Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) (22201 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Guyman01: 3:10pm On May 19, 2023
7 years, something still remain for her body so?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by ivolt: 3:10pm On May 19, 2023
Reminderz:
smh! why is it that those people who didn't do even half of all these showoffs and PDA didn't experience divorce and cheating cases unlike people of today? it only shows that people are marrying for the wrong reasons and not because they are truly ready to commit to their partners...

what most people see as genuine in this modern times is nothing more than fantasy and satisfaction of illusions which we created for ourselves... if you like go moon make una go do honeymoon, when shits hit the fan, you'll regret ever doing this and your so called soulmate might actually end up taking your soul if you choose wrong..

Why are you angry and sad?
It is not as if he stole your oxygen.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Staywithbina: 3:11pm On May 19, 2023
Na this one Dem de call airforce
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by 12345baba(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2023
Ana ezuzu
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by MillitaryWindow: 3:11pm On May 19, 2023
Nonsense, steewpid, hedots
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2023
Where is the girl friend ?
Smh. Nonsense.
Oba awon adodi.
Igbe lo mako jade
Foolish!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by BrotherFolake: 3:14pm On May 19, 2023
😎

People still dey date and propose.

If only Men could be like me, but they can't, because I'm one in a Million

I can never date Broke ladies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Prechgold1180(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2023
omooba969:
A whole 7 years of dating, wetin both of them dey find?

They are probably just great and function well as bf & gf. I hope their marriage endures the rest of time bcoz 7 years of dating is a sure sign of foolishness.

U go just come online open mouth wah

People Dey wey start to date from age 18

Dey grow together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
Mustiboy:
May God bless their union.

I don't like gays, but let them do their thing.

Dem nor kill person
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Gaybriel
Smh.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2023
Reminderz:
smh! why is it that those people who didn't do even half of all these showoffs and PDA didn't experience divorce and cheating cases unlike people of today? it only shows that people are marrying for the wrong reasons and not because they are truly ready to commit to their partners...

what most people see as genuine in this modern times is nothing more than fantasy and satisfaction of illusions which we created for ourselves... if you like go moon make una go do honeymoon, when shits hit the fan, you'll regret ever doing this and your so called soulmate might actually end up taking your soul if you choose wrong..

World people. People must not subscribe to your terms or perspective of life. Allow people to live and you live.

Pda doesn't mean you are a simp man. Most of these people forming Redpill here abuse their women in the name of Redpill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by GoodIsGod: 3:30pm On May 19, 2023
That is very dangerous.

Marriage proposal is better done on the ground.
So that the marriage can experience the calmness and peacefulness that occurs on the ground.

Midair proposals are likely to attract turbulence.

I want to take a nap. No one should quote me pls. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2023
Proposal is not more important than choosing the right person. Dont prospose to the wrong one or accept the wrong proposal either. Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by omooba969(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2023
Prechgold1180:

U go just come online open mouth wah

People Dey wey start to date from age 18

Dey grow together

Grow together indeed, dey there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Chetas81(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
Mustiboy:
May God bless their union.

I don't like gays, but let them do their thing.

Dem nor kill person
confused within
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by BigBen23(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2023
Reminderz:

I only saw a man shaking head like Lizard

Please where's the girl?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:37pm On May 19, 2023
This is a very romantic idea, but you have already shown it to the world. So very soon, you will see plenty guys proposing to their fiancee's during music awards.
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!

My biggest dream is to propose to my girlfriend on the stage of Grammy awards when I win, after they present the award to me and I deliver my speech, then I will be like....

And last but not the least I want to call out the special woman behind my my success BLA BLA BLA , then I will call her name then go on one knee and ask her WILL YOU MARRY ME? Suspense Everywhere, everywhere go bust, my news go go everywhere worldwide

Chai imagination wan keee me

But if the babe go say no chaiii the embarrassment no go be here ooo😁😁😁😁
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by IamdbuII: 6:44pm On May 19, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
This is a very romantic idea, but you have already shown it to the world. So very soon, you will see plenty guys proposing to their fiancee's during music awards.
Haba how many artist are on Nairaland to see this and how many of them will even win award sef
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2023
Smelly yansh...

