Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism (9281 Views)

A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Happy Birthday Reality101 / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2011
bhusayor:

Hey baby, you really dint mean to call me boring right? embarassed embarassed embarassed, I slept off so early yesterday cos I was veeeerrry tired, had a hectic day. Thank you soo much for the roses (I'm aware its giving some haters migraine tongue tongue) .

Baby, with these romantic gestures of yours, I'm sticking with you forever kiss

Hope u had a good night baby. Just coming in from a friends birthday party @pool party, need to take a quick shower then head to bed got stuff to tomorrow morning past 11pm already. Don't forget my birthday is on the 10th tongue wink Singing birthday s[i]ex[/i] by Jeremiah tongue

Stay safe and outta trouble. kiss

Ileke-IdI:

Iwo omo yii, se o fe pa mi ni?
Gosh, maa se mi bayii

Speaking in tongues blah blah blah
All that I need right now is my translator then I would know how to deal with you # roach. . . She's not available right now
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2011
REALITY101:

I think I'mma leave Bhusayor for Ileke IdI  undecided  angry undecided

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

El Guapo:

shocked shocked shocked

the devil is a liar! So is El Guapo tongue

*october 10 on my mind*
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
bhusayor:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the devil is a liar! So is El Guapo tongue

*october 10 on my mind*

How far, omoge?

Je ka ignore obo yen grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ok ma'am let's talk this over peacefully. . . What do you want? What can I do for you #in calm and gentle voice
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2011
^^ Leave my child (bhusayor) alone or simply prove that you're worth her love. Simple.
enough copying and pasting of dried Naija poems online.

I will whip that child if she comes back here again to "awwww" at some fake poem. angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2011
angry angry angry angry i tot you already agreed to be nice to reality, aunty idi,

. And why wouldnt i 'awwwww' at those romantic poems? You really dont knw what it takes to write a poem for a loved one, i guess?

err errrm, sugar, ow du u think we can get aunty idi to keep quiet, i trust you to do sth soon.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
where is my broom stick? grin

stubborn gal, are you from Ondo? They usually have that stubborn head grin grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
I'm actually from ekiti too , owu iya lomo gbon ni tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
bhusayor:

I'm actually from ekiti too , owu iya lomo gbon ni tongue tongue tongue  

we dont talk like that. Opuro ni e o tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2011
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin, ok! From ekiti but born and bred outside ekiti
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2011
bhusayor:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin, ok! From ekiti but born and bred outside ekiti

If you're serious, then I'm not leaving this thread until I'm sure that omo nna yen ko ni pa e grin

Thank me later tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2011
ok! I'm no more from ekiti, never was angry angry angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2011
guess its time for the moment of truth, bhusayor is just a username, my real name is Nkiru Nzekwe. cool cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2011
^^^ You go tire for here tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
Smh @ this village woman. I ain't leaving no one alone. . Copy and paste Nigeria poem? Shut d hell up Nigerians don't even know what poem is jealous granny. Please go breasst feed your child and leave us the heck alone.

Ya honey I think the best way to shut this zoole up is getting her a man she's lonely and seriously need a dude. With a huge pen1s in her mouth she gon be mute.

How are you doing my Queen. Baby you know you're the most beautiful chick alive?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
I'm fine my prince charming, and with last statement of yours, i promise you something bigger than planned for your birthday, just keep your fingers crossed,

*now thinking of the suitable guy that will keep aunty idi mute*

brb wv a name.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
bhusayor:

angry angry angry angry i tot you already agreed to be nice to reality, aunty idi,

. And why wouldnt i 'awwwww' at those romantic poems? You really dont knw what it takes to write a poem for a loved one, i guess?

err errrm, sugar, ow du u think we can get aunty idi to keep quiet, i trust you to do sth soon.

grin grin grin Now can someone pls explain to me why i cant stop LMAO @ the emboldened?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin Now can someone pls explain to me why i cant stop LMAO @ the emboldened?

