Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) (32952 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After World Breaking100 Hours Cooking Marathon. / Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:21pm On May 22, 2023
obi4eze:
That's her business.

She will call this grace of God as if God supports her dressing.

We have other things troubling us at the moment. That mandate that was stolen must be recovered. Thank God May 29 is next week. Only very few will understand. The movie will be unveiled that day.

And whether you like it or not everyone has a relationship with God, it's either you are in good terms, on His; mercy book, grace book or your relationship with Him is distant which you can still turn around and run back.

You guys should stop helping God in judging people down here. As long as that person didn't hurt you or humanity, take it easy with the judgement cz that little lie you told over the phone is equal to murder according to the Holy Book. This is something to be worried for.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:25pm On May 22, 2023
seguno2:

How is it possible, medically speaking, to be awake for 100 hours nonstop. Is that not more than four days?

Why not ask this guy below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2023
…ah Christian? With all that kinda photos on your internet!

Na wa oh!… if not be say Islam is associated to terrorism, I for don decamp faith.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:34pm On May 22, 2023
obi4eze:
That's her business.

She will call this grace of God as if God supports her dressing.

We have other things troubling us at the moment. That mandate that was stolen must be recovered. Thank God May 29 is next week. Only very few will understand. The movie will be unveiled that day.

About May 29, here's my own forcast, mark my word:

Nothing will happen that day, never mind that practically every Nigerian prophet and their brother have said that bigger than end SARS will happen.
I am Obidient by the way.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by ThothHermes: 12:36pm On May 22, 2023
godliman:

I actually came here to know the name of that church. Why are they not mentioning the name.
Harvesters International Christian Center (HICC)
That's Pastor Bolaji Idowu right there.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by isabi2lof: 12:36pm On May 22, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Menclothing: 12:37pm On May 22, 2023
Keep winning champion sky is the limit

Dm for business deals import rate
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't want to and we mustn't shame those who do because it's their choice and there's nothing sinful about it.

But if I have to wear revealing clothes, I'd do it with pride.

I beleive a lady can dress smartly and be nice,her own dressing is too indescent,

Well make she carry on!

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:53pm On May 22, 2023
visaclick:
My own question is this, with all the cooking talent why the need to buy yansh, or are you cooking or serving something else behind the scenes?

Big butts is the selling point. Nigerian men and big butts is like 5&6....
You think say na , because of the cooking for Guinness record those men visiting her go see, na her backside Dem go view. Including Sanwo olu etc.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:54pm On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
Chef for morning, hook up girl for night.

And how is that your business?
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by blowjohn(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2023
seguno2:

Four days without sleep

Dey play na.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Timblogga: 1:05pm On May 22, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
But one pastor was saying she cooks other thing apart from food
what’s the name of the pastor?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by BigYash: 1:39pm On May 22, 2023
tonididdy:
…ah Christian? With all that kinda photos on your internet!

Na wa oh!… if not be say Islam is associated to terrorism, I for don decamp faith.
No one good e.. Even some hijab girls still dey naked online, some dey fvck like say tomorrow no dey.. Just like most of the xtian girls them.. Hook bitch go dey call her self Jesus baby.. The thing when I come decide na to have good personal relationship with my maker.. Na church know abeg.. Since I repent,I just dey my lane o..
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2023
godliman:

I actually came here to know the name of that church. Why are they not mentioning the name.
It was mentioned, "Harvesters'
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2023
Samantha124:
What's wrong with her dressing?

And when God created Adam and Eve, did he also create clothes for them
What's this Zulu xenophobic woman still doing on our forum? angry
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by seguno2: 1:56pm On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Why not ask this guy below

Many thanks for the suggestion.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by seguno2: 1:59pm On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
What's this Zulu xenophobic woman still doing on our forum? angry

Do you ask yourself what thousands of not millions of Nigerians are doing in THEIR South Africa, being the xenophobic hypocrite that you are?
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 22, 2023
What she wears is none of your business, don't you have other pressing matters to focus on rather than someone else's dressing?
Zane2point4:

I beleive a lady can dress smartly and be nice,her own dressing is too indescent,

Well make she carry on!
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:18pm On May 22, 2023
seguno2:

Many thanks for the suggestion.

Uwc
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:26pm On May 22, 2023
Samantha124:
What's wrong with her dressing?

And when God created Adam and Eve, did he also create clothes for them

No, but He didn't give them fake butt either - or fake anything for that matter
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2023
Samantha124:
What she wears is none of your business, don't you have other pressing matters to focus on rather than someone else's dressing?
Am replying you from the comfort of my office ma!
Everyone has his opinion its a public forum!
I just checked ur profile,why dont you yourself dress like her?

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:44pm On May 22, 2023
Zane2point4:

Am replying you from the comfort of my office ma!
Everyone has his opinion its a public forum!
I just checked ur profile,why dont you yourself dress like her?

Because she CHOOSES not to
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Quebec91(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2023
cheesy
visaclick:
My own question is this, with all the cooking talent why the need to buy yansh, or are you cooking or serving something else behind the scenes?
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Charlesdock(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2023
Grace for money? Nibo grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by kwasoly(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYaQh1oYsA

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1660322780322070528

Kaiii was this the kind of Christianity the apostles left for us?
How can that cooking be a testimony?
Testimony is to edify the body of Christ.
Lord help us
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by donmik: 5:33pm On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Real congrats to her for not sleeping for 100hrs. Not easy AT ALL!!!

(Notice I said nothing about cooking)

**Modified
Seems some people praising my comment misunderstand what I meant.
What I mean is that the record is actually for not sleeping since there is no requirement WHATSOEVER as to the quality, quantity, or type of the food!

The question is "Is it possible to stay awake working for that long if one is not induced or stimulated by drugs"
And i learnt drugs and doping were not allowed in this race. So i can't get the whole jargon

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2023
Samantha124:
What's this Zulu xenophobic woman still doing on our forum? Oniranu.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by donmik: 5:37pm On May 22, 2023
She only took the move to promote her biz better.
There is no contest and nothing strange in staying awake when we can't tell the drugs she has taken.

I expected foreign monitors and pre-inspectors on her health before anything kicked into the public show

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by donmik: 5:39pm On May 22, 2023
Truthsoldier:

It was mentioned, "Harvesters'
The pastor (person) I see standing there looks familiar sha.
Well, nothing is new in this over rapidly civilizing world
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by XAUBulls: 5:58pm On May 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast / Stephanie Okereke's Vacation Pictures In Europe / Naira Marley's Phone Contained Several Credit Card Numbers - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.