Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? (4333 Views)

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Anonymoususher: 7:30am On May 23, 2023
Have my kids, I picture their faces and so hungry to have them.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2023
Samantha124:
But why are most Nigerian men here complaining about their responsibilities as men

Orientation differs, it's easy to pass blames. Though the economy isn't at its best, however the very fact that some people are making it kills any form of excuse. At then end, whoever seeks would find. The challenge is some don't hence thier results and perspectives.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 23, 2023
Try out BDSM on my wife :-)

I'll be the dom and she'll gladly submit .
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Allisgud: 9:19am On May 23, 2023
labake1:
What is that thing you can't wait to do once you get married?

As for me, I can't wait to do the do grin cheesy

Being a Celibate is not easy
so u like the do,hope u have some body yet for marriage
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by obinna58(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

@5:30am, 'Honey, Give me N5000. The Gas has Finished'. shocked sad

Is That what one should be so Excited about? 😒
5k abi 10k

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by DonroxyII: 6:00pm On May 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You give up too quickly
Lol, He Was Gamed !
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by DonroxyII: 6:07pm On May 24, 2023
labake1:

I can't Wait to Have My Personal Family, My Home ... That's the Better Arena to Test Your Managerial Prowess ....

Your Home is Who You Are !
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by whippersnapper(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2023
Samantha124:
In most cases it's always those people who claim to be celibate that have a lot of sex.

Celibate people don't go around advertising that they're celibate.
big lie. its the opposite
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 10:00am On May 26, 2023
Allisgud:
so u like the do,hope u have some body yet for marriage

I am still searching
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nahunger(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Omo lol
To get pregnant is top on your list mo doubt but you have to get out of your room to meet this man sha.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by OloyeVIII: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
can't wait to put something on the stove and have someone else look after it... going back and forth from my bed to the kitchen is hell while enjoying Black-ish with a blunt and cold beer..
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by OloyeVIII: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
In most cases it's always those people who claim to be celibate that have a lot of sex.

Celibate people don't go around advertising that they're celibate.

Well, i was for 2yrs until last month when i lost my membership to someone's mom... i did let my folks know, though my female friends didn't like it..
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nahunger:

Omo lol
To get pregnant is top on your list mo doubt but you have to get out of your room to meet this man sha.

I am trying to get out but it's too cold outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:
can't wait to put something on the stove and have someone else look after it... going back and forth from my bed to the kitchen is hell while enjoying Black-ish with a blunt and cold beer..

Employ a maid
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by OloyeVIII: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Employ a maid
No Maids in Manhattan.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Shedrack777: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
As for me, I can't wait to use my husband's surname and be referred to as Mrs somebody... grin grin grin
like mrs. joshua
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nahunger(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

I am trying to get out but it's too cold outside

Then let me in, how about that 🥲🥰
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nahunger:

Then let me in, how about that 🥲🥰

Okay, come in🤗

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nahunger(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Okay, come in🤗

I don't have access to this email, can I drop a quick one so we can text?
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nahunger:

I don't have access to this email, can I drop a quick one so we can text?

Yes you can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nahunger(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Yes you can

solomonsamson448@gmail.com
You can text in your WhatsApp number too 🥰
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nahunger:

solomonsamson448@gmail.com
You can text in your WhatsApp number too 🥰

Okay
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by MechanicMike: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Okay, come in🤗

cummmin??....kaiiii tank you...ok open up..slowly!!!! cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by okunwaye(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

cummmin??....kaiiii tank you...ok open up..slowly!!!! cheesy
cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by MechanicMike: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Okay, come in🤗

Are u lightskin? cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

Are u lightskin? cheesy

Go and sleep nigga
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by MechanicMike: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Go and sleep nigga

Sweeery will u answer the questions gadddeminit.....anyways gimme yo nomba please?
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Ekundayo7574(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
MJluv:

If you were a man you'll prefer to do one-night-stands instead of getting married but as a woman you want to get married to a man and bear his name eh?

Well I hope the man you get married to don't have this kind of mindset you're envisioning for men, else....
ogbeni that girl nah man, him just they use the monica they catch cruise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics / The Most Pretty Girl On NL *pic* / Most Nigerian Girls Are Very Dumb In Bed (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.