Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin (23127 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by gmo10(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2023
Fintiri:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a certified cocaine thief
Go to court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Just give it to this man. Only God knows how he does it. Within few minutes of his intervention, sworn enemies become friends. He just resolved the long standing feud between two men from different political parties.

Yet some retards who can't resolve little differences between people in the same party are comparing their punctured brains with him. Imagine, they even went public physically assaulting themselves and the chief lamba clown is even talking about "his preferred" chairman.
You are referring to a particular party and region, Buhari is working on your case, you are calling them Chief lamba, Andrew liver salt, headless mob, Buhari oya arrest LeoDeKing and detain him at Umuahia for 800 years tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by blowjohn(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2023
Ola9ja23:
True definition of a unifier

Asiwaju na master of the game

Yet some people will say the man cannot remember things.

Someone that uses his brain to bring about peace and unity has more intact Brian cells than many people spewing thrash

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by DOD88: 10:34am On May 21, 2023
ebor:

Nigeria is not Lagos. Nigeria is a very complex place with diverse interests and contradictions to govern.
And so what? What is your point?
Please clear the evil tendencies from your mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by sevo(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Just give it to this man. Only God knows how he does it. Within few minutes of his intervention, sworn enemies become friends. He just resolved the long standing feud between two men from different political parties.

Yet some retards who can't resolve little differences between people in the same party are comparing their punctured brains with him. Imagine, they even went public physically assaulting themselves and the chief lamba clown is even talking about "his preferred" chairman.

I would like to know how much you paid the mods to promote all the drivel you spew on a daily basis...
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by backtovillage: 10:47am On May 21, 2023
yarimo:
They are all in training camp
Fear God now 🤓

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by lolu2019: 10:49am On May 21, 2023
Abeg, Obidients and co. should calm down.let Asiwaju do his work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by DOD88: 10:51am On May 21, 2023
Fintiri:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a certified cocaine thief

Where is your brain located? Please think straight. Let me help you to think well and live above mediocrity. With your foolish drug propaganda,

- America did not arrest him, or denounce him, rather, they are celebrating his victory

- Obasanjo his first hater, could not prosecute him for 8 years as president, despite all investigations

- Same thing with Jonathan

- EFCC, despite all their investigations, could not find anything to rope Asiwaju

- Your Atiku and Obi too, have tried to use this drug propaganda to bring our dear Asiwaju down, but they have all failed

- You, small rat, that know nothing about politics, is still saying rubish that you no nothing about. Use your brain man. Wise up.

By the time Asiwaju spend 8 years on the throne, I pray you will be alife to witness his success in pains and agony, except you repent from being a hater of Asiwaju.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2023
tinsel:
Good to know. I don't want any problem to come between Tinubu and Ganduje. Gandyje, worked very hard for this victory.

Which victory?
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Nastrademus(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2023
Y
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by tfelicityk(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2023
They wanted to start playing political chest game with the political chest game changer.

All I perceived is that they want to make Kano state more relevant in their political science games.
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Fantastictelem: 11:11am On May 21, 2023
Tinubu did the same thing in cross river state APC. He resolved the dispute between the two contenders for APC ticket during his campaign in cross river state and APC won the state. He is a man of peace......

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Diligent1(f): 11:12am On May 21, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Hmmm...Same man who was condemning Tinubu on phone wore the Emilokan's infinity cap to welcome Mr President-elect at the airport today.

More truth about the audio will still be unveiled.
He just wants to spoil himself, somebody who is on the list for ministerial position.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Diligent1(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Nigeria took it as a priority to have hatred on the Eastern part of Nigeria, mostly Igbos, why?
Tell your people to stop hating other tribes and start accommodating other tribes.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Allisgud: 11:48am On May 21, 2023
All this agbadamen ganging up their self in position to loot the remaining resources
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Becomrichn: 12:08pm On May 21, 2023

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Ayosman1: 12:20pm On May 21, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Nigeria took it as a priority to have hatred on the Eastern part of Nigeria, mostly Igbos, why?
I'm a Niger Deltan, I think you are not far from the truth. But with my observations of the years, I think it's the Yorubas that actually hate the Igbos, not even the Northerners, or any other part of Nigeria. I feel they see the Igbos as a threat.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Cud he resolve saraki and atiku issues when they were in apc? or obaseki and oshiomole look let's leave all thos talk. Gandollors problem in life with Kwankwaso is money especially in dollars and tinubu has plenty of that to solve his dollar addiction.
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Basic123: 12:37pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Anambra is a state with practically one ethnic group, one religion, one interest and no contradiction. Yet the same man who couldn't govern Anambra successfully is the man you prefer to come rule the "Nigeria that is a very complex place with diverse interests and contradictions".

Meanwhile, Lagos may not be Nigeria literally, but it is actually Nigeria in miniature because it consists of all tribes and religions. Someone successfully governed the Lagos for 8 years.

Between the person that successfully governed a miniaturised heterogeneous Nigeria and the other that couldn't achieve anything meaningful after governing a homogeneous society in which he himself is a member, tell me who is more qualified to preside over Nigeria.
Do you think OBIdients and some Edo people are brilliant?

I always laugh when they say Edo no be lagos or Nigeria no be lagos.

So,is it Anambra that is 100percent Christian and Igbo that is Nigeria?......or Edo development dwarf that of lagos?
They talk like mad man atimes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2023
I hereby Tender my unreserved apology to the President elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu for my earlier submission on the matter

I know him to be a Democratic guru and a loyal politician, Ganduje want everything to go his way when he couldn't even grab Kano for APC
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by donttouchme: 12:46pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Dchair2: 1:22pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Haba what did he is resolve? When Ganduje is feeling slighted and sidelined by the Kwankwaso arrangement.
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by stepaside2: 1:35pm On May 21, 2023
Adblg0610:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu won’t betray anyone, he is already planning ahead for the next election, by trying to bring as many A- list powerbroker on board as possible.
He did the same thing, on his assumption of office as the Governor of Lagos state and that is why he has a firm grip of the state.
Under Governor Ganduje’s watch as an incumbent, APC lost the presidential , senatorial, house of reps ,governorship and house of assembly elections in Kano state. Isn’t it obvious who controls the state.
True that. Kwakwanso is the real deal in Kano. Tinubu is thinking ahead by working with him. Once Ganduje leaves office in the next few days, he is likely to be isolated but I believe Tinubu will accommodate him somehow. The clouds will gather against Ganduje eventually as SLS that he dethroned will be prominent in Tinubu's govt and you can't rule out some form of payback.
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Everlastingson: 1:50pm On May 21, 2023
Drug peddlers"s news
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Kingzeez10: 2:12pm On May 21, 2023
BlackAdams007:
As for me, I've never seen any other tribe as h8teful as igbo people. Go on Twitter and see things yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by Prince111111: 2:15pm On May 21, 2023
yarimo:
They are all in training camp
laff wan Kimme oooo🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin by DesignMaestro(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2023
Diligent1:

He just wants to spoil himself, somebody who is on the list for ministerial position.
Honestly. Imagine, two elders caught gossipping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Demolishes Governor Dickson’s House / All 3 Senators From Benue Dump Governor Ortom, Endorse Atiku / Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.