Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Jealousy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy (3996 Views)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2007
ok zignor,i will b waiting but next time spell my name well wink
it's my real name so i respect it. kiss
Re: Jealousy by bignero: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2007
@ efuah
am half nig half ghanian and ve lost contact with my peps from ghana so am tryin hard to reconect bt my father wants to frustrate all my efforts,(its hard cos my mums late) now i no in ghana (not been there in 17 yres)we used top live in that area opp some cinemia called romea in new taffo,so culd u pls describe it 4 me
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
awwwww that's sad, but why is your father doing this? this is one of the reason why my parents didn't want me to marry a nigerian cry my dear, i kno New Tafo in Kumasi bt unfortunately i dnt stay there, i only drive pass there sometimes.  i will try my best to locate the place u stated and get back to u ok.

cheers. smiley
Re: Jealousy by Cyclone5(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
efuah:

let me correct u, men are more dangerous n scary too cheesy

This na correction?! More like sweeping generalisation and slander combined.

I think have actually handled these issues of reasonably considering. Think about the history of humanity and how women were regarded as a man's property (am not defending this); and property was considered sacrosanct. A man was legally and morally entitled to fight for what was his in those days. Through the evolution of society social relationships have still been structured along the lines of a man winning the affections of women and proving himself worthy. So you can understand the primal urge to step up to any threat.

Some men have gone way to far with the level of violence that they have turned to when they have been betrayed in love; Othello, OJ (if they can find a glove that fits) etc.

But women without all the social modeling are still by far the most combustible when it comes to jealousy. Especially if they perceive the man as weak.

So no jealous person is praiseworthy but I cant accept that categorical claim about men.
Re: Jealousy by uzodike: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2007
efuah,i think women are more jealous
and they can go to any lenght
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
uzodike:

efuah,i think women are more jealous
and they can go to any lenght
talking from experience? tongue
Re: Jealousy by uzodike: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
judging frm what women are,i think they take things very serious even at the slightest provocation.
its very rare to c a man being jealous.but a woman is always very jealous grin grin.
efuah have u ever being jealous in a relationship b4
answer my question grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
me a jealous lover? hell NO! i was rather in one r'ship like that.
the dude was a pain in my neck, i dropped him like a bad habit. always wants to kno where i am,
who i am with, who talking frm the background(whn he calls), which car are u in, why did your car breakdown at that place? why was ur phone off at that time? what time did u sleep lst nite?
who is sitting by u in the cinema hall, who did u hug at church?? a lot of crap u kno?
DISGUSTING!! angry I HATE IT, GUYS CAN BE SOMETHING ELSE!
Re: Jealousy by uzodike: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
efuah,if u catch ur husband/lover with another women
how would u react.
are u going to b jealous
i want to know your reaction
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2007
i will excuse them n leave.
"God reveals to redeem" tongue
Re: Jealousy by Bblak(f): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
Both sex are allergic to jealousy except we want to shy away from the truth but it all depends on how you handle it by not taking it to the extreme. lipsrsealed
Re: Jealousy by Easybaby(f): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
peeps in

there are still jealous
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2007
easybabe n peeping, even now tht zignor is around u still peep undecided
now i bet u peep more than i even do cheesy grin
how far now? wink
Re: Jealousy by ariblaze(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2007
am confused o0ooooooooooo
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2007
@airblaze, why?
Re: Jealousy by sallysexy(f): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2007
efuah:

i will excuse them n leave.
"God reveals to redeem" tongue
meaning u will neva come back for ya husband? grin
Re: Jealousy by qululeko(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2007
Man are more jealous than women, they also act more harshly than women only to regret later. Whereas women think before they do anything harsh
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2007
qululeko:

Man are more jealous than women, they also act more harshly than women only to regret later. Whereas women think before they do anything harsh
u r right dear

@sally, how is ur 9ja husband treating u? i hope u r enjoying yaself sis kiss
but to ur question, i will surely come back for my husband whn he finish enjoying the cheap woman
who cared less of the fact that he's a married man. angry
my husband n i will start doing "it" after 6months whn he has tested negative in the HIV test grin grin cheesy
Re: Jealousy by sallysexy(f): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2007
hahahahaa efuah, u are really a funny lady cheesy no wonder lipsrsealed
my mouth is sealed, dnt ask me wht's in there
Re: Jealousy by sylvao2000(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2007
@poster like we all know Jealousy is the mother of evil, therefore women are more Jealous than men and they can kill out of Jealousy,
Re: Jealousy by lateefah79: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2007
MEN are more jealous than women.!
Re: Jealousy by efuah(f): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2007
Lateefah, good kiss u kno it wink
they won't accept the fact but even God knows they are cheesy
Re: Jealousy by ariblaze(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2007
lol

so which gender is it
Re: Jealousy by darlingD(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2007
men grin cos i am! grin
Re: Jealousy by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2007
men for sure, !!! grin
Re: Jealousy by sallysexy(f): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2007
ofcourse it's men grin tongue
Re: Jealousy by Scopium: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2008
[size=13pt]The God who made you and I is a jealous God so what do you expect?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily / Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / Exotic Jumbo Curves Of A lovely Kenyan Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.