Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians (24323 Views)

Tinubuโ€™s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Tribunal: Akwa Ibom APC Heads To Abuja To Lobby President Of Appeal Court, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Espelbengz(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2023
Propaganda!
Whoever wrote this is a bigot and soar loser!
Na una the begin to create division before work even start..
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by 9gerian: 8:50am On May 22, 2023
MURIC, the one man organization that tries to be relevant by seeking religious controversies.

The self acclaimed professor should be kept faraway because nobody takes him seriously in the SW where he is always trying to create divisions.

ucheicon:
How's is Taraba and Nasarawa a muslim-majority state? Who says that all southwestern states are Muslim majority states?๐Ÿค”

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Ihenzy(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2023
Taraba can never go to you guys.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Mindlog: 9:02am On May 22, 2023
Chucks13:

The thing pained you because I mentioned obi, ndooh sorry you will be fine las las but pls we are waiting for your 50 witnesses in 7 weeks time according to your lord obi. Ndooh!

Eyah, I dey already fine way before 2015.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Menclothing: 9:03am On May 22, 2023
misano:

Most people in Lagos are Muslims. Maybe I am wrong but it looks like a Muslim state. When I was in Lagos, everybody around me were mostly Muslims.

Maybe because of area you lived

Lagos is 70 Christian 30 Muslim
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by 9gerian: 9:19am On May 22, 2023
The Christians have been very tolerant and peaceful. Will the north have tolerated a Christian-Christian ticket? Of course not. We know how the north erupted in violence because Jonathan won the 2011 election. There is nothing unusual with the church openly expressing its concerns in the heat of all the attacks that have been going on mainly from Islamic insurgents. Would the Muslims have kept quiet if the tables were turned? So letโ€™s not pretend and try to act like everything is okay because the Muslim-Muslim ticket was declared as winning the election.

The real work starts after inauguration and the choice is Tinubuโ€™s whether he wants to go down the dark part of playing religion and tribe and in a similar manner and end with Buhariโ€™s type of legacy breeding distrust, disconnection and retrogression of the country while clutching straws to hype as a legacy.

It is groups such as MURIC that are the evil ones in the society that must be kept faraway having seen that a controversial Muslim-Muslim ticket is already enough issue, is trying to double down further instead of seeking a commensurate balance to assuage all frayed nerves, and rightly so. Trust the Yorubas to move against Tinubu in droves quickly if he dares go down that path.

Lanre1st:

It true but BAT should also know that Christians community (CAN and churches leader) were against him becoming the president, though he canโ€™t marginalized Christians but he should be fair to Muslims in Muslim majority state thatโ€™s the ASK, they are the one who backed him most during last election
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Chucks13: 9:46am On May 22, 2023
Mindlog:

Eyah, I dey already fine way before 2015.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Alright, that is the good news I love to hear.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by BRIMBRAM: 9:56am On May 22, 2023
HardBishop:

Mechienu there, majority of those Muslim who supported him in the elections he has to reward them

Tinubu is not a dumbo. This he demonstrated when Wike tried to make him commit himself in public when he went to Rivers for a commissioning. If it were someone else, he would have quickly danced to Mike's tune due to the kind of extraordinary support he got from Wike and the people of Rivers State. Who are mostly Christians, and mostly PDP supporters.

Secondly, apart from the South-East dominated by Jews and Christians. Tinubu got a very Massive support from Christian dominated States of Ekiti, Ondo, Benue to mention a few.

Be rest assured that this government will deliver because it is structured on competence and nothing else.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by RedChiefPriest: 11:13am On May 22, 2023
Jeffy1206:
I'm sure you dey one kukere house languishing in poverty, molesting people online with begging for money. I'm not surprised sef.
I was until I made my millions.
But poverty is in your own gene and you can't escape it.
Continue disturbing NL with your 20mb.
I sha know once it finish,na till next full moon.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Encyclopedia1: 11:35am On May 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Why should people be categorised based on religion to seek positions?

