Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (487901 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (555) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Goke7:

grin This is the kind of arrogance that got the uk to where it is now.

Those who wanted to stay are here already through the EU settlement scheme. The Uk is just fantasising, hardly will any EU citizen be willing to pay that much to access a service they can easily get for free in their home country.

I'm confused, fantasising about what?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thanks so much for this insight bro.

Schoolhike:

They would sponsor people that complete their studies in the UK, will less than 26k£ salary, in as much it’s not written in the job description that people needing sponsorship in future should not apply.

But most will ask that will you have the right to work uptill the start date of the role.

A friend was sponsored on 22k salary with civil service, and the role is more customer service related.

Basically people that studied in the Uk can be sponsored with less 70-80% salary of the job ongoing rate.

My hypothesis is that administrative role in private or band 3, 4 and above in NHS could be sponsored should you finish your studies in Uk ( bachelor, master, phd, etc ) just try to get the job and start the role, if I were you I wouldn’t bother asking during the interview or before final confirmation, but be quite sure that you are sure that you can be sponsored, or your company is on sponsorship list and possibly enlighten your hr by also printing the government guidance.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by aragbaboy: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Goke7:

Just relocate to London temporarily and get your sponsorship, once you switch your visa after one year, start looking for roles according to your desired location that will offer sponsorship too, it's easier for companies to switch you from one tier 2 to another especially if it's the same occupation code as it cost them far less. Hope this helps

Do you have an idea how much it will cost the company in getting another COS in the same occupation code? I am about doing this and I intend knowing the cost before approaching HR
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Schoolhike: 1:10am On Jul 15, 2023
DadR:
Greetings, my people!

The news of the imminent significant increase in IHS and Visa Fee don wake silent reader up o! grin Please, I need your kind opinion.

We are currently on Tier 4 visas which will expire towards the end of Sept. 2023. Also, my spouse has just been cleared by her school hence we are now eligible to apply for postgraduate study work visa .

While we are still exploring the possibilities of securing a job with Tier 2 sponsorship, our plan was to wait till a week before the expiration of our Tier 4 visas before applying for PSW visa with the hope of securing a Tier 2 sponsorship before then. But now, we are worried that the proposed increment in IHS and visa fees might take effect before the end of Sept 2023.

So, please, do you think this increment might happen sooner than we think or will they announce on a particular day and state that it will take effect in a month's time, for instance?

Should we just apply now to hedge the risk of not incurring any additional costs?

If the above is yes and we later apply, in a short while, to switch from PSW to Tier 2, will the Home Office refund the unutilized portion of the IHS paid for 2 years PSW?

Make una no vex for my long story o, I no fit sleep like dis cos na fam of 3 we be and dis additional cost no be small tin!

Thank you!

Another angle to this is that, securing a job with less than 2 months left on the visa might be a little bit off to some employer most especially those that can’t sponsor, except if you are only pursuing sponsorship jobs.

Last year December, I locked up not to only apply for jobs that can sponsor, so I started applying to jobs that can’t sponsor after getting the psw, eventually got one, after 4 months on the job, like 10 of us in the company were made redundant, eventually got another one (which would probably come with sponsorship from my research), after a month of thorough searching with lots of interviews rounds like 2 in a week,

(then I remembered an advise from the thread that not to be too loyal with a company when opportunity arise, some other opportunities did arise when on that job, but turned a blind eye)

Well all in all, would advise you apply as soon as possible cos of the increment and also be able to apply for jobs without the fear of an expiring visa which some employer might take serious because sincerely, I got to know during my job search that the competition out there is stiff, compared to when I came in in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by deept(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2023
This is my take on this IHS increase as with many other things. Demand and supply, when demand is high prices go up. You have a choice either you pay for the goods or service or you find an alternative.

They know that we will still find a way to pay this increased fees so why not. Wish we could call their 'bluff' and everybody says oya home office e don be we no dey do again we dey carry our Kaya go somewhere else. But then there are limited other places that we can easily migrate to.

