Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism (9236 Views)

A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Happy Birthday Reality101 / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i refuse to believe dt angry angry angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Dyt(f): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
U dont v 2 Bhusexxy
*i can v him n everyoda d1cks anytym i want*
feel free 2 swallow his balls
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
cry cry :'
Reality!!!! Wherever u are i need you to come refute these claims ooooo

dyt's here tormenting me oooooooooooooo(
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
bhusayor:

cry cry :'
Reality!!!! Wherever u are i need you to come refute these claims ooooo

dyt's here tormenting me oooooooooooooo(

Aww-Ouch my poor baby. I'm sorry for not bn there to protect you from this she-male-wolf. She's gonna pay for this. Did she hurt you? do you want to press charges for assault. Lemme know boo
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
Dyt:

N wat makes u think i m nt on his bed ryt now
u want me send u a pix of my hand on his hard d1ck?

You wish. .

You will hear from my lawyer
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2011
Umm, Reality what about DYT? shocked undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

Umm, Reality what about DYT? shocked undecided

What's DYT? undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
REALITY101:

What's DYT? undecided
grin grin ok i meant dyt your xxxxX machine.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin ok i meant dyt your xxxxX machine.

I have no idea of what you're talking about.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2011
REALITY101:

I have no idea of what you're talking about.

Stop typing with your anuus.
what are you gonna do with your wife dyt,now that you have fallen for another?
undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
I asked you earlier #What's dyt/DYT . . .

No offense ma'am I live for Bhusayor and I don't know anything or whatsoever called DYT or dyt. And no I'm typing with my hands. . Dig?

Another party crasher. . Home wrecker
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2011
Why are you denying your wifey? men men men!!! shocked
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hmnnn, wv this last post of yours, I have confirmed this affection is for real *giggles*

Ow u duing?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by 5stardude: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
bhusayor:

Hmnnn, wv this last post of yours, I have confirmed this affection is for real *giggles*

Ow u duing?

angry Goldieluks reported me for falling in-love with you. .
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
W T F?! My crush got banned!

Goldie, y na?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
I had to cause he keeps sharing his dicck, with every available punny,sowwy Bhusayor.^^ sad cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
I'm unstoppable. . .
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hmmm goldieeeeeeeeeeeee angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Hmmm goldieeeeeeeeeeeee angry angry angry angry angry

what??ms matchmaker angry angry angry tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2011
Goldieluks = JLO. . Home wrecker
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Dyt(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
Walks in
sees Reality n smiles
v a gd tym baby
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Goldieluks = JLO. . Home wrecker

Your conscience is pricking your balls huh?
me home wrecker? Please!!!
shocked
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2011
Errrm, now that REALITY 101 is back we have some privacy in here?
Goldie n dyt!!!!!
Tanx for your coperation!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
what? is it not too early to have sexx,why you dey pursue us from your house?^^
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2011
Reality, now let's talk about your multiple concubines!

Dyt
Nekai
Anita19
Pweety4me tongue

Where do I stand

@goldie, I go with reality's signature, go over it again tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2011

Dyt
Nekai
Anita19
Pweety4me
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2011
ok oh!! miss quickie!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
bhusayor:

Dyt
Nekai
Anita19
Pweety4me

I don't even know these people. So there's absolutely nothing to talk about them. Ok?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
bhusayor, you can do better nau.

Oga o, my ppl no get taste again? embarassed
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Mannylex(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2011
Guess who's here. . . Reality, i'm gonna give you a good chase for your money, cos i've got a secret crush on Bhusayor, and I think is high time I start unleashing everything already. . . cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2011
Huh?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

bhusayor, you can do better nau.

Oga o, my ppl no get taste again? embarassed

Don't you have some works to do? or @least go fuc[i]k[/i] yourself . . . >>> sucker

Mannylex:

Guess who's here. . . Reality, i'm gonna give you a good chase for your money, cos i've got a secret crush on Bhusayor, and I think is high time I start unleashing everything already. . .  cool

Who are you again? ? ? ?  undecided

bhusayor:

Huh?

Who's this Mannylex ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? / Ibadan Connect / Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.