Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments (3267 Views)

The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by zaza1955: 8:40pm On May 21, 2023
VIDEO: Man beats up transgender woman when he discovered she had male Instruments

A viral video has captured the moment an unidentified man was beating up a transgender woman when he discovered she had male Instruments in the middle of the road.

The man severely attacked his โ€˜attractiveโ€™ victim, who has not been named, during an encounter that took place in the middle of the road, to the amazement of passers-by.

It was revealed that the man and the transgender woman were about making out whe he discovered she has male Instruments.

Watch Video HERE: https://relationshipchief.com/2023/05/21/transgender-woman/

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by donbachi(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2023
Dat side no gree transgend

16 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Chimeluv(f): 8:46pm On May 21, 2023
angry angry
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by malcom1X: 8:53pm On May 21, 2023
I have never seen women trying to be men. Na only men trying to become female I dey see?

Looks like there's money in being female.

11 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 21, 2023
malcom1X:
I have never seen women trying to be men. Na only men trying to become female I dey see?

๐Ÿ˜‚ There are transmen too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by nepapole(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2023
I'd do the same.
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 21, 2023
malcom1X:

๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by 1Sharon(f): 11:01pm On May 21, 2023
He's traumatised

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Rokiat(f): 11:22pm On May 21, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin That man is a legend.

See small dick I can see why he turned himself into a fake woman. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Merisbankie(m): 2:14am On May 22, 2023
Omo these transgender omo I no believe any day I encounter one nah to japa ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Gadafii: 2:16am On May 22, 2023
See the way he was prying his/her legs open in the second to the last picture, like naaahh bruhh you really got a duck and you made me spend on you at the club

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Astra101: 2:28am On May 22, 2023
In the abroad before you both agreed to make out you must ask if she is trans or straight else you will see wetin your eyes no go fit carry grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Astra101: 2:31am On May 22, 2023
Rokiat:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin That man is a legend.

See small dick I can see why he turned himself into a fake woman. Smh.
Wetin you dey Yan? Just one case
See, 85% of trans women have big gbola especially those black trans in America undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by nicerod(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2023
grin grin

Use scissors cut da thing jo

1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by sharpwriter(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2023
Imagine after taking potent burantashi and it is now time for the do; and after opening the place, you discover that the sweet pretty face Cinderella you have so much lusted after na man with big gbola angry na to descend upon am the way naija soldier dey descend upon civilian grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Kobicove(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2023
malcom1X:

Sade Adu's daughter is a transman or whatever they call them undecided
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by marlow1962(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2023
Nice one
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Kooldon(f): 10:53am On May 22, 2023
The angry man got terrified on imagining how his rectum will be parted. Something he didnt anticipated.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by slam7000(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2023
malcom1X:

Remember Sade Adu?....โ€™sweetest tabooโ€™ song musician?

Her daughter Mickailia is a transgender. Sheโ€™s a proper she, beautiful like her mother but she transformed, transitioned and transgendered to a man.
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by advanceDNA: 1:49pm On May 22, 2023
Some Trans (lgbt) pple are so pathetic....they just expect pple to play along in their confusion....how can u go on a date with a straight man and not tell him u have a penรญs down there....

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Karemarealty288(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2023
He didn't check the red flags....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Intoboy(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2023
malcom1X:

Na the update be that,no cast am.
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Shalommy(f): 4:52pm On May 22, 2023
sharpwriter:
Imagine after taking potent burantashi and it is now time for the do; and after opening the place, you discover that the sweet pretty face Cinderella you have so much lusted after na man with big gbola angry na to descend upon am the way naija soldier dey descend upon civilian grin cheesy
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Descend wetin? U no dey do yansh?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by sharpwriter(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Descend wetin? U no dey do yansh?
Yansh wetin angry angry God forbid bad tin angry
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Shalommy(f): 7:32pm On May 22, 2023
sharpwriter:

Yansh wetin angry angry God forbid bad tin angry
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy. Na wetin ur gender dey carry cash out be that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by sharpwriter(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy. Na wetin ur gender dey carry cash out be that undecided
You and who? Baby, don't be silly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by diogo23: 9:52am On May 24, 2023
malcom1X:

They are many

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by malcom1X: 11:30am On May 28, 2023
diogo23:

They are many

Call one person. Don't even start with that shade daughter
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Sniper101(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2023
grin I just couldn't stop laughing after reading the headlines and looking at the pictures attached cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments by Coleman7(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2023
Instrument of massive destruction.

She has 3 three instruments? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

(1) (Reply)

I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family / You Can Open This One.. / Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.