So I am surprised lots of us are surprised at the increases. I'm sure it will not be the last. Net migration might reduce and revenue for the government might increase- win win for the gov. Unfortunate for the people who are here already who may have to pay more to renew their visas.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by skankhunt101: 4:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Hello everyone, I will be relocating to The UK early next month. Pls any link to an affordable accommodation in Liverpool?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 4:44am On Jul 15, 2023
deept:
This is my take on this IHS increase as with many other things. Demand and supply, when demand is high prices go up. You have a choice either you pay for the goods or service or you find an alternative.

They know that we will still find a way to pay this increased fees so why not. Wish we could call their 'bluff' and everybody says oya home office e don be we no dey do again we dey carry our Kaya go somewhere else. But then there are limited other places that we can easily migrate to.

So I am surprised lots of us are surprised at the increases. I'm sure it will not be the last. Net migration might reduce and revenue for the government might increase- win win for the gov. Unfortunate for the people who are here already who may have to pay more to renew their visas.

Which reasonable thinking government, would turn a blind eye at charging mega premium for a service............😂

Even if they charge £2000, people would still pay .......😁

The higher the demand < The higher the price .....😜
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by wallg123: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Thastie:
Hi guys,

I’m stuck with a non refundable holiday/ flight ticket. If I cancel I’ll lose 351£. Dunno what to do
Nothing can be done for you. Next time try buy travel insurance that’s your only way out in times like these

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by wallg123: 5:28am On Jul 15, 2023
What is the best place to buy euros (€) for holidays?. Should I buy directly from my bank or would it be cheaper at the Bureau-de-change ?….
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jadepinkett(f): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2023
wallg123:
What is the best place to buy euros (€) for holidays?. Should I buy directly from my bank or would it be cheaper at the Bureau-de-change ?….

You can withdraw Euros at the airport or even in the country you are going to. If you have a Revolut account, you can create an euros account and transfer money into that account. Tap and go with your Euros account on the phone.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by wallg123: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2023
jadepinkett:

You can withdraw Euros at the airport or even in the country you are going to. If you have a Revolut account, you can create an euros account and transfer money into that account. Tap and go with your Euros account on the phone.
Thanks for the input. I can make payments with my cards in Europe without a fees, but I’m just after pocket money for taxis and local shopping. Do you think the rates at the airports would be reasonable?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Viruses: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2023
wallg123:

Thanks for the input. I can make payments with my cards in Europe without a fees, but I’m just after pocket money for taxis and local shopping. Do you think the rates at the airports would be reasonable?
If you can withdraw Euro, why would you want to withdraw pounds and then buy Euro?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Firefunmi2014: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2023
Peerielass:

Are you registered on the electoral roll? Do you have monthly direct debits set up on your bank account? If the answer to the questions are yes, then you just need to give it a bit of time. Check that you are pre-approved as @Lexusgs430 suggested before re- applying..

Yes, I registered on the electoral roll even voted last time. I have my rent, council tax, internet, water bill in direct debit.

I have been pre-approved with one of the card only to send me unsuccessful mail after filing the application form online.

Could my not living up to 2yrs in UK be a factor? you recall they usually ask about how long has one been living in Uk.

Thank you .
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Please who can buy 200 USDT and credit me in GBP?

Kindly signify

Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Firefunmi2014:

Yes, I registered on the electoral roll even voted last time. I have my rent, council tax, internet, water bill in direct debit.

I have been pre-approved with one of the card only to send me unsuccessful mail after filing the application form online.

Could my not living up to 2yrs in UK be a factor? you recall they usually ask about how long has one been living in Uk.

Thank you .

Got one after 6/7 months in the UK smiley
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by heroshark(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2023
jedisco:

I did not infer.. only asked.

With tax thresholds frozen, there's a real fiscal drag and most people would invariably pay higher taxes. The question Zahra becomes, would you prefer the government increases taxes to fund the pay rise or would you rather black and brown immigrants pay?

The double taxation called IHS and visa fees may have increased with inflation... but an increase aimed at paying public sector workers higher wages has not been a matter of public discussion before. It's not like we never knew... it's just that there's now an acceptance of this fact.

