Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians (24329 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Tribunal: Akwa Ibom APC Heads To Abuja To Lobby President Of Appeal Court, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Festy4u(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2023
This is how you know that a nation has failed! undecided

What a pathetic country!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by zomby(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2023
Moutine:
Muslim/christian, pls our dear presd, don't forget the youth.
Very good Point!
I can assure you that Jagaban will never forget the youths. The last time I saw jagaban, I must confess to all that the man was surrounded with nothing but the youths…starting from his PA to his bodyguards and to his contemporary advisers. He loves the youth and will surely carry them along
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by APCNig: 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
kettykings:
The number of unreasonable, unrealistic and bigoted individuals in position of authority will increase by more than 300 % if apc government is sworn in. Bookmark this comment

You go just die over nothing. Are you yourself not unreturned, unrealistic, bigoted and idiotic? Thunder go soon strike you. Who knows ya Mama? Talo no Iyalaya e?
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by phorget(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
zomby:

Exactly; just like the pigs from the yeast, nobody is paying attention to competency, track record and experience.. Thank God, illiterate peter Obi is sent back to Anambra

You sound hurt bro, I haven't said a thing about any tribe or Tilumbu but can you see how you are quick to drag a whole region and Obi into a conversation that isnt even yours?
I dont want to partake in the ripple effect of your bitterness so I'll appreciate if you'll stay off my mention please.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by snowball11(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2023
A country filled with parochial minds! undecided

What a disgrace! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by vince96w2(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2023
dre11:
•Cite Muslim majority in Taraba, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Kogi, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Niger, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos

•Reverse selves, want ‘top’, not ‘juicy’, job for El-Rufai

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/tinubus-cabinet-muslims-lobby-president-elect-for-more-ministers-than-christians/
when we were complaining about the religious imbalance at the choice of running mate, some Christians were forming wokeness that religion does not matter. Now see.They want Senate president and speaker and more ministers and positions..Christians don't know how these people think. ..You will be foolish to think for a second that they will allow Christian/ Christian ticket.
All them useless Fani kayode and keyamo will have their mouths wide open and filled with maggots ..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Guest419: 9:42pm On May 21, 2023
I don't care
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by yomi531(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2023
hansomb:
How about most Northern states like Kano , Katsina, etc . This election has proven that there is 3 to 1 ratio on Muslims and Christians population in Nigeria. But all that is not a reflection of progress on the masses, it's only the elites that enjoys such statistics.
Which kind talk be DAT. 3:1 where, how? If not for The SWestern block votes of which Christians are majority, Tinubu wouldn't have won the Elections. Benue, Rivers , He won are Christian states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by ppogba: 9:44pm On May 21, 2023
We like to worry over non- issues in this country.

Even if all the ministers are muslims and idol worshippers, will that stop December 25 from being Xmas or will it stop christians.from having goode Friday as a public holiday?
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Segzy19: 9:44pm On May 21, 2023
Very sure that such nonsense won't happen under Tinubu.... He isn't a bigot or fanatic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Olalekanjames: 9:45pm On May 21, 2023
If it were to be Christian, this so called Muslim group would have raised eye brow
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by kettykings: 9:47pm On May 21, 2023
APCNig:

You go just die over nothing. Are you yourself not unreturned, unrealistic, bigoted and idiotic? Thunder go soon strike you. Who knows ya Mama? Talo no Iyalaya e?
Mods do the needful
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Chinedumejoooo: 9:50pm On May 21, 2023
Who cares?
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Yada01(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2023
This Muric na mumu. How can Lagos, Nasarawa and Kaduna be a Muslim dominated state?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by okorogodwin4(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2023
The igiots will soon blame obi
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Mpanyi: 9:54pm On May 21, 2023
DMerciful:
So positions should be based on religion?

