Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend (41135 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by favour32(m): 3:52am On May 24, 2023
Recent husband and wife matter na home videos.
Most of the men na simps.
While all the women na self interests.

Ya own first, if you be man.

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Chetas81(m): 4:14am On May 24, 2023
So tell me what makes single mothers Full every corner of Nigeria still looking for new love because it's your choice to be single mother it's MY choice to start the football match from 1-0 / 0-3
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Benez: 4:57am On May 24, 2023
Brighton1:
Ozour

Where is girlfriend mentioned in the Bible?
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:58am On May 24, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Sunshine34(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2023
A simps boyfriend can also take the role of a husband. Dem plenty, Na love Sha, mtccchhw grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Bluffly: 6:35am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Whether husband or boyfriend, Biko you men should take good care of your wife and girlfriend. It’s your duty to provide for your wife and girlfriend. Don’t be stingy!! Don’t run away from your responsibilities!!

Even the Bible says any man that can’t take good of his wife/girlfriend is more worse than an infidel.
It is a lie. It is both duties to mutually care for each other, while the man oversees, hence a woman was called an help meet from inception and not a liability. If a woman does not provide for her own as well makes her worst than an infidel.

To be an help meet, you must be resourceful

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by highchief1: 6:41am On May 24, 2023
AImiron:
Husband knack for free, but bf get billed before you spread legs.
only una Nigerian babes Dey do pay before service.I tot life was like that until I travelled.western women don’t bill.Nigerian girls will transfer the poverty their parents couldn’t fix to a man.useless set of ppl

3 Likes

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by stanliwise(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2023
Abolodje:
I call bullshit, we have so many irresponsible yoruba husbands who don’t take care of their wives or pay their kids school bills and you compare them to supportive boyfriends? You definitely must be clowning op😹
solid and uncomfortable truth
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by BigBen23(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2023
divinehand2003:
Here are 12 differences between a husband and a boyfriend:

1. Commitment:
A husband is committed to a long-term, legally recognized partnership, while a boyfriend may have a less formal commitment.

2. Legal and Financial Obligations:
A husband has legal responsibilities and financial obligations to his spouse, such as joint property
ownership, shared finances, and potential alimony or child support. A boyfriend typically does not have these legal and financial obligations.

3. Future Planning:
A husband and wife often make long-term plans together, such as buying a house, having children, or building a life together. Boyfriends may have less concrete or definitive plans for the future.

4. Emotional Support:
A husband typically provides consistent emotional support to his spouse, while a boyfriend's level of emotional support may vary.

5. Household Responsibilities:
Husbands often share household responsibilities and decision-making with their wives, while boyfriends may have less involvement or shared responsibilities in managing a household.

6. Social Status:
Being a husband implies a higher level of commitment and social recognition compared to being a boyfriend, who is generally seen as less committed or in a less serious relationship.

7. Legal Rights:
Husbands have specific legal rights and protections, such as inheritance rights, medical decision-making authority, and spousal privilege in legal matters. Boyfriends do not have these legal rights.

8. Partnership:
Husbands and wives typically view their relationship as a partnership, working together to achieve common goals. Boyfriends may have a more individualistic approach to the relationship.

9. Depth of Intimacy:
The level of emotional and physical intimacy often deepens in a marital relationship compared to a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

10. Shared Responsibility:
Husbands often take on shared responsibilities in raising children, managing finances, and supporting the family, while boyfriends may have less involvement in these areas.

11. Mutual Trust:
Trust is crucial in both relationships, but the level of trust and reliance tends to be higher between spouses compared to a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

12. Longevity:
Marriage is intended to be a lifelong commitment, while a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship may have less certainty about its duration and future.

It's important to note that relationships can vary greatly, and these differences may not apply universally to all husbands and boyfriends.

So, I have been playing a husband figure all the while

I quit!!!
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Ade1177: 7:31am On May 24, 2023
divinehand2003:
Here are 12 differences between a husband and a boyfriend:

1. Commitment:
A husband is committed to a long-term, legally recognized partnership, while a boyfriend may have a less formal commitment.

2. Legal and Financial Obligations:
A husband has legal responsibilities and financial obligations to his spouse, such as joint property ownership, shared finances, and potential alimony or child support. A boyfriend typically does not have these legal and financial obligations.

3. Future Planning:
A husband and wife often make long-term plans together, such as buying a house, having children, or building a life together. Boyfriends may have less concrete or definitive plans for the future.

4. Emotional Support:
A husband typically provides consistent emotional support to his spouse, while a boyfriend's level of emotional support may vary.

5. Household Responsibilities:
Husbands often share household responsibilities and decision-making with their wives, while boyfriends may have less involvement or shared responsibilities in managing a household.

6. Social Status:
Being a husband implies a higher level of commitment and social recognition compared to being a boyfriend, who is generally seen as less committed or in a less serious relationship.

7. Legal Rights:
Husbands have specific legal rights and protections, such as inheritance rights, medical decision-making authority, and spousal privilege in legal matters. Boyfriends do not have these legal rights.

8. Partnership:
Husbands and wives typically view their relationship as a partnership, working together to achieve common goals. Boyfriends may have a more individualistic approach to the relationship.

