Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (464101 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Viruses: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Solumtoya:

Two things:
1. Don't overthink it. After application, but before document upload, a lot will be clearer.
2. Be honest, and let it make sense to an intelligent person. For instance, You can't say your Mum earns N35k but has N4m in her account. It's mostly likely a lie and doesn't even make sense.

Now for your questions:
Yes, you should upload Employment Letter, Bank Statements and Payslips where possible. It's better to have to much evidence than too little.

There's no average amount but let it make sense. If your Mum is visiting for a Month, how much do you honestly think will be needed? Maybe £1k for flight, £200 per week for hosting her and another £500 for shopping. So £2k or £3k for the month visit.

You need to upload your Mum's Bank Statement too. I think they want to see that her financial footprints aligns with the occupation or status quoted so this usually a big reason for rejection. If she has too much or little activities for her status.

Affidavit, that's just weird, fam.

To strengthen your application will be in two letters:
1. Cover Letter from the Application (your Mum) explaining her visit, any gray areas, and proving that she will not overstay by showing she has ties to her home Country like landed properties, family members, other activities, etc.
2. Invitation/Sponsorship Letter from you and your brother. Again explaining your living conditions, your income, any gray areas in your finances or statements, just generally convincing the Officer that you indeed want your Mum to visit and you're capable of hosting her without bothering the system.

Don't be afraid to throw in pictures of you and Mum, birth certificates, etc.

I could go on and on but you get the gist. I've seen people denied for so many reasons:
1. Not enough evidence that the visitor is related to the person inviting as a relative
2. Fake or too much unexplained inflow in the account
3. Not enough evidence that the person inviting really wants the applicant to come. This one is a little funny.
4. Insufficient proof of financial sponsorship
5. Insufficient proof that the applicant will return home after the visit.

ETC... I don't wanna make this too long, but feel free to ask any question.
Thank you for detailing this.

My mum does not work but she has like 200k in the account. (She's a trader but I can't prove this so I'm going with the option of She's not working).

I'm just wondering how much I should put in her account before printing statement or if I should print with the 200k like that.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Peerielass: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
Knowlegeseeking:
Thank you Goke for your input.

Yes I am good with numbers but this audit life "af tired me"😭.

One of the reasons I want to switch is because I want a role that affords me flexible working ( hybrid) which this audit has not allowed me enjoy. Shuttling between office and client site.

So while studying, I worked (still work) with a smaller audit firm on a part time basis and they have hinted on retaining me after graduation. However, I don't like the pay they are offering simply because I am not chartered yet. The big 4 I worked with while in Nigeria has scared me because Omo, I worked like jacky.

I want soft life now. I'm considering continuing with the firm here in the UK but I'm scared of the workload and since I am not chartered yet, they may want to downplay the pay.

I'm just trying to explore other career options (Business analyst) I can do with my experience.

Also, I am tired of writing exams😭. I don't mind doing short courses and all. I have just been reluctant with finishing my ACCA

Bottomline is I am confused on how to move forward in my career. I need help!

How many modules do you have remaining with ACCA? If I were you, I will persevere and finish the exams since you are already working in that field.

Would your current employer support your studies if you were to go that route? Pay might not be great right now but once you qualify you will be able to pick and choose.

You also don’t have to continue to work in Audit, you could switch to Finance Business Partner, Business Development Manager etc roles once you qualify.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by AirBay: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
Good day guys,

Please I want to ask, I'm currently a student here in the Youkay. My school sent me a mail to face an academic misconduct panel for one of my assignment were the similarity score is 35%. I find this disturbing because I did my work by myself, reference all articles used, in fact I did everything required of me. Bulk of the 35% is made up of my references of which I cannot do anything about it. My peeps have more than 35% but was not invited.

Though I'm confident of what I did but don't know why they have to send me such destabilising mail.

Is anyone here who have experience such situation, pls advice.

Cc: Justwise
Cc: All

Usually, references are not considered in turnitin, but nothing do you. Just explain as you have explained now. Also next time, try to rephrase and use synonyms.

