Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism (9226 Views)

A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Happy Birthday Reality101 / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
Yay! REALITY is here *giggles*

Errm, pls wats F2F?

Aite cuddle, no p, wud do dat later at nyt. I posted it earlier but modified my post mins later
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ask me
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Errm, pls wats F2F?

Aite cuddle, no p, wud do dat later at nyt. I posted it earlier but modified my post mins later

Ok, I am gonna give u closure, forget I was ever here & be u, best of luck with chris tuck. wink wink wink
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Ok baby tell me what u feel for REALITY101 undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor sad sad sad sad
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2011
The babe sure has game I like, nice. You kept everyone waiting for hours. She is doing the reverse psychology. Brilliant. Sorry no interruption, i am going to look for sexkillz, bye.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

The babe sure has game I like, nice. You kept everyone waiting for hours. She is doing the reverse psychology. Brilliant. Sorry no interruption, i am going to look for sexkillz, bye.

angry angry angry Shoulda hola my phone

Here for you Bhusayor sweetness

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
Yes it comes with some pills but not for what you think undecided undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
REALITY101:

bhusayor sad sad sad sad

Don't tell me you're sad cos I kept you waiting cos dats exactly how I felt when you refused to wake up den too.

I feel a lot for REALITY, except intimate desire undecided

It cud be a turn off for the reality I knw, grin, so can I still proceed
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Don't tell me you're sad cos I kept you waiting cos dats exactly how I felt when you refused to wake up den too.

I feel a lot for REALITY, except intimate desire undecided

It cud be a turn off for the reality I knw, grin, so can I still proceed

shocked  shocked But that's the sweetest part of it. .  How do u expect me to survive without that one? can we make a deal then you can proceed?
sexkillz:

cool

Quit sneaking around here cuz we ain't doing no 3some ok. This babe is so special to me. Did u know I murdered my Brazilian girlfriend just to plug off her hair for Bhusayor? undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
REALITY101:

Quit sneaking around here cuz we ain't doing no 3some ok. This babe is so special to me. Did u know I murdered my Brazilian girlfriend just to plug off her hair for Bhusayor? undecided
Chill out bro! I'm on your side! I'm standing at the door to ward off flies and intruders! No one dares disturb, else they get a cataclysm of Innuendos! cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
Sheeeesh! Dat ws supposed to b OUR secret, In trying to come across like a macho n caring man You re making me appear as a golddigger.

No 1 turn-off; Reality can't keep secrets.

Errrm sexkillz, this is the point where I wouldn't entertain aprokos of any race, colour n specie. I know you trying to watch out for your bro, buh pls disappear right this minute! Tnk you.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
Babe I'm letting him know cuz I could kill him too if he trespasses.

I still want you to tell me publicly how much u want me. . Tell me how much the fire burning inside u
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
So, turn off is just ONE and we all knw no one is perfect, so I'm still in wink cheesy

What's the deal?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2011
No more sex on first date just for u. . I'm shifting it to the second date. .  deal?

Cuddlemii:

smiley smiley smiley

We don't need a house keeper thanks. . cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
REALITY101:

I still want you to tell me publicly how much u want me. . Tell me how much the fire burning inside u
REALITY101:

REALITY101:

I still want you to tell me publicly how much u want me. . Tell me how much the fire
REALITY101 link=topic=769719.msg9232632#msg9232632 date=1317155065:

You kill dat easy for Secs shocked. Chei and roki warned me oocry cry

Anyway, nothing spoil, this is just the second turn off, I'm stiil in.

REALITY, the fire burning inside me is enough to burn a whole forest, but I'm still not okay with that deal,

I'm aware of your signature, but let's leave the secsing aside plizzzzzz wink
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
In sexkillz's terms, the above is discomboulation. Wat ws I thinking quoting like that?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

In sexkillz's terms, the above is discomboulation. Wat ws I thinking quoting like that?

Bhubaby u might want to give me the ID now. Or I give u mine
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

lipsrsealed Ok tell me what u want.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
Moi crush, don't feel left out, that was just a distraction, the thread is just for borrofus wink

What I want ; I want secx outta it

Er errmm, are you bi? Cos most times 190 accuses u of duing men too lipsrsealed
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
For me or for cuddle? ?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Ok, yahoo.com

added u, u can can now remove
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ok I guess this thread is stylishly and indirectly for both of u. .
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok I guess this thread is stylishly and indirectly for both of u. .

grin grin grin No ooooo. I just like her boldness & want to be friends with her. You both can continue tongue tongue tongue. Try n be nice!!!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Dyt(f): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
Walks in
looks arnd
shakes head n chuckles once
Reality baby meet me in d rm ryt now
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
*shakes vigorously*

Madam don show oo

*shouting* SEXKILLZ oooooooo, this is wen I need you.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

*shakes vigorously*

Madam don show oo

*shouting* SEXKILLZ oooooooo, this is wen I need you.

I've bn in-love with you before creation of this thread
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
Dyt:

Walks in
looks arnd
shakes head n chuckles once
Reality baby meet me in d rm ryt now

Spank her to the corner. . ^ What are you doing here?^^ angry embarassed
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
REALITY101:

I've bn  in-love with you before creation of this thread
Need i say more? The Iroko tree has spoken! DYT, you are hereby Dismissed! Thanks for your cooperation! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? / Ibadan Connect / Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.