rings etc

7 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Blackdeewhy(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2023
Is he comfortable in it?

Next news please!

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Berrityga: 2:37pm On May 19, 2023
I'm very sure you where seduced, and you were wet in your panties, but the painful part is that he didn't even notice you exist, so you ran to NL to seek undue attention. We men have not 3v3n started very soon we will wear only pants so the size of our big gbola can come out. Do well to buy a vibrator.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Paulnoma(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2023
siofra:
This generation of men are doomed. The only thing the know how to do is dress indecently undecided and insult women online while secretly engaging in ashawo business angry

Hope u ain't like this in your real self.

I doubt so..
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by theophorus(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2023
Na the GenZ dem be that.

As girls don dey were singlet and pants up and down boys self Don copy dem.

Very soon dem go begin wear am enter their office.

Dem go tell you say weather too hot and say wearing of suit na Oyinbo culture.

Remember their Papa and Mama use to walk about Naked.

@Siofra, nobody say make you no join the 'craze' ooo. If you like self, you fit naked Waka for street joor, all na some level of Fashion until he go turn Mad****

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by siofra(f): 3:08pm On May 19, 2023
theophorus:
Na the GenZ dem be that.

As girls don dey were singlet and pants up and down boys self Don copy dem.

Very soon dem go begin wear am enter their office.

Dem go tell you say weather too hot and say wearing of suit na Oyinbo culture.

Remember their Papa and Mama use to walk about Naked.

@Siofra, nobody say make you no join the 'craze' ooo. If you like self, you fit naked Waka for street joor, all na some level of Fashion until he go turn Mad****

I support the trend in women but not in men. Men must cover their bodies for their future wives.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 19, 2023
Berrityga:
I'm very sure you where seduced, and you were wet in your panties, but the painful part is that he didn't even notice you exist, so you ran to NL to seek undue attention. We men have not 3v3n started very soon we will wear only pants so the size of our big gbola can come out. Do well to buy a vibrator.
Lol... Funny dude πŸ˜‚ Na wetin I dey do some useless girls in my compound. Torment them but they can never have it. Everytime I talk to them I notice they want it to go further but I always leave them confused

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 19, 2023
siofra:

I support the trend in women but not in men. Men must cover their bodies for their future wives .
Can u imagine

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Waffarianman(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Some men are now disgusting imagine putting on earing, painting of fingernails and nose rings etc

Just look at his leg. Leg chains ⛓️ too disgusting no b here

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2023
Waffarianman:

Just look at his leg. Leg chains ⛓️ too disgusting no b here
They are something else nowadays

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by arantess: 3:27pm On May 19, 2023
siofra:
It's like Nigerian men are not hiding their ashawo again. They now display it public, to seduce innocent girls and get sugar mamas. This disgraceful and indecent trend is spreading fast and we must stop it.

It was just like the shorts in the photo below but the Nigerian guy's own was in army camo.

How will one dress like this in an academic environment If it's women own now, they'll go and produce stupid dress codes. But this one, they'll not see o. Useless school!!

I pity the future wives of these men. Na ashawo dem go marry put for house. *Spits in absolute disgust!
Ok

Next news abeg
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2023
If this is true, this guy will most likely the gay or bi.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by henndukwe18: 6:37pm On May 19, 2023
I don't think a normal man would wear DT, unless he is doing a sport activity
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Lyrics269: 6:41pm On May 19, 2023
Everyone is not religious like you guys Are you better than him?
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Berrityga: 6:52pm On May 19, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... Funny dude πŸ˜‚ Na wetin I dey do some useless girls in my compound. Torment them but they can never have it. Everytime I talk to them I notice they want it to go further but I always leave them confused
omo, anytime I wear trouser in my compound the girls celebrate they tell me I look more responsible in trousers than shorts. They can't stand the sight of my huge gbola in my shorts. And the funny thing is that any girl I date doest want to share me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by diogo23: 7:29pm On May 19, 2023
siofra:
This frustrated hoe what is your problem? Go and beg your father for mercy . You post and comments by yourself,Are you mad because you're talking and replying yourself
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by iHateFraudsters: 7:57pm On May 19, 2023
Lol at everyone commenting blindly.

Who said that is a school?

Where is the picture of the full academic environment?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by LeeSmart: 8:09pm On May 19, 2023
siofra:
This generation of men are doomed. The only thing the know how to do is dress indecently and insult women online while secretly engaging in ashawo business (
@Siofra i can only see the physique of a rugby player oo

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by BobbieZion(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2023
So you had no actual picture of what the guy was wearing,but then you chose a random pic from around the world of an American to prove a silly point.
Show actually what the guy was wearing.
I dey see boys with all crazy stuff like rugged and torn but not this silly.

If we show you girls own you go shmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Chibuezem(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2023
siofra:

I don't know what you've suffered in the hands of men... I pray God heals your heart.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:34am On May 20, 2023
People making fun of men with leg chains should know that titled men wore anklets on both legs too.
But i think the guy in that picture is gay. Only a gay man will feel comfortable with that short in a public.
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Dshocker(m): 3:32am On May 20, 2023
siofra:

Stop complaining, you complain too much, just pay him so he can service you, just chose your variety amongst them.
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:57am On May 20, 2023
Berrityga:
omo, anytime I wear trouser in my compound the girls celebrate they tell me I look more responsible in trousers than shorts. They can't stand the sight of my huge gbola in my shorts. And the funny thing is that any girl I date doest want to share me.

Oga Big Gbola it’s okay βœ‹ !

Now you can off the mic 🎀!

Then wait for prospective buyers grin
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Enigmatic95(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2023
This can't be a man pic cos you can't expect a man to put on leg chain.

This is actually a lady pic.

You just want to bash men!.

Its unfair.
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by TheBillyonaire: 8:10am On May 20, 2023
Reminderz:
apart from your normal useless rants like someone suffering from PTSD, men like this actually disgusts me!! tueh!

is that not leg chain I'm seeing so? mehn, which kind of foolish men are coming up these days? I even see some doing nails and painting nails... wtf?? some go even wear feminine clothes, nose ring and painting their lips?? like wtf is wrong with these people??

Serously, it is a mental illness caused by woke mind virus. We often thought that only the body can be infected by bacteria, but fact has shown that a virus, like computer can infect a human mind and generate thoughts of normalcy to strange behavior like LGBTQ+ people that are clearly mentally sick.

We should arrest and lock up this people in psychiatric wards.
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Sucre6: 8:21am On May 20, 2023
A guy on a leg chain, ? what sort of idiocy is this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does D.p Influence Ur Perspective? / Major Sexual Turnoff / Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.