Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Some Advice For A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Advice For A Friend (912 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Advice For A Friend by bigold(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi Nairalander,

I have a friends with a big problem, and i dont know how to advice her. the prob is that he is dating a guy for about 5 years now and she wanted to leave the guy now because she didnt love him anymore, and already the guy has made her swear that she will marry him and she will never date any other person ( that was when she is in love with the guy) and i think the swearing is realy serious. pls what do u think she can do because she didnt love this guy any more, moreso the guy is very jealous that she always search her phone eveytime and she didnt trust the girl.
Re: Some Advice For A Friend by Nautillus(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2007
Link up to a higher power.

Give your life to christ, and the case is closed. gbam

(1) (Reply)

I Love Them Both / To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will You Do? / When Can You Say "he Is Not Just Into You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.