Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? (4350 Views)

Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Drone95(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2023
I'm still trying to figure out what actually the image is portraying

5 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Solofresh2: 11:47am On May 21, 2023
Pure Nonsense
You need Jesus man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Tinububalls: 12:03pm On May 21, 2023
This picture can't be any clearer.
Life of a whóre.
Even after getting married to the Simp with roses, she continued whoring.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2023
OP

It means that Despite Nigerian ladies talk about a Man being Rich, Responsible, God Fearing,etc,
Their Love for a Strong Gbola is Number 1 in their Wishlist. cool smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Hugoempirecargo: 12:33pm On May 21, 2023
Drone95:

She has a main boyfriend, could even be a fiance. Probably give her money monthly. Foot all bills. trying hard to make her happy by all means, He's the one with roses

Even at that. She still cheats on him with many other guys

Op I think now u understand the picture clearly

6 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Drone95(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2023
Hugoempirecargo:

She has a main boyfriend, could even be a fiance. Probably give her money monthly. Foot all bills. trying hard to make her happy by all means, He's the one with roses

Even at that. She still cheats on him with many other guys

Op I think now u understand the picture clearly
not yet bro, seems like boyfriends before the man with flower nd manfriends after the man with flower

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by seanwilliam(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2023
A simp getting married to over-beaten pUssy

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Illegal1(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2023
Drone95:
not yet bro, seems like boyfriends before the man with flower nd manfriends after the man with flower

omoh.......which other explanation do u nid?

tinububalls has explain everytin in his comment.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Rokiat(f): 5:20pm On May 21, 2023
Men wouldn’t mind putting their
Private into any hole overlooking all consequences just for a few minutes of pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Savedday2: 5:38pm On May 21, 2023
It means after she is married, the numbers of men she will be knacking with will be great

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by marlow1962(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2023
Forget my past, it doesn't matter. Let's build a better future together.

Me= na ment?

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Truvelisback(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2023
Drone95:
The pics is about the number of men she had slept with before a SIMP came for her for marriage.🙆🤦

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Brandiebird: 7:22pm On May 21, 2023
The conception of most redpillers 😆

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by rtdCivilservant: 7:30pm On May 21, 2023
Drone95:
It means she had slept with 10 different men before she met her Mr Right, supposedly her husband. After marriage, she is still sleeping with her last 3 exes aside the husband. The perfect interpretation, and I hope u understood it.

8 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Iamcute(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2023
Drone95:

For those that claim her past don't matter grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by LajaLaba: 8:21pm On May 21, 2023
angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by MechanicMike: 8:40pm On May 21, 2023
Drone95:

angry
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by MechanicMike: 8:40pm On May 21, 2023
Drone95:

So u are gay.... corrrrrrrect?. U loooookin at naaaaked mens!!(no offenscce) angry

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Levels1(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2023
The illustration is very straight forward.

She has a fiancee who loves her and placed her in high esteemed.

On the other hand, she has lot's of men she loves and cheated with.

The graphics illustration shows the position in which she placed her the Man who loves her into.

As she loves many men and see the Man who treats her like a diamond as an option.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by flokii: 10:28pm On May 21, 2023
A good looking gentleman trying to impress a h0e (public toilet) when sharp bad guys are on queue waiting to give her wotowoto and ejaculate..

The life of an average Simp.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by flokii: 10:32pm On May 21, 2023
Levels1:
The illustration is very straight forward.

She has a fiancee who loves her and placed her in high esteemed.

On the other hand, she has lot's of men she loves and cheated with.

The graphics illustration shows the position in which she placed her the Man who loves her into.

As she loves many men and see the Man who treats her like a diamond as an option.

The serious guy no even dey top 10 among the important men in the h0e's life.
The guy currently on her matter must be an expert driller.. Na she go dey buy airtime, call am dey beg for sex. Chai, see life.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Adranidoo(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2023
You know what the image mean.
At least common sense should make u understand.
Most Nigerian girls no sha deserve marriage but if at all u eventually wanna settled down
NEVER WIFE A SLOT!!!
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Astra101: 2:00am On May 22, 2023
It means the pvssy of a bitch can never be yours all alone... Just turn by turn cool

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Goodlady(f): 5:27am On May 22, 2023
Tinububalls:
This picture can't be any clearer.
Life of a whóre.
Even after getting married to the Simp with roses, she continued whoring.
You are sighted, analyser.
What do you call the men patronizing the LovePeddler?
Didn't they get roses from female too that married them?
Don't tag whoredom to female alone.
Drone95:
You knew the content of your post. No dey ask us JAMB question.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Corridon: 6:35am On May 22, 2023
Goodlady:

I still can't forget the day I deflowered you sweetheart.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Tinububalls: 7:11am On May 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Any man that patronises a LovePeddler is definitely a womaniser.

NB: Some of those men on the queue may not know that she's a LovePeddler.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by GOVERNORR: 8:09am On May 22, 2023
There is a simp in every fvcking que..

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by almarthins(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2023
Drone95:

One mumu in love why other men dey drill the same lady wey him dey die over.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by almarthins(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
The pics is about the number of men she had slept with before a SIMP came for her for marriage.🙆🤦

Just one simp o with few more men behind him. It means the girl na LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Levels1(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2023
flokii:

The serious guy no even dey top 10 among the important men in the h0e's life.
The guy currently on her matter must be an expert driller.. Na she go dey buy airtime, call am dey beg for sex. Chai, see life.

Exactly bro
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Goodlady(f): 1:19pm On May 22, 2023
Tinububalls:

Any man that patronises a LovePeddler is definitely a womaniser.

NB: Some of those men on the queue may not know that she's a LovePeddler.
Receive brain 🧠
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? by Goodlady(f): 1:20pm On May 22, 2023
Corridon:
I still can't forget the day I deflowered you sweetheart.
Dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / . / Man Caught Banging His Bestfriend's Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.