I don't know why you keep stressing the black and brown like the policy is targeted at them only. The policy is targeted at immigrant/non-immigrant who want to leave their countries to come live in the UK whether black, brown or white the race is inconsequential.
And I think it's a win-win for even the immigrants because I personally will choose to pay the increased ihs fee, once and for all, than having my tax increase. Additionally even the immigrants working in those sectors also get a pay increase.

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Firefunmi2014:

Thank you .

Have you had a look at your credit history..........
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by eniola1010(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2023
Firefunmi2014:
Good evening all.

Please , I need help. I have been applying for credit card but not been successful. Please , how can I get credit card. I have been in UK for more than 18months and on skilled worker visa.

What is wrong with this people now?

Please help me oh

For now dont apply again, the more you apply and get rejected the slimmer it gets for you to own one, rejection affects approval.

I dont know what visa you are on, but if you are on t4 or psw the chances may be slim, but if you are on a visa that expires like in few years time maybe on a 4 year visa it would help you more. Cus the years you have to live in the uk helps.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Goke7: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2023
aragbaboy:

Do you have an idea how much it will cost the company in getting another COS in the same occupation code? I am about doing this and I intend knowing the cost before approaching HR

I think they will just pay for another COS which is 199 pounds but prices are going up soon too with the new announcements. But confirm from your HR. Thought it’s a cost for the employer
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2023
heroshark:

I don't know why you keep stressing the black and brown like the policy is targeted at them only. The policy is targeted at immigrant/non-immigrant who want to leave their countries to come live in the UK whether black, brown or white the race is inconsequential.
And I think it's a win-win for even the immigrants because I personally will choose to pay the increased ihs fee, once and for all, than having my tax increase. Additionally even the immigrants working in those sectors also get a pay increase.

Thanks for raising the bolded. It’s amusing because nobody of the many people working in the NHS or related to people who are; here, mentioned their bumper salaries last month and increased salaries despite their skin colour, but it’s IHS fee that is apparently a war on black and brown people and also the foundation of the UK economy, according to Nairaland economists.

Those ‘experts’ are conveniently ignoring that before increasing IHS, this government started off by reversing tax cuts by the previous one, and increased taxes directly and indirectly on the general population, including taking corporation tax to a high of 25%, all of which affected the predominantly British-origin population most.

Also, on IHS specifically, I wonder if anyone has seen the report about how health tourists from 155 countries have run up £219million of unpaid NHS bills. One guess as to which country has the highest chunk of that ——- ?

Of course that doesn’t matter as the experts have declared that the colonialism was IHS down payment and anything else is extortion.

Ultimately, I have come to discover that playing the victim makes people happy. It abdicates them of any responsibility and creates a target they can pin blame for everything on, from the state of our own country to new policies in this one.

Once one looks at all these absurd arguments in this light, it’ll make perfect sense and you’ll realize as I have that persuading a victimhood addict otherwise is like trying to persuade a junkie to stop looking for highs.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by DadR: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2023
Thank you, Chief!

I hope the increment is not about to happen with this planned maintenance. 😂

Goke7:

I think you should calm down, there should be further announcements on when the new increase will kick off so keep an eye on it. If the increase will kick in before your September when you visa expires then I will advise you apply for your psw before the date the new increase starts. For now pursue your desire for work visa, you never know what’s ahead.

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by DadR: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Your feedback is appreciated, thank you.

Schoolhike:

Another angle to this is that, securing a job with less than 2 months left on the visa might be a little bit off to some employer most especially those that can’t sponsor, except if you are only pursuing sponsorship jobs.

Last year December, I locked up not to only apply for jobs that can sponsor, so I started applying to jobs that can’t sponsor after getting the psw, eventually got one, after 4 months on the job, like 10 of us in the company were made redundant, eventually got another one (which would probably come with sponsorship from my research), after a month of thorough searching with lots of interviews rounds like 2 in a week,

(then I remembered an advise from the thread that not to be too loyal with a company when opportunity arise, some other opportunities did arise when on that job, but turned a blind eye)

Well all in all, would advise you apply as soon as possible cos of the increment and also be able to apply for jobs without the fear of an expiring visa which some employer might take serious because sincerely, I got to know during my job search that the competition out there is stiff, compared to when I came in in 2021.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Goke7: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2023
DadR:
Thank you, Chief!