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by GoodbutBadguy: 6:58pm On May 19, 2023
I will propose to my babe inside rocket πŸš€ grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2023
grin
Redpill,whr never belleful go dy cry like Nahunger.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Nahunger(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2023
Jeon:
grin
Redpill,whr never belleful go dy cry like Nahunger.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Feminist wey dey eye broke redpill money shey dat one too na feminist ni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by professore(m): 12:18am On May 20, 2023
How long did you date if I may ask Sir?
bestman09:
Unnecessary show. I'm married now for 23 years. We didn't do this show nor dated for 1 year. Yes, we had seen ups and downs yet we are stronger as a couple with 3 wonderful teens and a youngster of 21.

Dating for 10 years or going to the moon to propose does not guarantee a successful marriage.

May God bless their union
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Jnana19(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2023
Ur the fool
omooba969:

They are probably just great and function well as bf & gf. I hope their marriage endures the rest of time bcoz 7 years of dating is a sure sign of foolishness.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by dealslip(f): 9:54am On May 20, 2023
omooba969:

Why do you think they won't last. How is dating for seven years foolishness. What if they started dating when they were in school and much younger? My husband and I dated for eight years and have been married for 14 years.
The question to ask is what is their marriage objectives? The reason why marriage fail is because it never had any objective or focus. I married her because she is light skinned and curvy or because he is handsome and rich is the fastest way to divorce.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by omooba969(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2023
dealslip:

Why do you think they won't last. How is dating for seven years foolishness. What if they started dating when they were in school and much younger? My husband and I dated for eight years and have been married for 14 years.
The question to ask is what is their marriage objectives? The reason why marriage fail is because it never had any objective or focus. I married her because she is light skinned and curvy or because he is handsome and rich is the fastest way to divorce.

I didn't say they wouldn't last. I think you have a problem with comprehension.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by dealslip(f): 1:14pm On May 20, 2023
omooba969:

I didn't say they wouldn't last. I think you have a problem with comprehension.
So why do you think it's foolishness to date for 7 years?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by omooba969(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2023
dealslip:

So why do you think it's foolishness to date for 7 years?

In an ideal world, what would a couple be waiting for while dating for 7yrs? Will it actually take that long to decide on their fiancee? Any couple having to wait that long ain't serious.

It's common sense to know that knowledge is progressive and that even in marriage you will continue to learn about each other. Of course, there are exceptions.

Abeg, don't come with the story of 'they might have been dating since secondary school'.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by dealslip(f): 5:39pm On May 20, 2023
omooba969:

In an ideal world, what would a couple be waiting for while dating for 7yrs? Will it actually take that long to decide on their fiancee? Any couple having to wait that long ain't serious.

It's common sense to know that knowledge is progressive and that even in marriage you will continue to learn about each other. Of course, there are exceptions.

Abeg, don't come with the story of 'they might have been dating since secondary school'.

You are the one that needs to stop being in a haste judging others by your opinion. You described it all, in an ideal world. Ideal world is a fantasy. In an ideal world should Buhari be president! No!! But he is.
I dated my husband for 8 years. From 300 level!! Both of us didn't have a job after NYSC for about 3 years. We worked for over just one year so as to be confirmed at work and we married after that. Should we marry and start bringing children into the world with out a job. People's circumstances are different. We were clear about each other but there is more to marriage than the number of years you date. Resources matter in marriage too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 20, 2023
To his girlfriend or boyfriend 😏
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by omooba969(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2023
dealslip:

You are the one that needs to stop being in a haste judging others by your opinion. You described it all, in an ideal world. Ideal world is a fantasy. In an ideal world should Buhari be president! No!! But he is.
I dated my husband for 8 years. From 300 level!! Both of us didn't have a job after NYSC for about 3 years. We worked for over just one year so as to be confirmed at work and we married after that. Should we marry and start bringing children into the world with out a job. People's circumstances are different. We were clear about each other but there is more to marriage than the number of years you date. Resources matter in marriage too.

@bolded - I see why you picked on my comment, sorry I struck a nerve...lol πŸ˜‚

I'm sure no woman would subscribe to dating for that long. I understand things happen, every Mallam with him kettle. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by dealslip(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2023
omooba969:

@bolded - I see why you picked on my comment, sorry I struck a nerve...lol πŸ˜‚

I'm sure no woman would subscribe to dating for that long. I understand things happen, every Mallam with him kettle. grin
Not really. I just didn't want us to stick to just an opinion. Life is very wide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.