Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery (25511 Views)

Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Panda7(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2023
would the money and resources from this refinery not enough to properly bar the country or at most the state instead of converting the resources to foreign exchange?
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Kirigidi(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

IPOB terrorist spotted

Niger deltans are not complaining, go back to your barren yeast land, OSU.
Orue! I'm a core Niger Deltan. Emekpa!
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by nedekid: 9:54pm On May 21, 2023
diplomat058:
OK oo. Would it be at full consideration, given that NNPC already acquired a 20% stake and qualifies as an associate?
I understand they will be giving him at international crude price in dollars.
It basically means the difference will be no cost of international transportation and no more scarcity.
Will that translate to lower cost of petrol to Nigerians? I doubt. Dangote is a capitalist and has to pay his huge debt.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Judolisco(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2023
Goldymafia:
eye go turn am...when Niger delta dey boys they vex say warri,rivers refinery no dey work na dangote ..pipelines will go in flame soon with what am hearing...those boys dey vex
d boys they fight d wrong people... Na state government dem get issue with
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Dennisbulkan: 10:49pm On May 21, 2023
Kirigidi:
Orue! I'm a core Niger Deltan. Emekpa!

Typical of IPOB grin

You don disowned your barren land for Niger delta eh cheesy..

You're done dragging Lagos with Yorubas, it's Niger Delta now? grin OSU radarada

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by XAUBulls: 11:29pm On May 21, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-to-supply-300000-barrels-of-crude-to-dangote-refinery/amp
Impressive... Nigeria is more of a gas producing country than a crude oil producer. More attention is needed with regards to adding value to natural gas.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by XAUBulls: 11:30pm On May 21, 2023
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

Una wey dey ritual no be becos laziness cos am?

If port Harcourt refinery no work till year end Dem una go hwfa.

You even have difficulties writing , common pidgin English. Na wa o. How do you even communicate with people?
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 11:06am On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

Like say the Lagos dey safe. Na niger Delta elders & leaders I blame Sha. See south west and north wey no dey produce anything come still dey collect our natural resources like say Dem be natives. Dem still dey mess our land.

It is the FG that's is collecting it. And the FG consist of all the regions in Nigeria. Wetin una dey use the money wey una dey collect do? You guys should hold your useless leaders responsible.
Have you forgotten , what Governor Wike said , about the huge sums of money the South south dey collect?
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 11:11am On May 22, 2023
chukwuma234:

But it is safe to drill and export crude for over 70yrs. Daft human

Is that your poor good for nothing father's name? brainless youth. Were they drilling the oil for free? Wetin una dey use the money do?
The type of government this country is running permit the FG to drill anything drillable in the south south. Including your mother smelly pussy.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On May 22, 2023
Ajinoride:

You lack understanding. So the region is only good for exploitation?

What's our major source of revenue? Is it not oil? Where is the oil locate ? In your empty skull?
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Boss469(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You even have difficulties writing , common pidgin English. Na wa o. How do you even communicate with people?

U be mumu, u claim the region they are collecting the raw materials is not safe when in reality even the capital (Abuja) is not safe. Akwa ibom is safer than the whole south west. Why didn't he do it there? Tomorrow people wey get the oil go still dey unemployed why?
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Boss469(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

It is the FG that's is collecting it. And the FG consist of all the regions in Nigeria. Wetin una dey use the money wey una dey collect do? You guys should hold your useless leaders responsible.
Have you forgotten , what Governor Wike said , about the huge sums of money the South south dey collect?

Nigeria wey oil don dey feed since over 50 years why is it like this? Like I say u be idiot. Go and check the community where they are getting the oil and see poverty. Well na d usless leaders niger Delta get na dey cause did rubbish.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

Nigeria wey don wey oil don dey feed since over 50 years why is it like this? Like I say u be idiot. Go and check the community where they are getting the oil and see poverty. Well na d usless leaders niger Delta get na dey cause did rubbish.

cheesy cheesy
Common Simple sentence , you can't construct.
Empty skull.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Boss469(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy
Common Simple sentence , you can't construct.
Empty skull.

Like I say u be idiot.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

U be mumu, u claim the region they are collecting the raw materials is not safe when in reality even the capital (Abuja) is not safe. Akwa ibom is safer than the whole south west. Why didn't he do it there? Tomorrow people wey get the oil go still dey unemployed why?

Akwa ibom is safer than Lagos too?

