Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism (9283 Views)

A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Happy Birthday Reality101 / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nah she's gone for good. . No regret , u have got all the qualities that I want.

I didn't see nothing
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
Yawnn sad
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Scash(f): 4:45am On Oct 02, 2011
You guys still here?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 02, 2011
Scash:

You guys still here?

Who are you?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2011
Busayo, so how far? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Sheesh my baby is sleeping. We gon hola whenever we need you for diaper discarding or have some house keeping opening but for now we are ok with Goldie and dyt doing the cleaning. Thanks tho
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2011
Scash:

You guys still here?

Ileke-IdI:

We are making progress, gettin crazier about each other by the day tongue tongue cool any problem, you both?

Hey baby, just waking up now. I dreamt that I was wrapped in your arms all thru the nyt only for me to wake up to see 'tessy' the dyt-size teddy bear you gave me by my side, cry cry cry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2011
bhusayor:

We are making progress, gettin crazier about each other by the day tongue tongue cool any problem, you both?

Hey baby, just waking up now. I dreamt that I was wrapped in your arms all thru the nyt only for me to wake up to see 'tessy' the dyt-size teddy bear you gave me by my side,  cry cry cry

Any problem? Se oo ranti nkan ti mo so fun e n'ijeta ni?

Tell your N50 boyfriend-wanna-be to stop referring to me o.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

angry undecided.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

NO mii ranti *strait face*

Hey dear, did you by chance lose your manners undecided angry angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
Ok I think I need to leave the thread for both of you. Yall should have fun angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok I think I need to leave the thread for both of you. Yall should have fun angry
^^ Bye bye. Go and find one Nneka abi Na Nkechi tongue tongue

bhusayor:

NO mii ranti *strait face*

Hey dear, did you by chance lose your manners undecided angry angry

He is gone now. Dont worry eh. You're safe grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
cry cry cry *runz after reality* its not wot you think sugar, I made that statement cos you dint say hello to me wen u came in and NOT in support of anti idi, come back babe! Don't make a laughing stock fr em haters.

ileke-idi, this is the point where I say 'it was nice knowing you' . You've done more harm already angry angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
Ileke- idi food is ready.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2011
bhusayor:

cry cry cry *runz after reality* its not wot you think sugar, I made that statement cos you dint say hello to me wen u came in and NOT in support of anti idi, come back babe! Don't make a laughing stock fr em haters.

ileke-idi, this is the point where I say 'it was nice knowing you' . You've done more harm already angry angry

Why do abused female always run back to their abusing lover?

By the Yoruba spirit invested in me, I will rid you of such thing. Kaiiii, it will not happen in my presence angry angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ileke- idi food is ready.

Sweety, what did you make? I hope na fried plantain.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Sweety, what did you make? I hope na fried plantain.

fried yam and ewedu. grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

fried yam and ewedu. grin

No be me and you go chop that thing.  tongue

Back in the kitchen and make me some White amala (lafuu) with ogbono soup. Must have hard ponmo that fights back when you bite it. Must have shaki, cow feet, oxtail, etc etc.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2011
Chaiii, I got chop today ooooohhh grin grin grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

No be me and you go chop that thing.  tongue

Back in the kitchen and make me some White amala (lafuu) with ogbono soup. Must have hard ponmo that fights back when you bite it. Must have shaki, cow feet, oxtail, etc etc.

cheesy cheesy

Jeez too much cooking for me tonight,don't worry.
i'll give the list the list to the house girl Dyt,so she can get those stuffs. cheesy cheesy

Bhusayor have you filled the water tank yet?
grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2011
bhusayor:

No matter what happens I will always be here for you. You are my light and sunshine. I'm gonna ignore them haters until they fade to mars. I'm glad you are choosing me over that jealous hating grandma (Ileke IdI)

Ileke-IdI:

^^ Bye bye. Go and find one Nneka abi Na Nkechi  tongue tongue

He is gone now. Dont worry eh. You're safe grin

Not yet not now never.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
For you my baby. . Careful so they don't steal it.

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2011
undecided undecided angry angry angry Don't make me say you're boring baby. . undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Jeez too much cooking for me tonight,don't worry.
i'll give the list the list to the house girl Dyt,so she can get those stuffs. cheesy cheesy

Bhusayor have you filled the water tank yet?
grin

Where is she (Busayo)? I hope her N50 boyfriend-wanna-be didnt push her into the well after she took my advise tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2011
Can the mods remove the black roses on this thread? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2011
Smh. . Jealousy is a mofo. Your fat please move I am allergic to fat asses.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 03, 2011
shocked shocked wot the hell are these ladies doing here? Goldie, Ileke idi angry angry, kilode gan naa? And yeah ileke idi, m fine, VERY fine! Btw, goldie's such a poor cook, so I op you're prepared to be served with crap tongue

Hey baby, you really dint mean to call me boring right? embarassed embarassed embarassed, I slept off so early yesterday cos I was veeeerrry tired, had a hectic day. Thank you soo much for the roses (I'm aware its giving some haters migraine tongue tongue) .

Baby, with these romantic gestures of yours, I'm sticking with you forever kiss
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 03, 2011
Hey, keep up being safe, I'm proud of you. omo mi daada smiley
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Hey, keep up being safe, I'm proud of you. omo mi daada smiley

Tanx ma cheesy, but you need to be nice to reality wink
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 03, 2011
bhusayor:

Tanx ma cheesy, but you need to be nice to reality wink

When my children are in danger, I must react o. cheesy
Omo yen ti maa n binu ju lol, bi omo kekere. Mo kan n fi emi (mind) e sere ni. Maa da mi lohun cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2011
He'll be a good in-law u knw? Provided you're not always at loggerheads
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 03, 2011
Iwo omo yii, se o fe pa mi ni?
Gosh, maa se mi bayii

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You / Ibadan Connect / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.