I hope the increment is not about to happen with this planned maintenance. 😂

grin I don’t think so, there will be a documented update as to when the increase will kick in. Please don’t give yourself high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2023
koonbey:

Also, on IHS specifically, I wonder if anyone has seen the report about how health tourists from 155 countries have run up £219million of unpaid NHS bills. One guess as to which country has the highest chunk of that ——- ?

Of course that doesn’t matter as the experts have declared that the colonialism was IHS down payment and anything else is extortion.

Ultimately, I have come to discover that playing the victim makes people happy. It abdicates them of any responsibility and creates a target they can pin blame for everything on, from the state of our own country to new policies in this one.

Colonialism was ihs down payment 😂😂

Could you please post the link to the recent health tourism report? I remember it was a major issue years ago, with nigerians especially reported as guilty of coming to the UK and giving birth on the NHS and returning without paying for their treatment. There was the widely reported story of a Nigerian woman, a UK non-resident, who had quadruplets (2 sadly died) on the NHS, costing the NHS around £500k, if I remember correctly. Stories like this fuelled public anger and policies were tightened requiring hospitals, esp the bigger/ more popular ones like St George's in South london, to check the immigration status of patients and pregnant women, and failure to pay outstanding NHS bills became grounds for refusal of a leave to enter or remain application. Other policies like the IHS were also introduced.

It'd be interesting to see what the health tourism figures are now vs a few years ago

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Peerielass: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Thastie:

I tried o. Airline is saying I will pay £98 to change date/destination. With this unrest in France, I don’t want to go.

Will be happy to transfer to someone if they can bear other costs like. It’s a 2 person holiday

It seems like things are settling now and from what I gather the unrest were in the suburbs and not in the centre of Paris so chances of you coming across it is very minimal.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2023
Zahra29:

Colonialism was ihs down payment 😂😂

Could you please post the link to the recent health tourism report? I remember it was a major issue years ago, with nigerians especially reported as guilty of coming to the UK and giving birth on the NHS and returning without paying for their treatment. There was the widely reported story of a Nigerian woman, a UK non-resident, who had quadruplets (2 sadly died) on the NHS, costing the NHS around £500k, if I remember correctly. Stories like this fuelled public anger and policies were changed requiring hospitals, esp the bigger/ more popular ones like St George's in South London, to check the immigration status of patients and pregnant women, and failure to pay outstanding NHS bills became grounds for refusal of a leave to enter or remain application. Other policies like the IHS were also introduced.

It'd be interesting to see what the health tourism figures are now vs a few years ago

Lol the colonialism nonsense is one of those things that makes you feel like laughing and crying at the same time.

Nigeria receives around £150 - 200million in UK foreign aid annually, apart from other countries. I wonder what many would do if they realised that a chunk of the development they see at home is not even from the Nigerian government but from this aid, even in the health sector - primary healthcare centers, schools and such.

It's abroad that our people all become activists and expert public administrators cum economists with answers to all the problems other countries face. They'll ignore the causes of some of these policies and focus on the ones that'll allow them to whinge and moan while claiming one 'ism after another.

Anyway, here's the report - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11737185/Health-tourists-155-countries-run-219million-unpaid-NHS-bills.html. For those who don't like DM, here's one from The Sun, albeit older - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15684135/hospital-debts-health-tourists-40-million/.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by kwakudtraveller(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2023
koonbey:

Lol the colonialism nonsense is one of those things that makes you feel like laughing and crying at the same time.

Nigeria receives around £150 - 200million in UK foreign aid annually, apart from other countries. I wonder what many would do if they realised that a chunk of the development they see at home is not even from the Nigerian government but from this aid, even in the health sector - primary healthcare centers, schools and such.

It's abroad that our people all become activists and expert public administrators cum economists with answers to all the problems other countries face. They'll ignore the causes of some of these policies and focus on the ones that'll allow them to whinge and moan while claiming one 'ism after another.