Go and sin no more grin

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Did you try excluding the references on turnitin? When you did what was the score? I would suggest you get a Grammarly and Quilbot subscription to help with paraphrasing in the future. All the best with your meeting.

Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
Good day guys,

Please I want to ask, I'm currently a student here in the Youkay. My school sent me a mail to face an academic misconduct panel for one of my assignment were the similarity score is 35%. I find this disturbing because I did my work by myself, reference all articles used, in fact I did everything required of me. Bulk of the 35% is made up of my references of which I cannot do anything about it. My peeps have more than 35% but was not invited.

Though I'm confident of what I did but don't know why they have to send me such destabilising mail.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
AirBay:

Usually, references are not considered in turnitin, but nothing do you. Just explain as you have explained now. Also next time, try to rephrase and use synonyms.

Go and sin no more grin

Thanks Chief, I rephrase and also apply synonyms.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by kwakudtraveller(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Knowlegeseeking:

Also, I am tired of writing exams😭. I don't mind doing short courses and all. I have just been reluctant with finishing my ACCA.

Bottomline is I am confused on how to move forward in my career. I need help!

Guy try finish your ACCA. It just sounds to me like you need a break, just try relax and don’t put too much pressure on yourself. BA is not as easy as people think, if you are working for a big company that’s very busy, it’s just as stressful as every other job.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Yes Sis, I excluded references and my similarity was 21%. The funny thing is that I showed the lecturer of this score before submitting and she okayed it.

Thanks for the Grammarly suggestion.

bigtt76:
Did you try excluding the references on turnitin? When you did what was the score? I would suggest you get a Grammarly and Quilbot subscription to help with paraphrasing in the future. All the best with your meeting.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Dygeasy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
hustla:

Thanks chief

Do they pay to account or PayPal?
Both. You can choose anyone you like.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by kwakudtraveller(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Goke7:

Getting a BA role right away might be a challenge without experience and don't mind the naysayers out there saying things like within 3 months you can get a BA role, those who follow that route start struggling on the job and many have been booted out.
I heard about someone who got a job as a BA and quit in a few months because they couldn’t cope. They said that all the meetings they attended sounded like jargons to them. There are too many so called experts selling short courses and bootcamps that is not a true picture of the real world setting. They are just selling theoretical templates and not practical work which takes a while to master.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Solumtoya: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
kwakudtraveller:

Guy try finish your ACCA. It just sounds to me like you need a break, just try relax and don’t put too much pressure on yourself. BA is not as easy as people think, if you are working for a big company that’s very busy, it’s just as stressful as every other job.

This is a good point o! He seems like he wants to switch to BA to flex work from home and other "flexures". It's not so easy anywhere o. We just let go of a BA we recruited a few months ago cos she couldn't cope so it's not like BA is a walk in the park

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missb50: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
kwakudtraveller:

I heard about someone who got a job as a BA and quit in a few months because they couldn’t cope. They said that all the meetings they attended sounded like jargons to them. There are too many so called experts selling short courses and bootcamps that is not a true picture of the real world setting. They are just selling theoretical templates and not practical work which takes a while to master.

Unless one is super smart, it will be very difficult to cope in a fast paced environment using knowledge gained from those BA/PM/DA short courses. I'd advise such people to look for job in the Civil Service first, gain some experince before moving to the private sector.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by kwakudtraveller(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
Solumtoya:

This is a good point o! He seems like he wants to switch to BA to flex work from home and other "flexures". It's not so easy anywhere o. We just let go of a BA we recruited a few months ago cos she couldn't cope so it's not like BA is a walk in the park
It’s truly not a walk in the park. The person I know said she quit so she can start from the bottom, she said she felt like a fraud who was just eating her employers money because she did not understand anything that they were saying 😂

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by kwakudtraveller(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
missb50:

Unless one is super smart, it will be very difficult to cope in a fast paced environment using knowledge gained from those BA/PM/DA short courses. I'd advise such people to look for job in the Civil Service first, gain some experince before moving to the private sector.
The sooner people realise that some of these so called experts want to cash out, the better for them. It’s the same thing for Project Management, these course sellers make it look like it’s as simple as ABC. I think employers will soon start making the hiring process much harder.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
Those werey ...they will never tell you no, they just want to nail you das all. But that 21% high sha. I mostly target 25% and when I exclude the references it drops to like 4-7% cheesy

Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
Yes Sis, I excluded references and my similarity was 21%. The funny thing is that I showed the lecturer of this score before submitting and she okayed it.

