Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians (24366 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Tribunal: Akwa Ibom APC Heads To Abuja To Lobby President Of Appeal Court, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Chimez21: 10:12pm On May 21, 2023
The dust has settled and the carcass is being split with no remorse amongst the vultures albeit with a helping hand by the peons. Aluta continua.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2023
ALL NA LIE

THIS IS A PROPANGANDA TACTICS APC ALWAYS USE

SO THST TOMORROW WHEN YOU HAVE MUSLIMS EERYWHERE IN GOVERNMENT. They will refer to this contents that only Muslims lobbying for position

Brace for impact guys
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Cheche555(f): 10:14pm On May 21, 2023
If only we can remove Religious difference from Nigeria politics and work for the good of all men then Nigeria will be great again..
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Chimez21: 10:14pm On May 21, 2023
TrainPark:
I believe Tinubu will make a good president... I do hope he does
And we wonder why we are the poverty capital of the world when we've eschewed sensible decision making to relying solely upon HOPE despite the events of the last eight years.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by zomby(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2023
phorget:

You sound hurt bro, I haven't said a thing about any tribe or Tilumbu but can you see how you are quick to drag a whole region and Obi into a conversation that isnt even yours?
I dont want to partake in the ripple effect of your bitterness so I'll appreciate if you'll stay off my mention please.

Sorry dude, you can’t kill a problem by neglecting the root...Just pointing out the main issue. I’m certain that majority here know exactly where I’m coming from.
The pigs need to be called out..and Nigeria must move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Chimez21: 10:17pm On May 21, 2023
Maybe after another 4-8 years, we might reach our crescendo and enact wholesale changes across board of which restructuring would be a major part.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by phorget(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2023
zomby:

Sorry dude, you can’t kill a problem by neglecting the root...Just pointing out the main issue. I’m certain that majority here know exactly where I’m coming from.
The pigs need to be called out..and Nigeria must move forward.

Whatever you mean by ”pig” is what I wouldn't comprehend but you'll agree with me that the ”pig” has never for once piloted the affairs of Nigeria so the ”pig” isnt the reason why Nigeria is where she is today.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Invest4growth: 10:30pm On May 21, 2023
Throw up names of God fearing people in the mould of the current Chairman of NDIC.that are ready to serve this country
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Ologbo147: 10:33pm On May 21, 2023
These guys are petty and foolish
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2023
Aonkuuse:
The Muslims are lobbying while Christians are on social media and church altars lamenting, if Muslims form majority of Tinubu's cabinet now, everyone will be shouting Marginalization. This is why I don't take my Christian brothers seriously.

Go and sit down. Be wise for once. Isn't that insulting for Christians to go a d lobby in a Muslim government. We don't want tinubu, even if supreme court go ahead and declare him winner, we'll still reject him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2023
I hate tinubu more than I hate devil sef
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2023
Aonkuuse:
The Muslims are lobbying while Christians are on social media and church altars lamenting, if Muslims form majority of Tinubu's cabinet now, everyone will be shouting Marginalization. This is why I don't take my Christian brothers seriously.
My brother don't worry, as a Christian I don't support any Christian jostling for a position in this government, we don't need the ministerial positions, I'm assuring you that something strange will happen in this government
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by bayplus: 10:45pm On May 21, 2023
kettykings:
The number of unreasonable, unrealistic and bigoted individuals in position of authority will increase by more than 300 % if apc government is sworn in. Bookmark this comment
👀👁👃👁🙆🤷‍♀️🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Mindlog: 10:47pm On May 21, 2023
Chucks13:
This is just a bloody distraction and void news.

Tinubu is not Buhari, Tinubu look for brains and not religion shit.

Pls is it even a new thing for president to have one particular religion more in his cabinet than other, so what is the fuss now? Is Muslims not more in Buhari administration, so what is the big deal now?

Pls is Christains not more in Gej administration? So pls what is the noise here about?

Pls you obidient go and prepare your 50 witnesses in the next seven weeks as your obi said than going around spew thrash.

MURIC released a press statement published by Vanguard newspaper advocating for more Muslims to be appointed as ministers but your psychosis still saw the need to bring up Obi into the conversation as a means of deflection..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Menclothing: 10:54pm On May 21, 2023
This is a nonsense news
Osun and oyo muslim majority votes Christian’s

Lagos is Christian majority

This write up is fake

Promo sales imported men clothing
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by misano(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2023
MisterGrace:
Muslims are not more than Christians in Kogi, Lagos, Oyo, Taraba, Adamawa and even Kaduna

From what I can see. Muslim are more. They are very powerful both in influence and population.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by misano(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2023
post=123281904:
Same politics of religion that has not done the nation any good since 1960 is what some daft and stupid people are still embarking on?
Shame on y'all.

Guy shut up. Politicians don't have ur time. Go find work. They will keep doing what they do while U keep defending them like ur life depends on it.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by misano(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2023
Menclothing:
This is a nonsense news
Osun and oyo muslim majority votes Christian’s

Lagos is Christian majority

This write up is fake

Promo sales imported men clothing

Lagos looks like a Muslim state to me o.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by viodemus: 11:04pm On May 21, 2023
who no know their Arabian takeover intent.

