Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Jealousy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy (3997 Views)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealousy by zignorr(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2007
@olanajim and mellow. . . Gentlemen,I hereby tendered an unrevised appology to you guys. cheesy grin grin

@easybaby . . .and what did you say? grin
Re: Jealousy by Easybaby(f): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2007
@zignor . . .That's fine! cheesy grin grin
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2007
So some is apologising to me here? Haba!

For what? I am not offended at all. In fact, I am tired of too many friends. I need enemies, now. So no apology for. Abi Na apoloy a go chop?
Re: Jealousy by mellow(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2007
appology accepted. Do not mind olanajim at all. He only

has a Bar of chocolate yesterday and you know like they

say a hubgry man is an angry one.

"Zoom off to his house to give him something to eat."
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2007
He is my friend. He is doing me a favour. So don't spoil the party.
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2007
He is my friend. He is doing me a favour. So don't spoil the party.
Re: Jealousy by mellow(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim have you finished eating? did you see the wine in the wine celler?

It is a 1962 so do make sure you leave some Zignorr, Easybaby, somze, and

some others who want a taste too.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jealousy by ariblaze(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2007
Have you ever been jealous of a brother, Ariblaze? There is this brother of yours scouting for Nuke. Granie know him. I just feel I "gbeborun" so I can see how jealous you may be

i have challenged grannie

i am not aware of any other siblings

and

i am jealous of no one
Re: Jealousy by zignorr(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim:

So some is apologising to me here? Haba!

For what? I am not offended at all. In fact, I am tired of too many friends. I need enemies, now. So no apology for. Abi Na apoloy a go chop?

Really? . . .I will get enemies for you if you said so . . .just watch out undecided

@mellow . . .thanks for your kindness, but me and easybaby don't feel like drinking cos we are now feeding on the honey and manna which I had brought from the moon cheesy grin grin
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2007
Mellow,
Zignor brought a wine for me from the Space. Brew by the Aliens. Manufactured in the moon. You can't beat the taste. I merely had a cup. I am keeping the rest of the bottle for Salah Day. The second bottle for my prospective in-law.

Don't stretch your imagination too thin. It is not the type you quoted.

Easybaby had hers. She is Zignor's babe. As for you, you aint sharing nothing. You gotta work for yours.
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2007
Zignor,
Gurumorin! I need enemies plenty plenty. Please send them to me. I am tired of fair weather friends. Do you know that enemies make you live longer? Please send them o jare.

WARNING:
I don't want Obj kind of enemy or Osama bin Laden type. Any other type is ok for me.
Re: Jealousy by acidrop(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim:

Oh I see. Acid is attacking someone else. I am still looking for the pot Ariblaze.

Have you ever been jealous of a brother, Ariblaze? There is this brother of yours scouting for Nuke. Granie know him. I just feel I "gbeborun" so I can see how jealous you may be.

who am i attacking?

@efuah, sup babe, am fyn tnk u
hwz u doing?

and dint know acidrop was referring to me  

i wasent undecided
Re: Jealousy by ariblaze(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2007
@ acidrop

i think i always knew you were not

guess the mirror man was looking to give me a sparring

problem is

i want to offload some
Re: Jealousy by acidrop(f): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
hahahah, lol, just take it easy smiley
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ariblaze, ask grannie about Somze background. Jealousy would soon catch you. He is a prodigal one sha. He is suffering from the effect of over exposure to Nukes he got from Iran. The bobo want to destroy every gentleman on Nairaland with Nuclear bomb! Can you beat that?

Thank God, we have someone from outer Space. UFO Zignor. His experience with Aliens would help.

Acid drop,
sorry. I thought you are attacking efua? Anyway, I like your face. I saw your real pics. Why not post it?
Re: Jealousy by acidrop(f): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2007
tnx, cos am too hot jare, was just trying 2 prove a point to someone with that one
Re: Jealousy by ariblaze(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ariblaze, ask grannie about Somze background. Jealousy would soon catch you. He is a prodigal one sha. He is suffering from the effect of over exposure to Nukes he got from Iran. The bobo want to destroy every gentleman on Nairaland with Nuclear bomb! Can you beat that?

you just dont get it

people i aint a gentleman grin

and yeah grannie needs to answer to that

meanwhile are you insinuating grannie had an affair? angry
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2007
Acid drop, Hahahaha a prophet is talking. Did you know that I saw it in my dream?
Re: Jealousy by acidrop(f): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2007
saw what ma pic? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2007
Yes now!
Such a face!
Outstanding!

Ariblaze,
grannie isn't having affair. One of her "chilling" gave birth to you and Somze. That is why she call you grandchilly.
Re: Jealousy by ariblaze(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2007
meaning,
Re: Jealousy by acidrop(f): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim:

Yes now!
Such a face!
Outstanding!

Ariblaze,
grannie isn't having affair. One of her "chilling" gave birth to you and Somze. That is why she call you grandchilly.

u some dude, so na me u dey dream c undecided
Re: Jealousy by zignorr(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2007
@Olanajim . . .You don't have a choice . . .enemy is enemy . . .he who pays the piper dictate the tone, not the piper dictating the tone. undecided
Therefore, brace up cos this one is beyond your mirror's reach tongue
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ariblaze,
guess now! Iice is frozen, her kids must be chilly, and grand kid naturally would be grandchilly. That is my own .

Acid drop,
yes, na you!

Zignorr,
Didn't you read that I gave you an exception? Osama is the world most dangerous man. Even American and her sophisticated technology can't track him down. I don't fear him. The problem is how would I attack him when he would not even show up?

As for OBJ, I will try. I know how they catch monkey in India!
Re: Jealousy by olanajim(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ariblaze,
guess now! Iice is frozen, her kids must be chilly, and grand kid naturally would be grandchilly. That is my own .

Acid drop,
yes, na you!

Zignorr,
Didn't you read that I gave you an exception? Osama is the world most dangerous man. Even American and her sophisticated technology can't track him down. I don't fear him. The problem is how would I attack him when he would not even show up?

As for OBJ, I will try. I know how they catch monkey in India!
Re: Jealousy by zignorr(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2007
@olanajim . . .lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2007
@acidrop kiss
am fine o, thx for asking.

@airblaze
thanks oga blaze for your corrections. smiley

@olanajim
my dear i admire your intelligence o wink

@zignor & easybaby
please dnt use my thread for love issues grin cheesy lipsrsealed
anyway i want to be the maid of honour during your lipsrsealed tongue

one love all kiss
Re: Jealousy by henry007(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2007
men r more dangerous but women r more scary
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2007
@henry007
lemme correct u, men are more dangerous n scary too cheesy
Re: Jealousy by bignero: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2007
@ EFUAH
PLS THIS HAS NOTTIN 2 DO WITH THE TOPIC,PLS DO YOU KNOW ANY WHERE IN KUMASI CALLED NEW TAFFO
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2007
yes, why?
Re: Jealousy by zignorr(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2007
@efauh . . .But your thread is "jealousy for love", hence, we'll use it for love issues undecided
Anyway, just keep your fingers crossed . . .we'll inform you in due course undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb / 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You / 10 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.