Thanks for the Grammarly suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
4-7%?
Wow!!, it's as good as you didn't even use any articles. The same lecturer said having a low turnitin could be suspicious. Abi she is confused ni??.

Any tips on how I should approach the panel?

bigtt76:
Those werey ...they will never tell you no, they just want to nail you das all. But that 21% high sha. I mostly target 25% and when I exclude the references it drops to like 4-7% cheesy

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
Good day guys,

Then you don't much to worry about since you are confident of your work, normal people get worried when they copied or get the word done by someone else.

Calmly explain to them what you did as they may try to ascertain if you actually did the work yourself.

Your crime here is not necessarily referencing i think you did not summarise chunk of the material you got from journal article well
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Thanks Boss.

Yes, as you pointed out, some of the writings were done out of my head so they was no need to reference anyone. The topic I chose was one that is very familiar with me hence I can write about it without looking at any materials.

Thanks again for the feedback.

justwise:

Then you don't much to worry about since you are confident of your work, normal people get worried when they copied or get the word done by someone else.

Calmly explain to them what you did as they may try to ascertain if you actually did the work yourself.

Your crime here is not necessarily referencing i think you did not summarise chunk of the material you got from journal article well
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Goke7: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
kwakudtraveller:

When some of us say these things they term us gatekeepers, As a BA you’re supposed to act even if you’re not like a domain expert or sme in any project, and that comes with experience in different sectors to have such depth of knowledge. Anyone can argue with me but you need at least one year of practical experience and mentoring to gain such confidence. All these walk-in-the-park courses are just scams. Those who blab their way through usually go back to those who trained who in turn collect more money again to help them with their tasks on the job they got or those working remotely now share their salary with their so-called scam mentors who help them do their job. Am sorry to say all this but this is what is happening. I know two people now who were let go of their jobs due to their inability to deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lightofjoy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
No cause for alarm though I think that might be part of the issue, you are not yet an authority (I mean someone with PHd or has many article in that field), so you are not expected to be writing from you brain. You are expected to read, digest and reference the authors. Cheers

But all the same, go with a settled mind.
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
Thanks Boss.

Yes, as you pointed out, some of the writings were done out of my head so they was no need to reference anyone. The topic I chose was one that is very familiar with me hence I can write about it without looking at any materials.

Thanks again for the feedback.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by semmyk(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
You've got excellent suggestions here. Thanks everyone. Reason why this thread rocks.
Just bits here and there from me with some insights.
I guess you're tired of audit work plan paper review, test of control, substantive test, recons, reports, mgt comments and probably weekly (billable) timesheet. I get the feeling having have my share of ITGC.
Regarding pay, I'll be frank, sọju ni. Take your eyes 👀 9ff the dough for now.
Keep going with the 'small' firm. You'll get more industry knowledge: vertical and horizontal
With time, you can try the big 5 (4 + Grant Thornton) or the Banks and financial institution. Inbtw, NHS is also there.
One way to ease into consulting is to get seconded on advisory engagements or move to advisory services units with the audit firm. This will 'fast track' into BA, if BA is what you truly want.
The world is your oyster. Keep calm and get acquiring YouKay experience!
PS: if you can, get your ACCA done and dusted.
NB: With vertical and horizontal industry knowledge (coupled with your ACCA and maybe some BA courses - with or without), you'll land BIG and look back with smile.
Knowlegeseeking:
... ... So while studying, I worked (still work) with a smaller audit firm on a part time basis and they have hinted on retaining me after graduation. However, I don't like the pay they are offering simply because I am not chartered yet. The big 4 I worked with while in Nigeria has scared me because Omo, I worked like jacky.
I want soft life now. I'm considering continuing with the firm here in the UK but I'm scared of the workload and since I am not chartered yet, they may want to downplay the pay.
I'm just trying to explore other career options (Business analyst) I can do with my experience.
Knowlegeseeking:
... ... @justwise @lexusgs430 @solumtoya @semmyk @husla @koonbey @giselle237 @thathrguy and everyother person for your sound contributions.

