Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Know If A Guy Wants You Just For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Wants You Just For Sex (913 Views)

This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Guy Wants You Just For Sex by validplanet: 11:03am On May 20, 2023
Re: How To Know If A Guy Wants You Just For Sex by DkJay: 11:20am On May 20, 2023
You said to like, comment and share but the comments are turned off on the video.

SMH.

It's not a bad video. It has some valid points.

Might maybe help a naive teenage girl some day.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Wants You Just For Sex by KingDash09(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2023
Bang and leave.. no time any serious relationship I swear
Re: How To Know If A Guy Wants You Just For Sex by Sunshine34(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2023
Keep quiet there. I get friend who will even know your mama and papa.last last na chop and blocking. Many people don't even like talking all that stuff in the beginning.but gradually they will talk about it. Don't read meaning to everything. INFLUENCER ORAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know My Purpose In Life Again / I'm Allergic To Stupid Girls And Broke Ones / Some Advice For A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.