The fraudulent tribalist renowned criminal go still pack islamics full courts. That way their sharia law will be cemented and expanded in stone.

These people want to hurriedly withdraw and then break the nation.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Sermwell(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Whether christain or Muslim dominated government, it will not make your life any better! So why are bothering yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by glorification(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2023
merits:

Let them lobby awon lokan.Na there time.Christians can't lobby because of guilty conscience, Obidient used religion politics but failed woefully christians and their leader turns churches into campaign ground campaigning for failure Obi,but God put them all into massive shame.So they should continue to enjoy their failure while it lasts.

How does this sound to you after the long epistle?
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Menclothing: 11:14pm On May 21, 2023
misano:

Lagos looks like a Muslim state to me o.
Explain further
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by misano(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2023
zomby:

Very good Point!
I can assure you that Jagaban will never forget the youths. The last time I saw jagaban, I must confess to all that the man was surrounded with nothing but the youths…starting from his PA to his bodyguards and to his contemporary advisers. He loves the youth and will surely carry them along

So he should employ a 70 year old bodyguard abi. This one never wake up. Don't put hope on Tinubu o. He will just use it to sniff cocaine.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by misano(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2023
Menclothing:

Explain further

Most people in Lagos are Muslims. Maybe I am wrong but it looks like a Muslim state. When I was in Lagos, everybody around me were mostly Muslims.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by zomby(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2023
phorget:

Whatever you mean by ”pig” is what I wouldn't comprehend but you'll agree with me that the ”pig” has never for once piloted the affairs of Nigeria so the ”pig” isnt the reason why Nigeria is where she is today.
Just so you know, the pigs are the group of people that hate everything, including themselves and our country, Nigeria. They respect nothing, they have no sense or anything to offer. They kill themselves like flies.
They are greedy, selfish, senseless, disrespectful, disunited, dishonest, ungrateful, uncivilized, and lack leadership skills.

The pigs mostly want to be offered things they are not willing to offer others. They are unreasonable and insanely confused.

Hopefully you got the point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by zomby(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2023
misano:

So he should employ a 70 year old bodyguard abi. This one never wake up. Don't put hope on Tinubu o. He will just use it to sniff cocaine.
Dude, wake up and stop smoking cheap drugs.

Tinubu made Fashola (his former PA) the governor of Lagos at the age of 42. He also gave Ambode a platform when the man was in his late 40s.
Fashola started working Tinubu when he was in his 30s. Go and check all the leadership in Lagos, check there track records and it wouldn’t take you too long to realize that Tinubu embraces the youths much more than anything else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by seunayantokun(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2023
The conclusion of the evil letter of MURIC is it is time to create crisis. Does the devil have any other business? That is why MURIC is happy that the Fulani under Elrufai are doing demographic change in Kaduna, Plateau, etc. Taraba that's not yet in their hand is also a target. Has the terrorist professor ever criticised fulani herdsmen terrorists' activities in Benue?

MURIC and its co-travellers' evils are manifest in Lagos State civil service, etc already, and it all started under Tinubu as governor of the state. They want to set Ogun, Osun, and Oyo ablaze too. Tgeir aim obviously is Nigeria should be under them while they dish out what they wish to other faiths' adherents. Olusegun Obasanjo, Theophilus Danjuna, Obadiah Mailafia, and Commodore Olawumi said emphatically that there is an agenda to turn Nigeria into some people's national estate. The real thing is fulanisation but is being promoted as an Islamic interest project AKA Islamisation. Nnamdi Kanu shouted it loud, he became their enemy. Professor Banji Akintoye talked about it but our people wouldn't listen. Igboho 'soro soke', they aimed for his life. The thoughtless devil called a professor has not even understood that history rarely brings up new things: it only repeats events in different forms because the dramatis personae of history is full of participants who don't change their nature. He has forgotten that he is a loser in a fulani terrorist caliphate. A professor who can't do a simple totalling of his immediate time and space, that one na professor?
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by juman(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2023
Most important is building a modern country.
Everybody is important.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by juman(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2023
The ipob criminals jumping up and down saying muslims desire to islamize the country, how that possible?
They are as crazy as muric.

Nigerian politicians think of stealing money, not about religion. All of them work together to steal together.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by juman(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2023
Cheche555:
If only we can remove Religious difference from Nigeria politics and work for the good of all men then Nigeria will be great again..

Nigeria was never a great country.
Bad leaders.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by seunayantokun(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2023
omohayek:
Why is it that we never ever hear from any members of MURIC other than Ishaq Akintola? What proof is there that MURIC is anything more than a one-man "organization"? It's typical of Nigeria's lazy and irresponsible "journalism" that this blabbermouth is repeatedly passed off as if he were a spokesperson for anyone other than himself and his own peculiar views, with absolutely no effort ever made to ascertain just how many active members his "MURIC" actually has, what their demographic makeup is, etc. It's as if Nigerian "journalists" find the idea of MURIC "too good to check", because Akintola can be depended upon to give them the eye-catching, inflammatory headlines they need to sell papers, veracity be damned.
Ishaq Akintola is MURIC, and MURIC is Ishaq Akintola.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Becomrichn: 12:07am On May 22, 2023
embarassed embarassed kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder / Body Of Idris Legbo Kutigi Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.