Don't mind him. Instead of commending Christians at least, he is typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Ndygold007: 10:01pm On May 21, 2023
Mother fuckers @ it,shame on too all u 9ja fucking youth, let's talk about how we can make good money by each person telling is what u are into and location so that we can assist eash other and leave these bitch ass muther fuckers so called politicians...

Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Moutine(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2023
zomby:

Very good Point!
I can assure you that Jagaban will never forget the youths. The last time I saw jagaban, I must confess to all that the man was surrounded with nothing but the youths…starting from his PA to his bodyguards and to his contemporary advisers. He loves the youth and will surely carry them along

Okay,,, no p #noted... BAT regime.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Mrbenny001: 10:02pm On May 21, 2023
How does all these nonsense appointment brings improvement to Nigerian...if that's not the aim...then we are not ready to move forward....any Muslim in power or not that is nursing anything close to Islamization should forget it...such person is day dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Nicenixon: 10:02pm On May 21, 2023
Aonkuuse:
The Muslims are lobbying while Christians are on social media and church altars lamenting, if Muslims form majority of Tinubu's cabinet now, everyone will be shouting Marginalization. This is why I don't take my Christian brothers seriously.
leave am o, dem no sabi work but na to dy complain be der specialty especially the so called pastors.
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by garfield1: 10:02pm On May 21, 2023
Agent17th:

I wonder. Nasarawa has four major towns. Lafia, Akwanga, Kaffi and Nasarawa town. Only Nasarawa town is Muslim dominated. The capital lafia is close but keffi and Akwanga are christian dominated.

As for Taraba, they have majorly 3 towns, Jalingo, Wukari and Takum and christians are in Thier numbers.

Lafia and keffi are Muslim dominated.jalingo and muri are muslims
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by VicHots(f): 10:03pm On May 21, 2023
Blame them not! Christians rejected the Muslim -Muslim ticket!
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Moventist: 10:04pm On May 21, 2023
yomi531:
Which kind talk be DAT. 3:1 where, how? If not for The SWestern block votes of which Christians are majority, Tinubu wouldn't have won the Elections. Benue, Rivers , He won are Christian states.

Taraba, Ikwa Ibom , Bayelsa and Adamawa won by Atiku are predominantly Christian states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by garfield1: 10:04pm On May 21, 2023
Yada01:
This Muric na mumu. How can Lagos, Nasarawa and Kaduna be a Muslim dominated state?

They are more muskins in Lagos,nasarawa
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Chucks13: 10:04pm On May 21, 2023
This is just a bloody distraction and void news.

Tinubu is not Buhari, Tinubu look for brains and not religion shit.

Pls is it even a new thing for president to have one particular religion more in his cabinet than other, so what is the fuss now? Is Muslims not more in Buhari administration, so what is the big deal now?

Pls is Christains not more in Gej administration? So pls what is the noise here about?

Pls you obidient go and prepare your 50 witnesses in the next seven weeks as your obi said than going around spew thrash.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by garfield1: 10:04pm On May 21, 2023
Moventist:

Taraba, Ikwa Ibom , Bayelsa and Adamawa won by Atiku are predominantly Christian states

Taraba is 40% muslims
Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by gloryman91: 10:07pm On May 21, 2023
Stupid bloggers full of lies, no direct source of information just to cause problem all over, find better work go do.

Tinubu is not a fool.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by Nicenixon: 10:08pm On May 21, 2023
post=123281904:
Same politics of religion that has not done the nation any good since 1960 is what some daft and stupid people are still embarking on?
Shame on y'all.
leave them o, set of vision-less people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by FiftyFifty(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2023
ucheicon:
How's is Taraba and Nasarawa a muslim majority state? Who says that all southwestern states are Muslim-majority states?🤔

I don't know about the Southwest but both Nasarawa and Taraba are Muslim-majority states, assuming you truly and sincerely want to know.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians by TrainPark: 10:10pm On May 21, 2023
I believe Tinubu will make a good president... I do hope he does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public / Victoria Obaze Becomes Mayor In UK / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.