Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism (9227 Views)

A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Happy Birthday Reality101 / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
Bhusayor honey I am so sorry for the embarrassment. .  * Hugging you so tight*
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
REALITY101:

Spank her to the corner. . ^ What are you doing here?^^ angry embarassed
. . . . . . And what did you spank her with? Hope it's not your hands! angry Stubborn assess need strong horse whip! angry ***hands him horsewhip*** grin grin grin angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2011
*breathes heavily*

Tank u Sexkillz and you, my crush if I dint take this bold step I wouldn't have knwn the feeling is mutual abi! Wat happened to your guts? You sure sexkillz is your bro? He should have put u on a more trajectory plane, lol *in his words*!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
So honey where do we go from here?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
Straight to your room
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

*breathes heavily*

Tank u Sexkillz [/b]and you, my crush if I dint take this bold step I wouldn't have knwn the feeling is mutual abi! Wat happened to your guts? [b]You sure sexkillz is your bro? He should have put u on a more trajectory plane, lol *in his words*!
You welcome sweets! Yeah he's my bro! You think i'll go thru all this, and chase intruders if he wasnt? Think i'll ward off discombobulated miscreants off your back for some random higgledy piggledy dude? Think again gyal!. . . . I'm loyal to my friends! cool cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Straight to your room

I don't mean to turn you down or off. You are so special so we shouldn't just land in bed like that, u dig? I want to treat you like ma queen  kiss wink first take u to beautiful places u know. Btw I ran outta of condoms or are you ready for a baby
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2011
Chei! See as u fail my test.

To your room to discuss, away from intruders so that we'll get to know each other better!

Btw wats condom?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Chei! See as u fail my test.

To your room to discuss, away from intruders so that we'll get to know each other better!

Btw wats condom?

Oh condom? I guess you guys refer to it as toilet roll. Just in-case u wanted to take a pee. . But don't worry I'mma stop over at the grocery store

So what now baby are you ready?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
Lmao!

I'm not ready! The 'sideliners' need suspense u know?, plus I have to go to bed now.

*gives REALITY a kiss on his large forehead*

Assignment against tomorr; each kiss has a meaning, what does a kiss on the forehead mean? Feel free to ask your bro sexkillz,

Till tomorr, iyou remain my cherished crush
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2011
Why on the forehead? in my dictionary it mean you have a bad breath, do? grin

Ok, good night and sweet dreams. . . kiss
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
I'm soooooooooooooo in-love tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
Lawd! I had to respond to this cos it got me laughin ril hard, is bad breath a turn off for u cos I actually do have
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
Love knows no Bad breath. . . . . . cool cool(Sexkillz 2011)
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
sexkillz:

Love knows no Bad breath. . . . . . cool cool(Sexkillz 2011)

cool cool cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2011
bhusayor:

Lawd! I had to respond to this cos it got me laughin ril hard, is bad breath a turn off for u cos I actually do have

We can bleach it. I'm missing you already sad
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by HighChief4(m): 1:11am On Sep 28, 2011
So far so good, lets see what happens tomorrow
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 28, 2011
High_Chief:

So far so good, lets see what happens tomorrow

What are you wishing us?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by HighChief4(m): 2:23am On Sep 28, 2011
^^^Lets see how it goes first, thou i have earlier given my blessings
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2011
This is for you my beautiful Bhusayor kiss wink wink

Please do not read this poem. .  The poem is for Bhusayor alone. .  Gracias por su cooperación

Oh beautiful one, adorned with spell To ravage my world as might a sweet angel. Oh beautiful thing, so much at ease: Allure of caressing breeze in
touch gentle. Oh beautiful creature, sail me do, As floating on seas of halcyon blue tincture.You beautiful being, gracing charm And features that render feel of deep texture. Your beautiful poise in glide supreme, Gives such like a vista honed as from heaven. That beautiful art of face ornate, Not ever to understate or be riven. Your beautiful flame of pulchritude Doth dizzy me high, so I conclude always You beautiful girl forever be My
shining

Bhusayor
; my guide; my stairway.

tongue cheesy undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Scash(f): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2011
Hmmm. I didnt read it
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2011
REALITY101:

What are you wishing us?
all the best
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2011
REALITY101:

This is for you my beautiful Bhusayor kiss wink wink

Please do not read this poem. .  The poem is for Bhusayor alone. .  Gracias por su cooperación

Oh beautiful one, adorned with spell To ravage my world as might a sweet angel. Oh beautiful thing, so much at ease: Allure of caressing breeze in
touch gentle. Oh beautiful creature, sail me do, As floating on seas of halcyon blue tincture.You beautiful being, gracing charm And features that render feel of deep texture. Your beautiful poise in glide supreme, Gives such like a vista honed as from heaven. That beautiful art of face ornate, Not ever to understate or be riven. Your beautiful flame of pulchritude Doth dizzy me high, so I conclude always You beautiful girl forever be My
shining

Bhusayor
; my guide; my stairway.

tongue cheesy undecided

OMG *fans self* can't believe I just read this 15 times, this is overwhelming smiley

You deserve more than just a kiss on the forehead

*plants kiss on his acne-free cheek*

kiss kiss kiss

To the well wishers, you're appreciated cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2011
Scash:

Hmmm. I didnt read it

Intruder.

bhusayor:

OMG *fans self* can't believe I just read this 15 times, this is overwhelming smiley

You deserve more than just a kiss on the forehead

*plants kiss on his acne-free cheek*

kiss kiss kiss

To the well wishers, you're appreciated cheesy

I'm glad you read it before I go to bed. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by dammytex: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2011
Uhmmmmm,

So, romance can bring this part out of Reality 101. Interesting.

Now, who's next?

Mr Cork or 190?

But miss Bhussy, please enjoy this affection while it lasts o
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2011
dammytex:

Uhmmmmm,

So, romance can bring this part out of Reality 101. Interesting.

Now, who's next?

Mr Cork or 190?

But miss Bhussy, please enjoy this affection while it lasts o

Lol, so who will volunteer to bring out the romantic part of Mr Cork ooo?

Buh puhhleeeez, dammy, this affection has come to stay o , just that time difference is tearing us apart
cry cry cry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Scash(f): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2011
Ehn, one person wld sacrifice for d oda naani.
U stay awake today, he stays awake tomoro. Simple
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Dyt(f): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2011
I know no one 4ks u beta dan i do nigga
she s jst gon b on 4 few days
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2011
tongue jolos dyt
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Dyt(f): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2011
I love 2 share babe
go on
v d swtest tym wit him
he ll always cm beggin 4 dis punny
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
You need anoda spanking from reality, he should v used horsewhip instead of his. bare hands just as sexkillz suggested.

Wait till he wakes up.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Dyt(f): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
N wat makes u think i m nt on his bed ryt now
u want me send u a pix of my hand on his hard d1ck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? / Ibadan Connect / Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.