Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) (6730 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing In Same Wedding Dress As His Bride. / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by GOVERNORR: 8:24am On May 20, 2023
LGBT promotion is currently rampant in Nigeria..

They are in hiding scared of being exposed and disgraced..

They are creating awareness writing and posting things like this to normalize the unnatural
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by saintkeppy(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2023
siofra:

I support the trend in women but not in men. Men must cover their bodies for their future wives.

Ironically right?
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Smartguyboy(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2023
The man want to discharge like Bob
To be man no easy at all, many are giving up already If a lady can just open her leg to make millions men can do it too 😝.
Not for me though
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Mikel99(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2023
Your assertion is totally fallacious. How many men have you seen dressing like that. And that is even normal because he could be exercising
siofra:
It's like Nigerian men are not hiding their ashawo again. They now display it public, to seduce innocent girls and get sugar mamas. This disgraceful and indecent trend is spreading fast and we must stop it.

It was just like the shorts in the photo below but the Nigerian guy's own was in army camo.

How will one dress like this in an academic environment If it's women own now, they'll go and produce stupid dress codes. But this one, they'll not see o. Useless school!!

I pity the future wives of these men. Na ashawo dem go marry put for house. *Spits in absolute disgust!
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Mikel99(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2023
No sane and civilized man will dress like in a public environment unless he is exercising
Re: See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) by Mikel99(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2023
Siofra, you are beautiful. Let hook . I will Bleep you well
siofra:
It's like Nigerian men are not hiding their ashawo again. They now display it public, to seduce innocent girls and get sugar mamas. This disgraceful and indecent trend is spreading fast and we must stop it.

It was just like the shorts in the photo below but the Nigerian guy's own was in army camo.

How will one dress like this in an academic environment If it's women own now, they'll go and produce stupid dress codes. But this one, they'll not see o. Useless school!!

I pity the future wives of these men. Na ashawo dem go marry put for house. *Spits in absolute disgust!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat / Am More Handsome Dan Most Bragging Nlders (photos) / Oyinbo Man Practicing Some Yoruba Steps For His Traditional Marriage. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.