Anyway, here's the report - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11737185/Health-tourists-155-countries-run-219million-unpaid-NHS-bills.html. For those who don't like DM, here's one from The Sun, albeit older - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15684135/hospital-debts-health-tourists-40-million/.
Imagine calling people’s view on neocolonialism nonsense just to sound politically correct. The UK gains way more from Africa’s natural resources annually than the change they give in the guise of "aid". Na our leaders I blame, if they didn’t mess up the country to the point where we all had to run to another land for "greener" pastures, we wouldn’t be having this conversation where people see opposing views as faux activism. When some of you are done jocking the people who were actually born here, remember that your passport is still green, you are still black and changes in immigration policies still affect you regardless of your visa status.

7 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
koonbey:

It's abroad that our people all become activists expert politicians cum economists with answers to all the problems. They'll ignore the causes of some of these policies and focus on the ones that'll allow them to whinge and moan while claiming one 'ism after another.

I'm sure some will regard £200 million per year as reparation payments for colonialism 😂

Thanks for the link and well said again...

No one likes being taxed but some taxes are fair and necessary, the IHS being one of them. £600 - 1000 for pretty much "unlimited" treatment including pregnancy services (average £7k out of pocket), all children services, all sorts of intensive treatments including surgeries, cancer treatment (which could cost hundreds of thousands of pounds), kidney issues etc etc is not a bad deal at all, when compared to paying out of pocket.
Imagine if the NHS was reserved for British citizens only and non citizens had to go private for their and their children's health care....

The report also highlights that a high percentage of health tourists are US citizens. Travelling to the UK for "free" treatment that they cannot afford in their home country.I'm sure they would regard the IHS as a fantastic deal compared to what they have to pay (and for less).

So to your bolded, people need to put things in perspective and be less critical.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by kwakudtraveller(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
heroshark:

I believe that the emphasis on black and brown people derives from the fact that based on statistics, mostly black and brown nationals move to the UK for their university education. Besides, the increase in visit visa fees would not affect a large number of predominantly white nations as they do not need a visa to visit the UK.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2023
What bumper salary? NHS workers have been striking since last year over pay and working salaries. You must be having a laugh.

This Stupeed Tory government must make up its mind as to whether immigrants are an asset to the UK or not? How come it cannot pay its own bills without overtaxing immigrants. Surprisingly, its doing everything it can to reduce immigration despite not having enough people to man its industries.

Just chasing its own tail , really. Visionlessly. Cannot wait for a General Election.
koonbey:

Thanks for raising the bolded. It’s amusing because nobody of the many people working in the NHS or related to people who are; here, mentioned their bumper salaries last month and increased salaries despite their skin colour, but it’s IHS fee that is apparently a war on black and brown people and also the foundation of the UK economy, according to Nairaland economists.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2023
kwakudtraveller:

Imagine calling people’s view on neocolonialism nonsense just to sound politically correct. The UK gains way more from Africa’s natural resources annually than the change they give in the guise of "aid". [b]Na our leaders I blame, if they didn’t mess up the country t[/b]o the point where we all had to run to another land for "greener" pastures, we wouldn’t be having this conversation where people see opposing views as faux activism. When some of you are done jocking the people who were actually born here, remember that your passport is still green, you are still black and changes in immigration policies still affect you regardless of your visa status.

While you're allocating blame, please give a chunk to the people as well.

I posted a BBC news report a few days ago on how the new runway lighting at the Lagos airport was stolen and it was likely an insider job. Posted below 👇 again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-66168466

I doubt the heist was orchestrated by Buhari or Tinubu, but instead by regular Nigerians who will then turn around and blame the leaders for the state of the airport and the country.

So the country might be bad but it is also the fault of (many of) the people

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Goke7: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2023
koonbey:

This is a big lie, such money is even small to cater to a population of over 200 million. And do you think the Uk does not have substantial economic benefits from Nigeria? Do you guys think Nigeria is that beggarly? Do you know the amount of money the Uk realise from direct investments in Nigeria? Do you think it's Charity? From the aviation sector, oil and gas and several others you think it's a joke?

As someone said earlier, it's the Nigerian govt that is not wise in demanding more from the Uk like India is doing to gain more economically. Whatever aid Nigeria collects is a drop in the ocean compared to what the Uk makes from Nigeria.

You can have your political opinions but don't spread false narratives here. Thank you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (555) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.