Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over (41677 Views)

UK Bans Overseas Health Workers From Bringing Dependants / Japa: UK Stops Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Dependants. / France Bans Nigerian students, others From Bringing Family, Delays Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by hadjipapiey(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2023
Pranksters..

Dey play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by YoungLionken(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2023
UK and gazelle gagaraga undecided. While start what they can't finish sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Unperturbedpota: 4:04pm On May 21, 2023
This is a good one.

2 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by RecentHistory: 4:05pm On May 21, 2023
As a young and upwardly-mobile Nigerian, you are a big fool if you relocate your family to the UK based on study levels.

Sell everything go to the UK. You no see other better European countries go.
You deserve to suffer for your stupidity.

20 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by MrAAA2: 4:05pm On May 21, 2023
Every nation has the right to do whatever they think will secure their countries in all ways.
They have been fair and the purpose has been abused.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by harsysky(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2023

Make them leave am so that all Nigerians go enter first before them block am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Judolisco(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2023
Nigeria Don cast dis stuff... Just look at d figures
Last year, 59,053 Nigerian students brought over 60,923 relatives.”
Haha 9ja

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by happney65: 4:06pm On May 21, 2023
Blaze14k:
Nigeria is slowly occupying uk

So UK decided to ronu.. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Femijohn198: 4:06pm On May 21, 2023
Na our leaders caused it, They did not map out solid education in Nigeria.
Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by RaptorX: 4:06pm On May 21, 2023
mactoni91:
Lol...
grin 15k Pounds go gree them?
Something have to be wrong with the brain of any Nigerian willing to spend 15k pounds to go "study"in the UK.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by RecentHistory: 4:07pm On May 21, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU is the cause

Tinubu is also the cause of your father's inability to give birth to 1 sensible child.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by ojsmscom(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2023
Uk can't support poor GOVERNANCE in Nigeria and go Scot free...just watch out..am sure our country men over there can give them heat when the time comes...just hold on uk

5 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Lukuluku69(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2023
Lol

E don tire them. Are you not the one asking them to come? Now they are coming, you are stopping!

5 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by CasNova(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2023
Bad news for hangers on.

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Konjiboii: 4:09pm On May 21, 2023
Ofcourse that's the plan, after been dealt with COVID and the economy in shiat they enticed Africans with juicy offers for work and education, ofcourse it was all a mirage, expect more stiffer and unjust policies.

7 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Okiton: 4:10pm On May 21, 2023
mcmurphy132:
UK enjoy your country why it last.

You country go soon be like Ghana to us by the Time Asiwaju is sworn in
Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Benwems(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw this coming.

When UK warned its citizens to avoid visiting some places, I knew they will soon restrict the number of influx into their country under some guises. Some of the so called students are not even studying for anything in reality, but attending classes so they can move their entire household to the country.

I think Lagos state needs to enact laws to restrict flow into the state. Lagos social infrastructure are being overstretched by visitors and these visitors also have fed allocations to their states. angry

Instead of asking for Lagos to enact a law why don’t you ask for the splitting of Nigeria so that Lagos can stay on her own and have her own laws!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by tnerro1(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2023
Na to do phd be the next thing na

12 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by erico2k2(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
“Students brought 135,788 family members to Britain last year – nine times more than in 2019.

“Last year, 59,053 Nigerian students brought over 60,923 relatives.”

“We have got to get a grip,” a Tory MP told The Sun on Sunday.

Your reasons are valid!
And Indians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Sisora(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw this coming.

When UK warned its citizens to avoid visiting some places, I knew they will soon restrict the number of influx into their country under some guises. Some of the so called students are not even studying for anything in reality, but attending classes so they can move their entire household to the country.

I think Lagos state needs to enact laws to restrict flow into the state. Lagos social infrastructure are being overstretched by visitors and these visitors also have fed allocations to their states. angry
any law by Lagos will be against the constitution for freedom of movement and settlement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by omoyeni37: 4:19pm On May 21, 2023
Pecham like Ojota 😊

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Frankest: 4:19pm On May 21, 2023
You're 💯 correct, 15k pounds won't gree them...they really need it...lol
mactoni91:
Lol...
grin 15k Pounds go gree them?

3 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by LeoDeKing: 4:19pm On May 21, 2023
Benwems:

Instead of asking for Lagos to enact a law why don’t you ask for the splitting of Nigeria so that Lagos can stay on her own and have her own laws!
Honestly, if I have my way, I would have done that about 3 decades ago.

3 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by ofuonyebi: 4:21pm On May 21, 2023
soon some of those who JAPA would be deported back to 9ja
WHILE SOME ARE RUNNING TO THE OYINBO LAND FOR WORK THEY CANNOT DO HERE

YET OTHERS ARE HERE DOING GREAT THING DESPITE THE ECONOMY BY USING THEIR BRAIN

AS worse as many think Nigeria is today, many Oyinbo are running down here to make their easy millions

WITH BOLA AHMED T-U-N-U-B-U

NIGERIA GO BETTER!

IF YOU AGREE LIKE....IF YOU DO NOT SHARE!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by flexyrule(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Lolz. My friend who travelled to the UK on vacation from PA told me yesterday that UK is now like Oshodi. You see Nigerians speaking their dialects everywhere you go.
It's a lie.

There are more Indians and Pakistanis, than Nigerians.

You can go 1 full kilometer without seeing another Nigerian, but I doubt t if you'd treck 500m without seeing an Indian or Pakistani.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Leshyne(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2023
Lol, which foreigners are you chasing?
LeoDeKing:
I saw this coming.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by xjiggy: 4:22pm On May 21, 2023
The Brits did not complain till they voted in the Indian. Rishi and that home secretary of his are bastard indians. They are pained by the number of Africans coming in comparison to their Indian countrymen. Education stood as the highest source of foreign exchange in 2022. Theives

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Jokerman(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw this coming.

It can't work in Lagos. Lagos is a state in Nigeria. All states are accessible by any/all Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms / Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.