Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (487656 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (555) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by justwise(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Why crappy FG bonds....... When a branch account, would pay you 15 - 20% weekly........๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tell me more about this.. I want to put my Nigerian bank account into good use rather than payroll system for relatives
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Treadway: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Read the story in the telegraph........ Today's copy .......

Alarmists ke.....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Baba I dey feel you jare. I dey whine you ni. When I posted similar thing here yesterday, house prefect say I be alarmist. E go soon rish the level wey you either pay good money to send your children to a private PROPER school, or tish your pikin by yourself. These people will not rest until they achieve their aim of misdirecting these young and impressionable children.

Which is why I am so so disappointed in most Christians. Not only are we lukewarm, and with us anything goes, na we gangan dey compromise stupidly pass....gay marriages in churches everywhere, Christian school fa saying a student should be kicked out because she no gree say her classmate na cat. Imagine that! And these are the people that will teach and brainwash children in their hundreds and thousands..our fellow Christians say, no big deal, you are being an alarmist. E no fit ever happen with Muslims fa...I won't even talk of the other religions cos I don't know the nitty gritty of them. Scary times!

These looneys will not stop until they groom, misdirect and indoctrinate these children!

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2023
justwise:

Tell me more about this.. I want to put my Nigerian bank account into good use rather payroll system for relatives

Simply open a branch account (download app), fill all required details, after account is opened, fund account, then transfer money to the investment portfolio.........

Sit back and relax....... Every Monday morning, you receive your portion of 15 or 20% APR (depending on investment selected).........

The interest you receive, would simply be your salary to family (preserving your capital)....... ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ

https://branch.co/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by justwise(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Simply open a branch account (download app), fill all required details, after account is opened, fund account, then transfer money to the investment portfolio.........

Sit back and relax....... Every Monday morning, you receive either 15 or 20% (depending on investment selected).........

The interest you receive, would simply be your salary to family (preserving your capital)....... ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok thanks..i will do my dd
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Solumtoya: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Sit back and relax....... Every Monday morning, you receive either 15 or 20% (depending on investment selected).........

Lool... Explain this well o... It's actually 15% to 20% per Annum not weekly. The interest may be paid weekly so 15% divided by 52.

And then pray Exchange rate doesn't swing too much if not, it could clean out your entire 15% interest.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Solumtoya:

Lool... Explain this well o... It's actually 15% to 20% per Annum not weekly. The interest may be paid weekly so 15% divided by 52.

And then pray Exchange rate doesn't swing too much if not, it could clean out your entire 15% interest.

But you get 15% weekly....... Abi ....... Are you confused or trying to confuse me .........๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Let's assume you had someone in Nigeria, you are mandated to give โ‚ฆ30,000 every month........... OR simply accrue the interest, on your next visit to Nigeria......... You shall only be spending your interest........๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€

Branch would supply that โ‚ฆ30K per month...... Simply tie down capital...........๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by justwise(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

But you get 15% weekly....... Abi ....... Are you confused or trying to confuse me .........๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Let's assume you had someone in Nigeria, you are mandated to give โ‚ฆ30,000 every month........... OR simply accrue the interest, on your next visit to Nigeria......... You shall only be spending your interest........๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€

Branch would supply that โ‚ฆ30K per month...... Simply tie down capital...........๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

Like i said before i'm still going to do my dd but 15% weekily sounds unreaslitic
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Henix(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Solumtoya:

The way some people dish out figures/wrong information ehh.

I was already wondering whether he is talking of another Branch that is unknown to me
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Solumtoya: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
justwise:

Like i said before i'm still going to do my dd but 15% weekily sounds unreaslitic

Guaranteed 15% weekly claim can only be ponzi

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Solumtoya: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Lexus, com do for me o, make I give you N10m. Just give me 10% weekly, the remaining 5% na your commission grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Solumtoya:

lol..one chance
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by heroshark(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
madamori9:

Hi heroshark, I noticed you mentioned shipping senators/traditional attires earlier. I'm wondering if you were able to successfully ship them? I'm actually interested in doing the same and would appreciate any information or advice you could share.

Nah. I have not been able to ship it yet.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by yolkman20: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hello house,

Please I need help. I moved to cardiff on April 12 this year and I immediately registered with Welsh water as they're the provider to that flat. They brought my bill and it says 92quid per month. I rang them and they said they can't do anything except I request for a meter. My uncle was the one staying in the apartment before I moved in and he was paying 33quid and he told me that meter can't work in that house because the connection is parallel.

They also said I can't change provider and I must pay the money as quoted. It's ridiculous and I can't afford it. What can I do please. I need advice.

Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Solumtoya: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
yolkman20:
Hello house,

Please I need help. I moved to cardiff on April 12 this year and I immediately registered with Welsh water as they're the provider to that flat. They brought my bill and it says 92quid per month. I rang them and they said they can't do anything except I request for a meter. My uncle was the one staying in the apartment before I moved in and he was paying 33quid and he told me that meter can't work in that house because the connection is parallel.

They also said I can't change provider and I must pay the money as quoted. It's ridiculous and I can't afford it. What can I do please. I need advice.

