Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) (22203 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 21, 2023
Reminderz:
smh! why is it that those people who didn't do even half of all these showoffs and PDA didn't experience divorce and cheating cases unlike people of today? it only shows that people are marrying for the wrong reasons and not because they are truly ready to commit to their partners...

what most people see as genuine in this modern times is nothing more than fantasy and satisfaction of illusions which we created for ourselves... if you like go moon make una go do honeymoon, when shits hit the fan, you'll regret ever doing this and your so called soulmate might actually end up taking your soul if you choose wrong..

Just because you have never entered a plane doesn't mean you should resent those who can afford it.

Stop envying the rich, pray for your wealth and drop this resentment you harbor. That is the reason why you are a failure.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!

My biggest dream is to propose to my girlfriend on the stage of Grammy awards when I win, after they present the award to me and I deliver my speech, then I will be like....

And last but not the least I want to call out the special woman behind my my success BLA BLA BLA , then I will call her name then go on one knee and ask her WILL YOU MARRY ME? Suspense Everywhere, everywhere go bust, my news go go everywhere worldwide

Chai imagination wan keee me

But if the babe go say no chaiii the embarrassment no go be here ooo😁😁😁😁
If she talk say No you go use vex nack her ur Grammy for head then woss her better hot resounding slap for face make the show scatter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.