9. Depth of Intimacy:
The level of emotional and physical intimacy often deepens in a marital relationship compared to a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

10. Shared Responsibility:
Husbands often take on shared responsibilities in raising children, managing finances, and supporting the family, while boyfriends may have less involvement in these areas.

11. Mutual Trust:
Trust is crucial in both relationships, but the level of trust and reliance tends to be higher between spouses compared to a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

12. Longevity:
Marriage is intended to be a lifelong commitment, while a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship may have less certainty about its duration and future.

It's important to note that relationships can vary greatly, and these differences may not apply universally to all husbands and boyfriends.

Guys

Don't get married

Don't get married

Do not allow love blind you

Do not get married

Unless you can pay all bills and afford to carry all responsibilities of her and her family

Without complaining

If you are a young guy

Never get married until you have more than 5m and above and a steady flow of income

If she says she will assist you

Don't believe it

The moment you have a fight you lose respect because she is contributing

And if a man with a higher financial power comes she will talk to the man because woman wants to be dependent on her man

Her friends her showing off and Internet is showing her that men spoil their ladies with millions

Even when she is working she wants that life

If you as a young man makes that mistake and get married while you're struggling

You'll be frustrated for the rest of your life

Go and have normal girlfriends and work hard till you are very okay

Then give it 2 more years then get married to a lady that Respect you and can't shout at you

Not love

Respect

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by servicom101(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
even though girlfriend wasn’t stated, common sense should have tell you that you must also take good care of your girlfriend

Follow Bible, anything wey no dey bible, no put hand.... Girlfriend should take care of herself.. anything boyfriend gives you it's to your advantage... Bf gf no get legal backing... I no dey obligated to do anything for u as my gf... You no get anything to do for me as my gf... No be by force, nah if you like.
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by rummmy: 7:41am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Whether husband or boyfriend, Biko you men should take good care of your wife and girlfriend. It’s your duty to provide for your wife and girlfriend. Don’t be stingy!! Don’t run away from your responsibilities!!

Even the Bible says any man that can’t take good of his wife/girlfriend is more worse than an infidel.
wife yes, girlfriend no no no.
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by omolola100(f): 7:45am On May 24, 2023
imagrg:
Let's see my girl. Daddy has something for you. But you must take it from your backside because it is long and can make you wet and cum.
Or, Cum with your legs raised perpendicular to your kpekus for easier upload.
lol
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by victorazy(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na babe/wife wet dey full our belle and empty our scroptum we dey give all

grin grin grin
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by bekpo(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Don't quote d Bible upside down. Where did u see grl frn in d Bible?
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by FireUpNow(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2023
Stupid thread I swear! List number 12 is old school. Divorce is like a cup of coffee now.
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Gbadebo19(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2023
They have started again. Which one is "joint property ownership" All these people that are just suffering from neo-colonialism sha.
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by DeZoro(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2023
I'm ashamed of your upbringing. Ozuor!
Jennyclay:

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

and na one person dey knack this one toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by ConquerorK: 8:49am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

I no see girlfriend being mentioned in the bible so show me where you found yours
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Ashirioluwa: 8:49am On May 24, 2023
I believe your write-up is for Nigerians or for African settings.

In developed societies, both partners contribute financially to the marriage union unless you guys agree that the woman stays home as a full-time housewife or maybe the man is a high-value rich man.

Marriage is more like a business these days, where the parties involved claim equal rights.

@divinehand2003
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by centpado(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2023
Girlfriend and Wife are different stuffs, a girlfriend is entitled to nothing, but a wife is entitled to everything, stop putting wife and girlfriend in the same equation
Jennyclay:

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Yussip: 8:52am On May 24, 2023
The difference is crystal clear
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by sirray001: 9:12am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

my friend stop misquoting. Bible didn't mention girlfriend. Just your wife. Do not turn bible upside. Peace
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by sirray001: 9:14am On May 24, 2023
servicom101:

Follow Bible, anything wey no dey bible, no put hand.... Girlfriend should take care of herself.. anything boyfriend gives you it's to your advantage... Bf gf no get legal backing... I no dey obligated to do anything for u as my gf... You no get anything to do for me as my gf... No be by force, nah if you like.
the essence of bf and gf is to knack. There is no special attachment

1 Like

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2023
Brighton1:
Ozuor

No mind am
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Toreddo3679(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

While the husband / boyfriend is striving to take care of the wife or girlfriend, what does the wife or girlfriend bring to the table please
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Sparrk007(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

it's the responsibility of your father to take care of you for now and if your papa no get money go do runs
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Tzar(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2023
The current social construct regarding marriage and relationship will dismantle most of all these your point.
Some cheating wives believe boyfriends are more useful to women than their husbands.
Also, some women marry simps & men marry jezebels that cannot live up to all these your expectations.
Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Tzar(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2023
With your selfish cash & carry fake affection, are you women living up to your responsibilities to demand these things from your husband or boyfriend?!
Or you think the world revolves around you?
Jennyclay:

Re: 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend by Emma513: 10:13am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

WHERE IS GIRLFRIEND IN THE BIBLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.