Thanks

Request for the meter
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by yolkman20: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Solumtoya:

Request for the meter

Thanks for your comment. I've requested and they're due to come in by July 15. But I'm to make first payment by July 1st
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
justwise:

I have had a branch account now for almost 3 years ..........

But pls, do your DD ........๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Solumtoya:

An account of almost 3 years, at 15-20% APR........ Very far from a Ponzi.........๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Henix:

The way some people dish out figures/wrong information ehh.

I was already wondering whether he is talking of another Branch that is unknown to me

If you have a branch account, do they pay 15-20% APR.............
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
I think the miscommunication here is that they pay 15 - 20% APR but pay in the profits on a monthly basis. Some accounts do that as well even in the UK.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
koonbey:
I think the miscommunication here is that they pay 15 - 20% APR but pay in the profits on a monthly basis. Some accounts do that as well even in the UK.

Follow who know road o........๐Ÿคฃ

Which UK account pays 15 - 20% Apr .........๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
koonbey:

Absolutely...... And we have crossed that bridge, with subsequent clarifications ......

I humbly await henix clarification......
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Henix(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

If you have a branch account, do they pay 15-20% APR.............

Branch has 2 savings schemes, one of them is the one that enables you earn their supposed interest on weekly base. The interest rate is 10% per Annum, meaning that what u will receive every week is 10% divide by 52 weeks.

Their 2nd savings scheme is more like a fixed deposit. They will lock your money for a particular period of time, as instructed by you, and then release both the capital and the accrued interest at maturity. This one attracts 15% interest per annum.

I wouldn't know where the other guy got the information that Branch pays 15% interest per week on a savings plan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Henix:

Branch has 2 savings schemes, one of them is the one that enables you earn their supposed interest on weekly base. The interest rate is 10% per Annum, meaning that what u will receive every week is 10% divide by 52 weeks.

Their 2nd savings scheme is more like a fixed deposit, they will lock your money for a particular period of time, as instructed by you, and release both the capital and the accrued interest at maturity. This one attracts 15% interest per annum

They probably stopped offering the 20% Apr rates .........

So I was not too far from the truth...... Would dig out their 20% offering.........
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Henix:

Their 2nd savings scheme is more like a fixed deposit. They will lock your money for a particular period of time, as instructed by you, and then release both the capital and the accrued interest at maturity. This one attracts 15% interest per annum.

I wouldn't know where the other guy got the information that Branch pays 15% interest per week on a savings plan

I CANNOT hear your apology........ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜€

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Henix:

I wouldn't know where the other guy got the information that [b]Branch pays 15% interest per week on a savings plan

[/b]

This point was already clarified earlier on, if you read subsequent engagements ..........
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Henix(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

They probably stopped offering the 20% Apr rates .........

So I was not too far from the truth...... Would dig out their 20% offering.........

Ok
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by RalphJean: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
justwise:

Again you are an Alarmist, a closed minded one in that matter, any idea the number of Sexually Explicit verses in the bible? We encourage our kids to read it back to back if bible was writen in this current climate that book will be banned and the author will be jailed.

How this descended into a Bible-comparison is ridiculous.
Someone shows concern about how the UK is mass-grooming and indoctrinating kids.

If I know , and have counter arguments and valid reasons why it's okay for primary school kids to be told to masturbate if they feel 'konji' hold them.

If I think it's perfectly ok for kids who can't legally drive or drink alcohol or infact get a tattoo to be taught explicit sex and sexuality, and turn biology on its head.

If I think it's okay for kids to determine their own sex and gender and sexual orientation but yet are deemed too young live on their own.

If I think the word "minor" only refers to kids with respect to age but shouldn't be used when discussing kid's gender identity or sexual orientation.

If I think all that is okay and fine.

What I would do write down my arguments and state my point of view.

The weirdest thing to do would be to take my whataboutism to the next level by saying...afterall there are some sexually explicit passages in the Bible.

So what?

NB: I read the Bible and I saw the punishment God meted out on Sodom & Gomorrah
I also read
Proverbs 26:12
Proverbs 3:7
Isaiah 5:21
Etc...

12 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by RalphJean: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Viruses:

One thing with people that don't like Christianity is that they spread the word faster.

Please go on and on.

Very true.
Very apt
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by RalphJean: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Now some children in the UK, after the LGBT brainwashing lectures........

Are now deciding to identify as animals.........

Gburu ti wa fa igboo bayi แป ...........๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

You are an alarmist.
Even the Quaran have some sexually explicit verses

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
RalphJean:

You are an alarmist.
Even the Quaran have some sexually explicit verses

All this alarmist alarm, una dey blow so........ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Does the Quaran also have verses, encouraging our children to bleat like goats...... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Henix:

Ok

Are you also from the school of thought, that Branch is a ponzi scheme........ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Henix(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Are you also from the school of thought, that Branch is a ponzi scheme........ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

As of today, Branch is a licensed financial firm in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (555) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: divinegrace4me, iyatrustee(f), dave0450(m), ridwando, willyede(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.