Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over (41648 Views)

UK Bans Overseas Health Workers From Bringing Dependants / Japa: UK Stops Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Dependants. / France Bans Nigerian students, others From Bringing Family, Delays Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Greenfaces: 5:53pm On May 21, 2023
gaby:
Mass Jakpa to UK haf collapsed..advanced Nigeria.

Choi

We go face and bomb Canada.

Packing my kaya
Canada is almost impossible now
Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Greenfaces: 5:56pm On May 21, 2023
RecentHistory:
As a young and upwardly-mobile Nigerian, you are a big fool if you relocate your family to the UK based on study levels.

Sell everything go to the UK. You no see other better European countries go.
You deserve to suffer for your stupidity.
Why. I have people doing well there though

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Brownshoe: 5:58pm On May 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
What are your other options?
Canada is better, our people avoid it due to currency strength.

2 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2023
When ur country is bad the citizens run from it and become migrants in other countries.

When will Nigeria be good?

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by TheBillyonaire: 6:01pm On May 21, 2023
Trust Nigerians to start studying for PhD just to take their families to UK. 'Going abroad' is highest achieviement for most Nigerians. They just want to speak 'I wanna gonna' grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Ezyp(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw this coming.

When UK warned its citizens to avoid visiting some places, I knew they will soon restrict the number of influx into their country under some guises. Some of the so called students are not even studying for anything in reality, but attending classes so they can move their entire household to the country.

I think Lagos state needs to enact laws to restrict flow into the state. Lagos social infrastructure are being overstretched by visitors and these visitors also have fed allocations to their states. angry
For your small mind, Lagos na abroad abi? That dirty and smelling state. SMH

4 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by R0LL0N(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
A very good decision. If possible, they should deport some of them as well.
Jealousy if u need money talk make we gather money bring u here.

5 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by ShaqFu: 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Throwback:
Any country that is admitting Nigerians and their likes under any guise, and not putting up the necessary restrictions to prevent abuse and fraud, must not know the unscrupulous nature of Nigerians.

You know how many fake marriages have occurred over the last 1yr in Nigeria, just so that the fake spouse can piggyback on the student visa of the other half?

What about the fake family relationship with Nigerians in Canada, just to up the scores for federal skilled workers programme?

Many parents in Nigeria have just paid for their children to have unmerited results in the currently ongoing WAEC exams.

Many job seekers are claiming an age that is 5 or 8 years younger just to work in certain job sectors.

Many children are bearing fictitious surnames just to benefit from the work family benefits available to some aunty or uncle of their struggling parents

Nigerians are a natural nuisance to any policy that can be exploited or corrupted.

That is the way we killed our country.

We will morally kill any country that allows us the breathing space.

We also do not mind closing the door against those coming behind us as we perpetrate our fraud.

Selfishness is our watchword, that is why ordinary traffic rules we can never follow. We are like an untrained herd of stubborn goats who escaped the grip of civilization.

We who are still sane, cannot even advise our friends and family to do things the right way without looking like the foolish enemy of progress.

Shame on us Nigerians.
Chai. Dude this is the undiluted truth. 😟

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Been seeing this news since 2022 January. Why does it get recycled every time ? Why are they doing like naija govt that wants to remove subsidy?

6 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by adekunletosin(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
One person I know born triplet this year for UK..

Lolz

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Flangelo12: 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

Tinubu is also the cause of your father's inability to give birth to 1 sensible child.

Chai.
grin
Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by fastseo: 6:22pm On May 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
A very good decision. If possible, they should deport some of them as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/5208355/christians-where-love-experience

see the amount of hatred you have for ur fellow Nigerians who travelled out to better their lives and u are asking of love as a Christian

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by bizhop01: 6:24pm On May 21, 2023
Tax republic

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Yoighaman(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Trust Nigerians to start studying for PhD just to take their families to UK. Going abroad is highest achieviement to most Nigerians. They just want to speak 'I wanna gonna' grin

But it will be a good thing nau smiley , at least our citizens will become one of the most educated, with the highest number of PhD holders in the world.

I wonder who cursed us as a nation.

May God help our country.
Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Icrave4u: 6:37pm On May 21, 2023
Most of the people going to UK through study route just use that means to JAPA, UK is over populated by Nigerians and some money miss road mugu , who could have use the funds to establish themselves back home but choose to go slave for a white man. With ur British citizen in UK you are still rated as a third class citizen. Time to deport those who have no business been here. I pity those who will be affected by this!

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by SOSinNigeria: 6:38pm On May 21, 2023
SeriouslySense:
This is why its better to have a working system in our country, we are blessed, but so foolish also.

We lack something and we should improve as a people, help our condition, why do we like suffering. now Drug lord wants to be a president, and the vice is a sympathizer of terrorism. hmm, which future is this country going to.

Some of those selling their inheritance and using entire life savings and borrowings to enter UK, actually supported bat. The fools wanted bragging rights of having a tribesman as president. They didn't care if he is a drug dealer, criminal or terrorist.