I am looking at switching careers and I need insights from everyone. A little background about me.
I have worked in the big 4 as an auditor and have over 4 years experience. I am partly ACCA qualified. I want to continue my career as a business analyst. I have an M.Sc in International Accounting and Finance here in the UK.
... ...

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
Dygeasy:
Both. You can choose anyone you like.

OK thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by BestTrades: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lexusgs430:

accident, mileage, vehicle recalls, VIN status etc etc etc..........

)......

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by BuildingProject: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Viruses:

Thank you for detailing this.

My mum does not work but she has like 200k in the account. (She's a trader but I can't prove this so I'm going with the option of She's not working).

I'm just wondering how much I should put in her account before printing statement or if I should print with the 200k like that.

Don't transfer any money to her, you're the one sponsoring, you should be bothered about your own finances.

Take for instance, you're sponsoring her and the total cost is like £2000 and you have 2500 in your account , that didn't look good enough.

You need to upload her statement as well, there is a section there where they asked. " How much are you spending personally on the trip. Choose something below £100. Cause if she spend like 100k on her trip, what is she falling back on when she return home.

Get letter from school about your graduation as well.
Add council tax
Add utility
Add pictures.

I just did for a relative as well.
A pensioner and I threw in everything in my arsenal.
Passport picked today, vignette sitting pretty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Goke7:

When some of us say these things they term us gatekeepers, As a BA you’re supposed to act even if you’re not like a domain expert or sme in any project, and that comes with experience in different sectors to have such depth of knowledge. Anyone can argue with me but you need at least one year of practical experience and mentoring to gain such confidence. All these walk-in-the-park courses are just scams. Those who blab their way through usually go back to those who trained who in turn collect more money again to help them with their tasks on the job they got or those working remotely now share their salary with their so-called scam mentors who help them do their job. Am sorry to say all this but this is what is happening. I know two people now who were let go of their jobs due to their inability to deliver.

Agreed... I've seen how it's exploded in popularity because all many people hear/think is that it's an easy field to get into and they see a few contracting roles paying £400 plus and bam! Not realising that a lot of BA roles require significant industry experience first, with BA skills/certifications as secondary. If you cannot have a meaningful conversation with key stakeholders because you do not understand the processes and DSL-- how can you write detailed requirements or support other aspects like design or user testing.
An option, like Kwakudtraveller's friend did, is to start with an entry/junior role to allow room to gain practical experience and relevant sector experience, cos tbh I think Bus analysis is one of the most demanding roles in software/other devt.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Goke7: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
semmyk:
You've got excellent suggestions here. Just bits here and there
I guess you're tired of audit work plan paper review, test of control, substantive test, recons, reports, mgt comments and probably weekly (billable) timesheet. I get the feeling having have my share of ITGC.
Regarding pay, I'll be frank, sọju ni. Take your eyes 👀 9ff the dough for now.
Keep going with the 'small' firm. You'll get more industry knowledge: vertical and horizontal
With time, you can try the big 5 (4 + Grant Thornton) or the Banks and financial institution. Inbtw, NHS is also there.
[b]One way to ease into consulting is to get seconded on [b]advisory
engagements or move to advisory services units with the audit firm.[/b] This will 'fast track' into BA, if BA is what you truly want.[/b]
The world is your oyster. Keep calm and get acquiring YouKay experience!
PS: if you can, get your ACCA done and dusted.
NB: With vertical and horizontal industry knowledge (coupled with your ACCA and maybe some BA courses - with or without), you'll land BIG and look back with smile.

this was my honest advice earlier, thanks for putting in more technical touch, you nailed it 100%, transiting from auditing into advisory, gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
So what exactly does she want if a low turnitin could suspicious? If you have access to the referenced documents used, you can go along with that as evidence and show them the flagged areas on your document vs the referenced journals so they see you did not copy verbatim. You can also seek advise from your personal academic tutor if assigned one, your school's student union education officer. Their views might come handy.

Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
4-7%?
Wow!!, it's as good as you didn't even use any articles. The same lecturer said having a low turnitin could be suspicious. Abi she is confused ni??.

Any tips on how I should approach the panel?

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Goke7: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zahra29:

Agreed... I've seen how it's exploded in popularity because all many people hear/think is that it's an easy field to get into and they see a few contracting roles paying £400 plus and bam! Not realising that a lot of BA roles require significant industry experience first, with BA skills/certifications as secondary. If you cannot have a meaningful conversation with key stakeholders because you do not understand the processes and DSL-- how can you write detailed requirements or support other aspects like design or user testing.
An option, like Kwakudtraveller's friend did, is to start with an entry/junior role to allow room to gain practical experience and relevant sector experience, cos tbh I think Bus analysis is one of the most demanding roles in software/other devt.

those selling the short courses will never tell them the truth.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

Thanks Chief, I rephrase and also apply synonyms.

Did you use an app to organize your references?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Contra5(f): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
You don't have to. However there is a caveat, if you have a Limited Territorial Validity (LTV) visa, you are only allowed to visit the Schengen countries specified on the visa sticker in your passport. https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/rules-for-entering-schengen-area-first-point-of-entry/.

heroshark:

Do I need to enter the country that issued the visa 1st? My visa was issued by Switzerland 🇨🇭 but I'm traveling to Germany this Sunday and have no plans of going to Switzerland..

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Contra5(f): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hello,

Just to add to advice others have given. Don't be in a rush to run into BA. It's said that an average person usually have about 5 careers in their lifetime. You are in a very good position to spread your tentacles as you already have a job. Finance is broad so you might just need a bit of time to seek out those areas you are best suited for. Some job titles can make you think its outside your area of specialization. If I were you, I will do a bit of research - LinkedIn is a good place to start. I will set up notification for certain job titles, check out the job description and record recurring ones that fits my skill set. I will tweak it again after two weeks to different set of job titles.

In everything we do, the WHY matters. In my own opinion, Finance domain knowledge + data analytics (analysis or viz) is a better combo.

Knowlegeseeking:
Dear wise ones,

I am looking at switching careers and I need insights from everyone. A little background about me.
I have worked in the big 4 as an auditor and have over 4 years experience. I am partly ACCA qualified. I want to continue my career as a business analyst. I have an M.Sc in International Accounting and Finance here in the UK.
Thank you.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Knowlegeseeking:
Dear wise ones,

Thank you all for your numerous contributions and insights you have all given on this thread. It has made my journey extremely easy and I am grateful for the time you all take out to profer solution to the numerous questions we have. I specially greet all elders here @justwise @lexusgs430 @solumtoya @semmyk @husla @koonbey @giselle237 @thathrguy and everyother person for your sound contributions.

Chief, honest advice is stay in accounting/finance for at least a short period, and target a big 4 or similar as well. After a year or two if you still want to leave, that experience will count a lot in the ease with which you can find roles in BA not just because of the transferrable skills but also because of the branding.

Also, like someone said, why not take the BA courses you want within a major organisation? They'll be free and very high quality. You may even find it possible to transition to a flexible role that's more focused on BA than core accounting within the same organisation after tailoring your on-the-job professional development toward that line.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
No bro.

Is there an app for that?

hustla:

Did you use an app to organize your references?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (536) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: akosh005, ehizario2012, wonlasewonimi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.