Cracks me up all the time too.  The peeps call me "the idi lady" in my neighborhood grin grin

bhusayor:

I'm fine my prince charming, and with last statement of yours, i promise you something bigger than planned for your birthday, just keep your fingers crossed,

*now thinking of the suitable guy that will keep aunty idi mute*

brb wv a name.

LOL Dont let my husband hear you o. Or he might turn your N50 boyfriend into a nna pretzel   grin grin

You still have no bruises right? sad Awom omo nna yen, won ma n feran lati na iyawo won sad sad
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Cracks me up all the time too.  The peeps call me "the idi lady" in my neighborhood grin grin
Really? cheesy Are the allegations against you true? Do you live up to your name? tongue tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Really? cheesy Are the allegations against you true? Do you live up to your name? tongue tongue

LOL You're funny.
Oya, let's plan a surprise attack on Bhusayor's N50 boyfriend cheesy
When he comes back on this thread, make we attack am simultaneously  tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL You're funny.
Oya, let's plan a surprise attack on Bhusayor's N50 boyfriend cheesy
When he comes backon this thread, make we attack am simultaneously tongue

Ileke ooh Ileke!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ileke ooh Ileke!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have 2 omos. Bhusayor and Goldieluks. Goldieluk is the angel that listens, this bhusayor, I must carry cane teach her lesson before she listens.

Omo mi daada, how are you today? grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
I am fine,thanks! cheesy

i almost finished cooking the soup before bhusayor added too much salt to it,
she says she don't know how to cook.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2011
The boss is here. Where my queen @?. The most sexiest chica alive, the apple of my eyes, the pea in my refrigerator my sweet potato. Damn baby you are the sweetest of all sweets.

Let the haters hate some more
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2011
Lord help us from all these plastic poems cheesy tongue

Goldieluks:

I am fine,thanks! cheesy

i almost finished cooking the soup before bhusayor added too much salt to it,
she says she don't know how to cook.
embarassed embarassed

Nitori Olorun!!! Where did I go wrong with that girl ehn?

*picks up broom* Oya where is she? Where did she go? angry cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2011
REALITY101:

The boss is here. Where my queen @?. The most sexiest chica alive, the apple of my eyes, the pea in my refrigerator my sweet potato. Damn baby you are the sweetest of all sweets.

Let the haters hate some more

Meshonu ebahon!!! grin
who wants a N50 d1ck hawker for lover?hisss
tongue

Lol Ileke she is in the room with Reality,pretending to be asleep. embarassed grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

Meshonu ebahon!!! grin
who wants a N50 d1ck hawker for lover?hisss
tongue

Lol Ileke she is in the room with Reality,pretending to be asleep. embarassed grin

Sleeping while Reality dey dia? Mo so fun wipe oko kekere reality ko le se nkankan fun. tongue

I will go and get her, you keep being good, shoogbo. I see a new aso aanko for you this Keresimesi grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2011
Chei! Goldie can lie!  I refuse to believe she s my sister, apart from the fact that she's too short and has refused to grow, her actions are way too devilish, mrs idi, u'd be surprised goldie is not as innocent as u think,

Keep the poems coming baby, some peeps need migraine tonyt
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2011
Boo u know both of them are just homeless that I have to employ them as housekeepers. Now u can make as much mess as u can to keep their asses busy.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
Idi mi. tongue tongue
I can see that you tactfully dodged the kweshion! tongue tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2011
bhusayor:

Chei! Goldie can lie! I refuse to believe she s my sister, apart from the fact that she's too short and has refused to grow, her actions is way too devilish, mrs idi, u'd be surprised goldie is not as innocent as u think,

Keep the poems coming baby, some peeps need migraine tonyt

Do you two have conflicts between the two of una? Eyin omo odua, ife lo ye ki e fun ara yin.

sexkillz:

Idi mi. tongue tongue
I can see that you tactfully dodged the kweshion! tongue tongue

Pretty smart huh? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You / Ibadan Connect / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.