Nigeria is richer than UK in terms of resources but because the fools here couldn't evolve like normal humans, they ended up destroying themselves.

As for those that stood against the rogue tinubu and his Boko Haram partner, may providence be kind to you. May the rot in Nigeria never end you. But for those that supported them, may the worst plagues overtake you and consume you! If you try to leave Nigeria, may you be deported on arrival. May the sufferings of the hungry and hopeless be your situation. May the blood of the Innocents being shed in the Middle belt haunt you forever!

May karma reward you in full measure!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by Uchesis: 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw this coming.

When UK warned its citizens to avoid visiting some places, I knew they will soon restrict the number of influx into their country under some guises. Some of the so called students are not even studying for anything in reality, but attending classes so they can move their entire household to the country.

I think Lagos state needs to enact laws to restrict flow into the state. Lagos social infrastructure are being overstretched by visitors and these visitors also have fed allocations to their states. angry
only lagos state abi?
besides, is lagos a country?
Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by tete7000(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw this coming.

Are the visitors you are referring to in case of Lagos fellow Nigerians? If yes, you need to go and learn to understand the concept of nationhood.

2 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by RecentHistory: 7:04pm On May 21, 2023
ZazziAkbar:
Brother, give update on which better country wey pass Canada, UK and USA...thank you..

US na number 1. It's worth it to migrate there. Opportunities plenty.
Canada is okay. Suitable for corporate folks. Them no dey collect business people without strong educational background

Netherlands
Sweden
Germany
These 3 are good.

Particularly that Netherlands. Check am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by 8stargeneral: 7:05pm On May 21, 2023
What if some applied for tourist visa are they going to allow him

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by livebullet(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2023
Nigerian govt better go beg UK. The Uk has being the only alternative. Imagine all those Nigerians remain in this country with this kind Nonsense govt...there will be an implosion.

3 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by RecentHistory: 7:08pm On May 21, 2023
cheleku:

Look at this hypocrite bashing Nigerians for their lack of morals and how they corrupt other countries and fake their biodata. Yet, he supports a man that has a questionable age decalaration history and was part of a drug cartel abroad to be the president. The problem with Nigeria is not a moral one, it's rather rooted in parochial tribalism.

Look at this hypocrite
cheleku:

And who are you to talk about her sins?....Instead of consoling the family of the bereaved, you're spewing your insensitive garbage here. Aturu awusa.

Calling others tribalists when you are a rejected nonentity. You really should be ashamed of your hypocrisy, you smelly akpu pig.

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by RecentHistory: 7:12pm On May 21, 2023
Greenfaces:

Why. I have people doing well there though

Doing well or appear to be doing well?

Cos they wear boots and snap outside shops?
Seen where they live? Small cubicles like POS shops.

Most can't come back to Naija because of shame.

6 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by RecentHistory: 7:13pm On May 21, 2023
Ezyp:

For your small mind, Lagos na abroad abi? That dirty and smelling state. SMH

That same smelly state where they used "I will take you to Lagos" to impregnate girls in your place.

2 Likes

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by TheGift: 7:14pm On May 21, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/immigration-crackdown-nigerian-students-others-banned-from-moving-family-to-uk/

They used Education to capitalize on Japa syndrome, yet they don't want Japa generation to capitalize on Education to enhance their family situation.
Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by RecentHistory: 7:17pm On May 21, 2023
livebullet:
Nigerian govt better go beg UK. The Uk has being the only alternative. Imagine all those Nigerians remain in this country with this kind Nonsense govt...there will be an implosion.

The British educational system will collapse within 1 year if they try this. How many British citizens can afford to go to British Universities?

They tried this no post-study work permit rubbish in 2016 and by 2017, several UK tertiary institutions closed up because they didn't have students. By 2018, they rescinded the rubbish.

If they try this today 21st of May 2023, by 20th of May, 2024, University of Hull will close down. Guaranteed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by APCNig: 7:18pm On May 21, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU is the cause

Is Tinubu the reason why your brethren are serving jail terms in Europe, US, Canada and e.t.c. for drug trafficking?

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2023
Uk can fvckoff sad
Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

The British educational system will collapse within 1 year if they try this. How many British citizens can afford to go to British Universities?

They tried this no post-study work permit rubbish in 2016 and by 2017, several UK tertiary institutions closed up because they didn't have students. By 2018, they rescinded the rubbish.

If they try this today 21st of May 2023, by 20th of May, 2024, University of Hull will close down. Guaranteed.

What British institutions closed down in 2016 and 2017.

1 Like

Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by TheBillyonaire: 7:27pm On May 21, 2023
Yoighaman:

But it will be a good thing nau smiley , at least our citizens will become one of the most educated, with the highest number of PhD holders in the world.

I wonder who cursed us as a nation.

May God help our country.

Of what use is a PhD when the holders of PhD are not even able to wrestle power from the illiterate class. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.