The question is who are those crying fowl? They should also do the needful.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Jeffy1206(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2023
RedChiefPriest:

I was until I made my millions.
But poverty is in your own gene and you can't escape it.
Continue disturbing NL with your 20mb.
I sha know once it finish,na till next full moon.
oh sorry I'm left with 1mb now. Mr millionaire! The real rich don't make noise but the empty barrel herald the loudest noise! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค”
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by lexisop: 2:52pm On May 22, 2023
Nigeria is mad oooo
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by DaChosenOne: 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
Islam has infected Yorubaland. I'm so disgusted. Africa, the world in general, would be so much better without muslims. If not for Igbo people, Nigeria would be an Islamic state. Bless Kanu.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by RedChiefPriest: 3:32pm On May 22, 2023
Jeffy1206:
oh sorry I'm left with 1mb now. Mr millionaire! The real rich don't make noise but the empty barrel herald the loudest noise! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค”
No be you first broke shame me?
You must be Elon Musk of your village nau abi no be so?๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by hansomb: 3:54pm On May 22, 2023
ogascomax:

How don't know how some of you are easily fooled. Christians completely dominate south South and south east. Which region do Muslim completely dominate? The answer is none. Go to North East, christians everywhere, north central the same thing. Jos has been ruled by Christians. Then go to the key north which is north west there you see Kaduna is 50/50 and you will see several indigenous christians there. Across the SS and se you see migrants but not indigenous Muslims.
seems you've not really travelled out and see for yourself. Just Kano alone is enough. First of all Christians don't give birth to many Children as Muslims does, most Christian don't marry early and most don't marry more than 1 wife. Most Muslims don't do family planning and so many other factors. Kano and kastina alone can swallow all the population in south east and part of south south. Maybe in sw it's kind of 50/50. This election has proven without doubt that there are more Muslims especially electorate than Christian. Christianity is not up to 200 years in Nigeria. Islam has been present since 11th century. If not that Kwankwaso refused to step down, Atiku would have won the election. 97.5 are percent of those that voted Obi are Christian while almost 99.9 percent of Kwankwaso are Muslim. 80 percent of Atiku vote are Muslims. 70 percent of Tinubu vote are Muslims. One of the reasons Tinubu lost Lagos was because the Christian there didn't vote him.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by hansomb: 4:00pm On May 22, 2023
yomi531:
Which kind talk be DAT. 3:1 where, how? If not for The SWestern block votes of which Christians are majority, Tinubu wouldn't have won the Elections. Benue, Rivers , He won are Christian states.
50 percent sw Christian voted Obi because they prefered Osinbajo who is a Christian. For the fact Tinubu lost Lagos and one other southwest state is an indication of that. Most Northern Christian voted Obi because of the Muslims Muslim ticket. SE of course majority christian which Buhari referred to as Dot voted Obi. The only exception to this is South South majority Christian.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by hansomb: 4:01pm On May 22, 2023
yomi531:
Which kind talk be DAT. 3:1 where, how? If not for The SWestern block votes of which Christians are majority, Tinubu wouldn't have won the Elections. Benue, Rivers , He won are Christian states.
and he still lost Lagos and other southwest state ? Most Christian in South West preferred Osinbajo not Tinubu. Simple
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by OsunOriginal: 4:56pm On May 22, 2023
Aonkuuse:
The Muslims are lobbying while Christians are on social media and church altars lamenting, if Muslims form majority of Tinubu's cabinet now, everyone will be shouting Marginalization. This is why I don't take my Christian brothers seriously.

How can they lobby Tinubu for anything? Did they vote for him?
Shame won't even allow them.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Jeffy1206(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2023
RedChiefPriest:

No be you first broke shame me?
You must be Elon Musk of your village nau abi no be so?๐Ÿ˜‚
no I'm the son of Jeff Bezos ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿซก
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by merits(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2023
Samunique:
You're worse than Obi whom you're complaining about !

So it's only Muslims that voted Tinubu ?

And BTW, Who played religious card btw Obi and Tinubu who chosed same faith ticket

You should be ashamed of yourself for this comment !

What of those Immams whose said it openly that Muslims should vote Muslims ? They're right bah?

You're accusing the Christians of what you're more guilty of ?

Pls lo fi owo b'oju, you're worse than hypocrites !!! undecided

Gbenu e soun,ode mumu like Obi yes daddy.

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by merits(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2023
glorification:

How does this sound to you after the long epistle?

It sounds like your failed pedigree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation / Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen / 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.