Dangote is a businessman. And Akwa ibom is in close proximity to attack from those our OYEL terrorists. And also Akwa ibom is close to IMO and ABIA STATE. states of IPOB terrorists.
It is not advisable for him to build his refinery there. If you are in dsngote's shoe will you?
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

Like I say u be idiot.

cheesy cheesy
Olodoooooo
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Boss469(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Akwa ibom is safer than Lagos too?

Dangote is a businessman. And Akwa ibom is in close proximity to attack from those our OYEL terrorists. And also Akwa ibom is close to IMO and ABIA STATE. states of IPOB terrorists.
It is not advisable for him to build his refinery there. If you are in dsngote's shoe will you?

The same Lagos agberos don overrun na u dey claim dey safe?

Abi na the neatness of the environment na u dey claim dey better than akwa ibom?

So the pipelines no dey closer to "oyel terrorist". E be like u Neva see wen niggas dey agitate. Kaduna pipeline was not safe e com be lag angry
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 12:20pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

The same Lagos agberos don overrun na u dey claim dey safe?

Abi na the neatness of the environment na u dey claim dey better than akwa ibom?

So the pipelines no dey closer to "oyel terrorist". E be like u Neva see wen niggas dey agitate. Kaduna pipeline was not safe e com be lag angry

I have listed why Dangote can't build his refinery there in plain and simple English.

In Akwa ibom is refinery is 99.9 % prone to attack. Compare to Lagos .
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Boss469(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I have listed why Dangote can't build his refinery there in plain and simple English.

In Akwa ibom is refinery is 99.9 % prone to attack. Compare to Lagos .

E be like u Neva see refinery for ya life to dey make this stupid "prone to attack". U see why I call u idiot. So if Dem fit attack refinery with rockets (assuming na wetin u carry for ur empty skull) na Lagos com dey safe?
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 12:44pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

E be like u Neva see refinery for ya life to dey make this stupid "prone to attack". U see why I call u idiot. So if Dem fit attack refinery with rockets (assuming na wetin u carry for ur empty skull) na Lagos com dey safe?

You can say that to your useless mother. ....oga, Dangote can't build refinery there. If you don't like it. Go and drink sniper. Na by force for him to build refinery in your region?
Dangote decided to build his refinery in Lagos , because it is safe for his business. Is that too difficult for your damaged brain to comprehend? Olopolo Eja
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Senudi96(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You want make those lazy youths in Niger delta to blow it abi? Even the refinery is not safe in Ondo , due to the proximity to Niger delta.

How many refineries in the Niger Delta have been blown up?

Una go just dey talk anyhow.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 1:01pm On May 22, 2023
Senudi96:

How many refineries in the Niger Delta have been blown up?

Una go just dey talk anyhow.

But they Dey blow pipelines and kidnapping workers for ransome...... So that's enough to discourage Dangote.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Boss469(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You can say that to your useless mother. ....oga, Dangote can't build refinery there. If you don't like it. Go and drink sniper. Na by force for him to build refinery in your region?
Dangote decided to build his refinery in Lagos , because it is safe for his business. Is that too difficult for your damaged brain to comprehend? Olopolo Eja

Thunder fire your stupid dirty agbo mother.

Well like I talk wen niggas agitate if na 300,000 barrels dangote refinery dey do e go reduce to 10k.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Boss469(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

But they Dem blow pipelines and kidnapping workers for ransome...... So that's enough to discourage Dangote.

Kidnapp workers in 2023? Even when the niger Delta crisis was serious...akwa ibom state was safer than Lagos. And for ya informed I be ikwerre man so I no how e be first hand.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On May 22, 2023
Boss469:

Thunder fire your stupid dirty agbo mother.

Well like I talk wen niggas agitate if na 300,000 barrels dangote refinery dey do e go reduce to 10k.

cheesy cheesy
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by Deepthoughts: 6:18am On May 23, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Akwa ibom, French Government and BUA group have started another massive refinery
That's great,Atiku was right about selling the moribound federal refineries after all.
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by ubox: 7:13am On May 24, 2023
Babathanks:

No private sector would risk building a refinery in niger delta because is prone to bombing or destroying cos of levy or greediness of youth there, ondo would had been a best option but the governor that year is selfish
BUA/France is building one in Akwa Ibom state
Re: NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery by ubox: 7:17am On May 24, 2023
Goldymafia:
eye go turn am...when Niger delta dey boys they vex say warri,rivers refinery no dey work na dangote ..pipelines will go in flame soon with what am hearing...those boys dey vex
Na all these vex thing do make dem no site am for Niger Delta,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Threatens To Sue SaharaReporters, Thanks Nigerians For Their Solidarity / Calabar-Itu Road: Senator Ita Enang Has Indicted President Buhari - Group / PDP Beats APC In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.